Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. It is the "My confusion and disintegration forced me to pole dance" defense.

JMO
As for the date thing with her saying the 9th she might have had a wrong date but she sure kept saying 31 days over and over isn't it just possible that if you don't have a real job don't have to pay bills so you don't know what day the rent is due 1 date is as good as another I mean why would you keep the 9th seperate from the 15th? this is my thinking I know when mom paid the bills all I kept up with was when was FRiday.

I wish you lived in Orlando so you could have watched the news earlier. I'm just relaying what I saw on the news with my 2 eyes and ears. If you wish not believe me, I don't care. I'm only reporting what was on TV 2 times today.

It is not my OPINION what I heard, it was on the news--that is all I was reporting. Hate you? I have no idea where you got that from or why you would feel this way. You can choose to believe whatever you want, I tend to side with science rather than faith.

I have not personally heard the science. Was not talking to you specifically about hating my oppinion. Sorry if you took offense.

As for the date thing with her saying the 9th she might have had a wrong date but she sure kept saying 31 days over and over isn't it just possible that if you don't have a real job don't have to pay bills so you don't know what day the rent is due 1 date is as good as another I mean why would you keep the 9th seperate from the 15th? this is my thinking I know when mom paid the bills all I kept up with was when was FRiday.

Or she could have intentionally used the wrong date to throw LE off. In the documents she even claimed to have gotten a phone call from the Nanny on the 12th of June, when we all know now that Caylee was seen several times after the 12th.

Oh no! But seriously, I wouldn't rule out drugs or a breakdown of some kind. That's only speculation of course.

She's had since July 15th to recover from whatever drugs caused her to lie and mislead LE. You're suggesting some sort of brain damage as her excuse for all the lies. Also, can you provide us with some examples of other cases where drugs have caused continuous lying?

It would never hold up alone and if in fact mtdna testing was it's not going to say if it is CA's or Caylee's hair.

Could you point me to one piece of evidence that says it wasn't Caylee's hair? Or that it didn't show she was dead?

If mtDNA testing was done how could they tell between CA and Caylee's hair?

That's right.

So in that case, it's only the sniff tests.

I remain on the fence and hopeful that Caylee is alive and that her young mother's life will also not be ruined.

Or she could have intentionally used the wrong date to throw LE off. In the documents she even claimed to have gotten a phone call from the Nanny on the 12th of June, when we all know now that Caylee was seen several times after the 12th.
This is a good point but it is really unusual if you count back 31 days that is the last day anyone actually said they saw her, I don't know why she opted to tell the 31 days but it did land back on June 16 GA says they left home with the backpacks.

Totally off subject here. But I have just realized that I gave up having dinner tonight for The Food Network. I am on the CA+CA diet. Anyone else?

She's had since July 15th to recover from whatever drugs caused her to lie and mislead LE. You're suggesting some sort of brain damage as her excuse for all the lies. Also, can you provide us with some examples of other cases where drugs have caused continuous lying?

I admire your temerity, Librarian_Mama. Keep fighting the good fight, and thanks for the laughs! Me: I can't take it anymore, so I'll bid you all goodnight...

Yeah, that happens to me everytime my car gets towed...they throw in a dead body and leave it there until I arrive to retrieve the car...

Come on folks...REALITY is closing in on you...PAY ATTENTION.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could not have been said any better. Total agree

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God bless Caylee

I wish you could point me to a video. Because I need to hear it myself from the detectives. Even though I still would want to sit on the fence. Hate me for not wanting to believe that she is not with us anymore, if you want. Oppinions are like a$$h0le$ we all have them. That's what my father always said anyway.

Nobody's sipping on Hate-rade . . . :drink:

Could you point me to one piece of evidence that says it wasn't Caylee's hair? Or that it didn't show she was dead?

One expert on Headline News said if hair just gets into the trunk innocently (like off a toy, coat, blanket or whatever) it will show the same signs of decomposition as hair that was attached to a dead body while decomposing and then fell off.

Also, if the sample was so degraded they couldn't get long DNA sequences but only short fragments, they said they might have had to use mitochondrial DNA, and that is identical in the mother or daughter so it could just as easily have been Casey's hair, if that is the case.

That's right.

So in that case, it's only the sniff tests.

I remain on the fence and hopeful that Caylee is alive and that her young mother's life will also not be ruined.

too late for that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member