SM as a potential focus of the investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mostly been lurking on here about this case, but I've read the latest news and some blogs. Lots of interesting theories out there.

I will be the first the eat crow but I hate to see that the SM is being tried and convicted without even being mentioned as a person of interest. History tells us it's someone close to Kyron - I get it - but I really think there's someone they have in mind and it's not the SM. Who else are we not thinking of? I DO think it could be someone the SM knows or has a relationship with, even a boyfriend. This said, I am not convinced she directly harmed Kyron, but that rather she might not be telling the whole story of that day. And the FB posting is odd too. Was she just so nonchalant about his disappearance because she knew where she left him and where he was and thought he would be back or? If she were so calculating to carry out the act herself, then logic would tell me she wouldn't be posting something like that, making everyone suspicious of her. Know what I mean?

There are a lot of unanswered questions too: Was she going to the talent show? What day was that picture of Kyron taken (that's easy to find out btw) and was anyone else driving her car or WITH her that day? There were so many people there that day, it could really be anyone, so why are no parents coming forward? Surely one of them would talk about seeing Kyron or not. Then again, what a perfect time to steer the focus on all the other parents.

I hope to God it's not the SM, but I do think she knows something or is protecting someone.

1. Maybe LE knows a lot from those questionaires
2. Maybe the lady in the picture behind Kyron has come forward and can verify what day/time that pic was taken
3. Maybe some other parent took pics and caught something in a pic thats of interest to the case- Kyrons leaving w/ SM, something of that nature.
4. Maybe someone did see Kyron leave with Sm and has made that information available to Le via the questionaire.,
5. Maybe Le has caught Sm up in several lies and knows shes the one but are waiting for physical evidence, ie: Kyrons body, as they said they want this case to be "perfect".

If LE thought it was anyone else, would they have announced the risk to the public was "low"? If there was an abductor on the loose and they knew it, they would NOT be making that statement.
IMO, they have said everything BUT "we suspect the SM".

If the SM didn't do this. I am going to feel really really bad awful actully. I really in my heart think she was the one but I have been known to be wrong and I am not there in this town or around this family so I have to go by what I feel and what I read ( and God knows that could be wrong as we have seen in this case already).

If I am wrong I will be the first to write a letter to the SM letting her know how sorry I am.
I've been wrong a couple of times too but in those cases my mind was changed within the first day of the child going missing. Because in those cases there was a reason to change my way of thinking. Here there has been no reason, only more and more reasons each day to justify my way of thinking. :cow:

If she was the clever, should would have figured out that she should not bring her cell phone with her.

Exactly. She would have also showed up for Kyrons talent show, and feigned surprise that he wasn't even at the school!

My oldest daughter has a BF of 9 years who COULD BE that clueless, seriously. He's a true doop-de-doo. BUT, Kaine works for Intel and has an impressive job there, so he ain't no dummy. But....denial can be pretty strong when something shocking like this comes along. jmo

I think people have the wrong idea about Intel. There are a lot of average-smarter than average joes that work there. They aren't all einsteins. (I won't even go into the clean room folks). I'm not saying Kaine is or isn't smart, but working at Intel in a mid-management project manager type job, or even an engineering job (I can't remember his title) just means he does that job, and after all the lay offs they've had over the past 10 years, probably well.

Exactly. She would have also showed up for Kyrons talent show, and feigned surprise that he wasn't even at the school!

Assuming she did do it. I am not convinced. Something isn't right about that questionaire. Either it is made to fool the perp and get him/her to confess, or LE is just plain stupid.

Some of my best male friends are highly intelligent, successful, and logical, but have been taken in by some of the most devious, manipulative women on the planet. Some men just can't see it, no matter smart they are in other ways.

I wonder what caused her first two divorces? I'm not asking in the interest of being gossipy - I'm asking because history tends to repeat itself. What does she value that she wasn't getting in those first two marriages (or if her husbands divorced her, what did they value that they weren't getting from her?) Knowing things like that can help you figure out what is really important to a person.

I think the DUI/reckless endangerment thing is important, too. That kind of thing is not a "mistake" - it's putting your own enjoyment/need for drink over the welfare of your child (and others on the road as well) and speaks to ones priorities (and selfishness) as well. Drunk driving is one of my pet peeves - add the fact that a child was in the car and it makes my head explode.

Is that true she got a DUI/reckless endagerment? Was it recently? I'm wondering if this subject is a bit too personal for a public forum. I'm gonna come and delete this post after you post back to me.

2. Maybe the lady in the picture behind Kyron has come forward and can verify what day/time that pic was taken
3. Maybe some other parent took pics and caught something in a pic thats of interest to the case- Kyrons leaving w/ SM, something of that nature.
4. Maybe someone did see Kyron leave with Sm and has made that information available to Le via the questionaire.,
5. Maybe Le has caught Sm up in several lies and knows shes the one but are waiting for physical evidence, ie: Kyrons body, as they said they want this case to be "perfect".

If LE thought it was anyone else, would they have announced the risk to the public was "low"? If there was an abductor on the loose and they knew it, they would NOT be making that statement.

I can't recall a child abductor kidnapping a bunch of kids over and over in the same city....can anyone else? Serial killers I know do, but they usually are over time....so I think it's an appropriate response that kids in general aren't at a higher risk than normal to be kidnapped.

The other poster mentioned a boyfriend....I have wondered if that is why she was on SI (or a handful of other reasons she wouldn't want to admit to.)

