SM as a potential focus of the investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone remember when it was that the families were no longer staying together at the same place? Or were they ever? Also, do you remember LE in a pressor being questioned if they needed Kyron's body to make an arrest and they said "No." ?? Or am I in la-la land?

The case still has the feel to me of being committed by at least 2 people. The perp who drove him away from the school and the one who disposed of him IMO.

I still believe Kyron was told to look around a bit and be back out to the car a bit after 9. He knew he wouldn't be going on the tour with his group IMO, walked right past his class room door and off to that electrical project. He wasn't about to miss it.

I think that is why LE have put out this flyer. If Kyron was at the south entrance/exit, he would have had to walk or run down that stretch of building to the parking lot. If the bell had rung as Jules speculated, who would have seen him, considering there are no normal windows to look out of on that side of the school. The one window above the south entrance ~ you'd have to be standing there and look straight down to see him, eh?

Or someone picked her and Kyron up and took her back to her truck later before 4pm.

Just watching KOIN News at 6, when asked about why all these questions, I swear the Sheriff said something close to ' . . . because she was here with him when he disappeared . . ' and then hedged a bit, talked about how she had taken him to school, etc.

Sure perked up my ears !!! Wish they'd do a transcript, but they never do.

yes. I heard something similar. Like "she was the last one to see him here when he disappeared"

Does everyone remember when it was that the families were no longer staying together at the same place? Or were they ever? Also, do you remember LE in a pressor being questioned if they needed Kyron's body to make an arrest and they said "No." ?? Or am I in la-la land?

Yes, they did say that Gibby. What he means if they have the evidence to prove the case BARD they wouldnt have to have Kyron's body.

But imo they are a long way from having that.

IMO

There is so much information available that would lead one to speculate on TH as a potential focus and, IMO, it appears very logical to go in that direction. I have no idea why I don't feel it but I don't. I cannot give examples of why I don't and based on the various information we have been provided, IMO, it does not make sense for me to feel this way.

LE did say they would not need a body to make an arrest.

I am just not feeling solid on this whole thing and don't know why.

In todays's flyer:

they have pictures of SM from the first presser leaning on BM/BD chest

Since they stay with her constantly - can they take a better shot of her for the flyers? Or did they strategically choose the cut of pic?

One thought that has been in my mind about Terri "cooperating..."
Well what choice does she have?
She could take a lie detector and fail it...but still they can't say she isn't cooperating because she took one in the first place...
She could "cooperate" with the flier being released...well what the heck is she supposed to say/do? No, I don't agree with it?
She could be "cooperating" by answering LE's questions at any time and STILL be lying...
Darlie Routier case comes to mind here...she and Darrin made themselves available to LE at all times and she was still guilty as sin IMOO.
In other words, you can still COOPERATE and be guilty. In fact it would only be MORE telling if you WERE UNCOOPERATIVE.

Police Distribute Flyer With Photo Of Kyron Horman, Stepmother

BY KRISTIAN FODEN-VENCIL
Portland, OR June 18, 2010 4:18 p.m.

The form has a picture of the second grader and his stepmother, Terri Horman. It asks people whether they saw Kyron and who he was with. It also asks whether they saw Terri Horman and when, and about her truck -- a white Ford F-250.
Captain Jason Gates with Multnomah County was asked whether the stepmother is now a suspect or person of interest.
Jason Gates: We're not in a position to talk about people of interest. She's associated with the case because she's the last person to see Kyron."
http://news.opb.org/article/7620-pol...an-stepmother/

Because LE and the FBI have told them it is past time that Kyron could possibly be alive.

:cow:
Certainly if he was underwater that would be true, but if he had been snatched he could still be alive.

I think they made their own assumption that he wouldn't be home for Father's Day.

JMO

Yes, the Sheriff said No to do they need a body. I remember right after the BM and Tony came up to Portland it was said they were looking for their own place to stay. Anyone else?

I think that is why LE have put out this flyer. If Kyron was at the south entrance/exit, he would have had to walk or run down that stretch of building to the parking lot. If the bell had rung as Jules speculated, who would have seen him, considering there are no normal windows to look out of on that side of the school. The one window above the south entrance ~ you'd have to be standing there and look straight down to see him, eh?

Who says he went to the parking lot? He could have run down that walkway right by the door to the street. Apparently, it is common for people to park on the side of the road when the parking lot is full. Nobody would have seen him when everyone was busy with the exhibits. Unless...some kid looking out the window saw him running to a truck parked on the side of the road.

I've been wondering if 'the look' is that of heavy sedation. Not saying why she'd need that, just it's a possibility. A reason the pressure might not get results, however.

Sedation or supreme acting by someone who knows exactly what happened.

WHY did Kyron not live with his bio mom? I have asked 1000 times and still don't know. Does bio mom have children with her husband? And are we allowed to know why the 16 yr old was sent to live w/ grandparents, yet? I am not feeling well and keep falling asleep and have missed alot of the details, but I am wide awake now and sure wish someone would tell me these things!:banghead:

I want to know the findings of the cameras on the streets that they were investigating. That would be very very interesting to find out what they know.

Just watching KOIN News at 6, when asked about why all these questions, I swear the Sheriff said something close to ' . . . because she was here with him when he disappeared . . ' and then hedged a bit, talked about how she had taken him to school, etc.

Sure perked up my ears !!! Wish they'd do a transcript, but they never do.

Caring did a transcript Scandi and has the actual words the Sheriff said. I have already forgotten which thread she put it on. lol Too many threads to keep up with.

I think he said something like "she was the last one to see him before he disappeared."

IMO

One thought that has been in my mind about Terri "cooperating..."
Well what choice does she have?
She could take a lie detector and fail it...but still they can't say she isn't cooperating because she took one in the first place...
She could "cooperate" with the flier being released...well what the heck is she supposed to say/do? No, I don't agree with it?
She could be "cooperating" by answering LE's questions at any time and STILL be lying...
Darlie Routier case comes to mind here...she and Darrin made themselves available to LE at all times and she was still guilty as sin IMOO.
In other words, you can still COOPERATE and be guilty. In fact it would only be MORE telling if you WERE UNCOOPERATIVE.
I don't think they are looking for any more info from Terri. I read somewhere her story didn't match where she was seen that morning. They're looking for info about her IMO.

Yes, the Sheriff said No to do they need a body. I remember right after the BM and Tony came up to Portland it was said they were looking for their own place to stay. Anyone else?

I was wondering if they had some sort of physical evidence that Kyron was deceased, only no body yet. Also, I was thinking it was 2-3 days after they came up to Portland when they were looking for their own place to stay? Was it before their pressor with them all standing together (I thought it was...)? Thanks for helping me remember! lol

I want to know the findings of the cameras on the streets that they were investigating. That would be very very interesting to find out what they know.

I bet they were looking for a white truck with a redhead driving it...

I believe that LE knows (or reasonably infers) that little Kyron is deceased. That's why the case switched to a 'criminal investigation' on day 10 and why they continue to search bodies of water, rather than treating this as if he walked away. LE knows he's not coming home for 'Father's Day.' So does the family.

There's the golden rule of 48 hrs in child cases, where something like 90%+ of kids are killed within those hours, which is why it's so crucial to know ASAP when a child is missing. Valuable hours were unfortunately lost in this case. That doesn't mean Kyron could have been saved, btw, but every minute counts.

However, if a child comes to harm at the hands of a family member or caretaker, then all bets are off and no amount of time is going to matter since these things are usually premeditated in such cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member