Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have never gotten any info on what RH regular work schedule should be. I wish someone would come out with what a normal workday/week looked like for someone in RH position because man, he seems to have rolled on in whenever he wanted and rolled out the same way that day.

we have never gotten any info on what RH regular work schedule should be. I wish someone would come out with what a normal workday/week looked like for someone in RH position because man, he seems to have rolled on in whenever he wanted and rolled out the same way that day.
Me too, but IMO he was planning on that being his last day there anyway, so he did as he pleased.
I did see the hours of y
the bldg listed as 8:30-5:00

Interesting. I wonder if he was going to submit his resignation from HD then? Or do you mean he was counting on making $$ from Cooper's death?
About the new start-up business he was developing with his friends: did he drop some $$ for that venture, I wonder?

Interesting. I wonder if he was going to submit his resignation from HD then? Or do you mean he was counting on making $$ from Cooper's death?
About the new start-up business he was developing with his friends: did he drop some $$ for that venture, I wonder?
I don't think he was going to resign, I think he had no plans to return. Grief stricken etc...

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

What time did his friends leave work, how much earlier did he leave than them? (I know he told them he'd be late for 5pm movie, but they were on time?)
I guess I'm just throwing that question out there - I don't think it was ever mentioned? Maybe it was?

The three went to lunch together, and planned to go to the movies sometime during the day - whose idea and when? Everyone want to know this one.

IIRC both of them (his friends) said it was like any other day - not sure what that means to them, no details were given.
All of this is my memory (lol) of the pch vid.

Many general comments, statements, but not much in detail - hard to answer our questions - leaves us to speculate.

I'm patiently waiting for trial.

my opinion, etc. :moo:

Small details that are interesting are the insurance policies on 22mo Cooper Mills Harris that together equal 27k + 2k = $29k and the fact that HD buries their own.

At the time of JRH's arrest, he had 11,000 supporters that signed a petition to have him released due to being overcharged in the #HotCarDeath of his son. Almost $30k was donated before the PCH. If the farce could have continued, this couple could have accumulated $100k from donations.

There is no doubt, in my mind, at least, that money was a contributing factor to the death of this beautiful child named Cooper.

moo and all that jazz

Home Depot will pay for Cooper’s funeral costs through a company-sponsored grant program called The Homer Fund, a spokeswoman said Thursday. The grant covers up to $10,000 of funeral expenses, according to Catherine Woodling with Home Depot.

http://behindblondiepark.com/2014/0...-cooper-harris-was-cherished-by-both-parents/

The Homer Fund is funded primarily by donations from our generous associates. Associate participation is key to the stability of the Fund. Because of the generosity of Home Depot associates, The Homer Fund has helped more than 80,000 associates and their families during a financial crisis and has awarded $100 million in assistance. In 2014, The Homer Fund is celebrating 15 years of taking care of our associates. http://thdhomerfund.org/

Earlier in the funeral service at University Church of Christ, Harris called from the Cobb County Jail and addressed the crowd by speaker phone:

"Thank you for everything you've done for my boy," he said. "Good life. (Inaudible) No words to say. Just horrible. (Inaudible) I'm just sorry I can't be there."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/28/us/georgia-toddler-funeral/

Earlier in the funeral service at University Church of Christ, Harris called from the Cobb County Jail and addressed the crowd by speaker phone:

"Thank you for everything you've done for my boy," he said. "Good life. (Inaudible) No words to say. Just horrible. (Inaudible) I'm just sorry I can't be there."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/28/us/georgia-toddler-funeral/

"Good Life" ....

Reminds me of FCA's "Beautiful life" tattoo:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/1...wly-released-evidence-in-caylee-anthony-case/

Small details that are interesting are the insurance policies on 22mo Cooper Mills Harris that together equal 27k + 2k = $29k and the fact that HD buries their own.

At the time of JRH's arrest, he had 11,000 supporters that signed a petition to have him released due to being overcharged in the #HotCarDeath of his son. Almost $30k was donated before the PCH. If the farce could have continued, this couple could have accumulated $100k from donations.

There is no doubt, in my mind, at least, that money was a contributing factor to the death of this beautiful child named Cooper.

moo and all that jazz

Would he have made more or less money in donations if he was never overcharged, or charged at all?

Would he have made more or less money in donations if he was never overcharged, or charged at all?

I think they would not have gotten any money if he had not been charged. But, now that more facts have come out there are not too many sympathetic people who want to give this self centered couple their money.

Bbm, sorry if this has been mentioned previously, but could he have Klinefelter (XXY) Syndrome? They have low testosterone, are generally very tall, and although they are skinny when younger, tend to gain weight through the midsection when older. Also, although it's not mentioned as a symptom, I noticed while googling pictures that many individuals with this disorder seem to have a very full head of hair. Anyone know more about this syndrome? (Mods, if it is not OK to speculate about this please

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

RH does have the look of Klinefelter's.

I think they would not have gotten any money if he had not been charged. But, now that more facts have come out there are not too many sympathetic people who want to give this self centered couple their money.

The case would not have made national news if he was not charged w/ murder. It would just be another case of a child left in a hot car. I know a lot of people, complete strangers, said they donated b/c of the charges. So no charges or light charges would probably just mean donations from local people. Is it common for strangers to donate to people who kill their kids by leaving them in a hot car? Or would it mostly be those who knew the family personally who would give?

Bbm, sorry if this has been mentioned previously, but could he have Klinefelter (XXY) Syndrome? They have low testosterone, are generally very tall, and although they are skinny when younger, tend to gain weight through the midsection when older. Also, although it's not mentioned as a symptom, I noticed while googling pictures that many individuals with this disorder seem to have a very full head of hair. Anyone know more about this syndrome? (Mods, if it is not OK to speculate about this please delete).

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

Hmmm, something tells me RH doesn't have any problems with his testosterone.

How many men meet your BBM description? Most men are skinny when younger and tend to gain weight through the midsection as they get older. Many also have a thick full head of hair. Do they all have this syndrome ??

Hmmm, something tells me RH doesn't have any problems with his testosterone.

How many men meet your BBM description? Most men are skinny when younger and tend to gain weight through the midsection as they get older. Many also have a thick full head of hair. Do they all have this syndrome ??

Not at all, but someone had found a youtube or social media link where Leanna talked about she and Ross having difficulty conceiving and Ross having low T/being on Testosterone replacement. I will never be able to find the actual link so take it as rumor, I guess! But it has been extensively discussed as if it were a fact on other threads in this forum (fwiw). Klinefelter's would simply be one of a handful of possible explanations for low T at a relatively young age (late 20's/early 30's). But you are correct, the likelihood of him having this or any other genetic syndrome would be rare. :)

Not at all, but someone had found a youtube or social media link where Leanna talked about she and Ross having difficulty conceiving and Ross having low T/being on Testosterone replacement. I will never be able to find the actual link so take it as rumor, I guess! But it has been extensively discussed as if it were a fact on other threads in this forum (fwiw). Klinefelter's would simply be one of a handful of possible explanations for low T at a relatively young age (early 30's), but you are correct, the likelihood of him having it would be rare. :)

Found it! In post # 6 of the LH Social Media thread, someone posted a youtube video with comments underneath it by a "Leanna Harris," stating that her husband was using Androgel due to low Testosterone levels:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...her-Sleuthing-Details&p=10706080#post10706080

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina