SM as a potential focus of the investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also was on the media so that doesn't help indicate guilt or innocence. And it took her 9 days to confess so she kept up the rouse for a while.

I don't think many believed Susan Smith from day one when she came out with those fake crocodile tears. The police sure didn't believe her imo.

IMO

Has she lawyered up, or not?

Not that I am aware of. Haven't heard a word about any of them having lawyers.

I think if she had lawyered up Gates wouldn't have said that all of the family continues to cooperate.

IMO

I sure would like to be a fly in SM's home right now. I want to know what type of conversations are going on between SM and Kyron's dad. Is he questioning her? Is he supporting her???

Let's not forget here in Oregon Ward Weaver. We all knew he killed those poor girls, so did the LE, but he led a news crew through his house and over the cement he laid over one of those poor girls days before smiling and chatting. He also had one of them in a shed, as I recall, and cadevar dogs didn't pick up on it.

I think the LE has known it's SM from day 1 but hoped they were wrong, or there is some extraordinary reason to point people in her direction. As far as I know, like OJ and Ward, she can come and go as she pleases until indicted. I think they want her to tell them where he is to allow the family to have peace and resolution. I also think they are running out of time and patience and will have to arrest her soon and in that case they worry they won't find him.

However, we are all still in the dark and can only wait and see.

I sure would like to be a fly in SM's home right now. I want to know what type of conversations are going on between SM and Kyron's dad. Is he questioning her? Is he supporting her???

You'de think he would freaking out. The last time all 4 parents appeared for a presser I noticed he put his arm around her shoulders, so he must "believe in her". What I wonder is how bio mom is feeling, like going over and ripping SM to shreds? That would be me.....

Is the general idea now that Kyron and stepmom weren't even at the school that morning? Also, the other closed thread said something about her being a former teacher. Is Terri a teacher?

The Sheriff choked up a little again,that gets to me everytime.I would feel the Father's Day comment was to pressure if he's hidden,please let him go before Father's Day.Or to put pressure to at least tell what happened and bring closure for the family.It's been two weeks of living hell for them.They can't stop her from leaving the house,but could there be a vehicle following? If LE has said someone is with them 24/7,is this still the case?

I don't think many believed Susan Smith from day one when she came out with those fake crocodile tears. The police sure didn't believe her imo.

IMO

Sometimes the best thing LE can do is keep giving a POI more rope.

Because LE and the FBI have told them it is past time that Kyron could possibly be alive.

:cow:

Yes, he might be still alive, but family statement implies that will not be with them on Sunday

That's what I was wondering, how can they be sure he won't be with them on Sunday?

Let's not forget here in Oregon Ward Weaver. We all knew he killed those poor girls, so did the LE, but he led a news crew through his house and over the cement he laid over one of those poor girls days before smiling and chatting. He also had one of them in a shed, as I recall, and cadevar dogs didn't pick up on it.

I think the LE has known it's SM from day 1 but hoped they were wrong, or there is some extraordinary reason to point people in her direction. As far as I know, like OJ and Ward, she can come and go as she pleases until indicted. I think they want her to tell them where he is to allow the family to have peace and resolution. I also think they are running out of time and patience and will have to arrest her soon and in that case they worry they won't find him.

However, we are all still in the dark and can only wait and see. .

BBM

And all the while they continue to look for Kyron....he will be found, she will be toast. jmo

I hope they find him, but fear they might not and then wonder if they have enough to arrest anyone? We really have no idea what they have or do not have, do we?

no clue, unless it a ruse and they want the real perp (who they believe is not TH) to get comfortable and slip up?

The case still has the feel to me of being committed by at least 2 people. The perp who drove him away from the school and the one who disposed of him IMO.

I still believe Kyron was told to look around a bit and be back out to the car a bit after 9. He knew he wouldn't be going on the tour with his group IMO, walked right past his class room door and off to that electrical project. He wasn't about to miss it.

I think that is why LE have put out this flyer. If Kyron was at the south entrance/exit, he would have had to walk or run down that stretch of building to the parking lot. If the bell had rung as Jules speculated, who would have seen him, considering there are no normal windows to look out of on that side of the school. The one window above the south entrance ~ you'd have to be standing there and look straight down to see him, eh?

You'de think he would freaking out. The last time all 4 parents appeared for a presser I noticed he put his arm around her shoulders, so he must "believe in her". What I wonder is how bio mom is feeling, like going over and ripping SM to shreds? That would be me.....

Yes, yes, I do believe he wants to "believe in her." Just like how they were seen leaving the gym together. But that questionnaire has to make anyone with common sense stop and think "hmm."

Sometimes the best thing LE can do is keep giving a POI more rope.

yup yup yup just enough to hang herself. She will slip up.
The statement that he will not be there for Fathers Day was weird to me. I would think they would say, "we want Kyron home with us this weekend of all weekends, its Fathers Day", not, "he won't be with us". Strange statement, IMO.

Just watching KOIN News at 6, when asked about why all these questions, I swear the Sheriff said something close to ' . . . because she was here with him when he disappeared . . ' and then hedged a bit, talked about how she had taken him to school, etc.

Sure perked up my ears !!! Wish they'd do a transcript, but they never do.

I hope someone is keeping an eye on the baby girl... *if* TH is responsible and feels LE is closing in on her, the daughter may be in danger
I've been wondering if 'the look' is that of heavy sedation. Not saying why she'd need that, just it's a possibility. A reason the pressure might not get results, however.

I doubt SM will EVER admit to this. She strikes me as a perfectionist who could never bring herself to admit anything.

I can see her behind bars in 20 years still claiming her innocence -- if indeed she is responsible.

However, we are all still in the dark and can only wait and see. .

I agree about Ward Weaver. No doubt LE really screwed up there. As far as arresting SM, there is no evidence right now, or at least it seems. LE said it themselves, they want a perfect case. Right now all they may have are discrepancies in her story and the cell phone pings. I don't believe that would be enough to arrest her on, yet alone convict her. They have a tough case. Now, if they find Kyron near where her cell phone pings they would have a better case. In spite of what they said I do believe they need (or at least want) a body to arrest her.

Yes, he might be still alive, but family statement implies that will not be with them on Sunday

That's what I was wondering, how can they be sure he won't be with them on Sunday?

What I noticed when Gates speaks he speaks directly TO Kyron. I have noticed that .......even today.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member