I think people have the wrong idea about Intel. There are a lot of average-smarter than average joes that work there. They aren't all einsteins. (I won't even go into the clean room folks). I'm not saying Kaine is or isn't smart, but working at Intel in a mid-management project manager type job, or even an engineering job (I can't remember his title) just means he does that job, and after all the lay offs they've had over the past 10 years, probably well.

My sis has a hubby who works for Micron, out west. Sounds impressive but he makes $12 an hour and has been there several years. No idea what he does, Hes not the brightest bulb in the box, my sis runs a bakery in an Albertsons grocery store and is a cake decorator and is the bread winner of the family.
I assumed Kaine had high position cos not all families are in the position to give a brand new mustang as a mothers day gift. Plus, she does not have to work outside the home for a second income, so I "assumed" they were doing pretty good financially.

she definitely was 5 years ago though...
http://tour.ftvideo.com/view.php?i=content/genex/contests/2005/emerald/181189_jpg.jpg&t=7&l=38&s=6

so I think she definitely has been hitting the gym and trying to get back to herself after having a kid... imo the gym may be completely normal for her. I still think if it were me I would not be able to move without crumbling... but yes I do agree the gym is not out of the ordinary for her especially if she is trying to get back to how she was just 5 years ago.

Notice those eyes? ~ She rolls them up just like at the first presser

Yea Abbie, That was such a giveaway point of error on her part. Made looking at her easy from LE's viewpoint I bet. Especially if she had already told someone she would be there. I'm not quite sure about that yet as I haven't read it in a link. At those kind of activities parents are expected to be there and support their child, right?

Yea Abbie, That was such a giveaway point of error on her part. Made looking at her easy from LE's viewpoint I bet. Especially if she had already told someone she would be there. I'm not quite sure about that yet as I haven't read it in a link. At those kind of activities parents are expected to be there and support their child, right?

In my world, yes. As a grandparent I attend all my grandkids functions like that.
I think its very important to show a child their family supports them in the things they do in school.

IMO, the DUI could be she had a margarita with lunch/dinner/brunch and then she and her son drove home. She blew over the legal limit. It could've been a point over.
My point is that we don't know. I'm not going to crucify her for that. Now, if she downed a six pack and then went all OJ, then yeah, major problem. But we don't know the ins and the outs of her arrest. And the Child Endangerment was because she had her son in the car. I'm not excusing what she did or saying that it was OK. But people screw up sometimes. If they do it once and they fix it, great.

That article, for me personally, really changed my thinking. It cleared up a lot of questions I had.
I feel awful for Kyron's mom. A disease so debilitating she had to go to Canada to get treatment? How sad. I hope she's OK now.

Back off of the boyfriend speculation.

Please read our forum rules as they are updated cuz I don't want to be missing anyone for a couple of days around here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106878"]Threadiquette & Forum Rules Updates ~ Ask Your Questions Here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

As new information is reported in the mainstream media, the forum guidelines change. Keep your eye on this thread and it will help all of us a great deal. :grouphug:

What is SI?

Maybe she does have a guy on the side, she fancies herself quite the red headed catch and drives a hot-chick car, likes to be online a lot, maybe she does have someone else. Maybe that's why her marriages fell apart. Lots of women don't know when they have got a good thing going and screw it all up with affairs.

Ah, thanks, I was thinking it was a medication of some kind LOL.

Some of my best male friends are highly intelligent, successful, and logical, but have been taken in by some of the most devious, manipulative women on the planet. Some men just can't see it, no matter smart they are in other ways.

I wonder what caused her first two divorces? I'm not asking in the interest of being gossipy - I'm asking because history tends to repeat itself. What does she value that she wasn't getting in those first two marriages (or if her husbands divorced her, what did they value that they weren't getting from her?) Knowing things like that can help you figure out what is really important to a person.

I think the DUI/reckless endangerment thing is important, too. That kind of thing is not a "mistake" - it's putting your own enjoyment/need for drink over the welfare of your child (and others on the road as well) and speaks to ones priorities (and selfishness) as well. Drunk driving is one of my pet peeves - add the fact that a child was in the car and it makes my head explode.

i don't know so much they can't see it or they don't want to see it.
Men think so much different than women especially when the women is the mother of their child. IMO

But this week we did hear the TV commentator on KOIN say 'they hadn't said yet if she is a suspect or a POI'. Those exact words I believe. To me that said either/or !!!

Good Morning America just started they said they will be talking to a friend of the Horman family for a GMA exclusive on how the family is handling the questions and scrutiny...

I've been wrong a couple of times too but in those cases my mind was changed within the first day of the child going missing. Because in those cases there was a reason to change my way of thinking. Here there has been no reason, only more and more reasons each day to justify my way of thinking. :cow:

Well I have been wrong in 95% of the missing child cases (who was responsible), so I'm going to remain open to all possibilities until more facts are released by the LE.

To help assist those wondering about the BAC, 0.15 I included some links for your review.

Article snip:

That same year, she was snagged on Interstate 5 in Marion County for drunken driving. J, who was 11, was in the car. With a blood-alcohol level of 0.15 percent..

Links with information regarding alcohol levels and behaviors or impairments below:

http://www.mdt.mt.gov/publications/docs/brochures/safety/mdt_bac_and_you.pdf

http://www.umich.edu/~dofs/alcohol/BACwomen.pdf

Personal note. That doesn't seem like a margiretta after or during lunch. IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member