Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from your link:

Allen told the Orlando Sentinel Sunday night that the evidence suggests that the body in the back of the car was "likely to be Caylee." He would not disclose the type of evidence that was returned from the federal lab and would not confirm whether the child was dead.

ETA: I believe in all likelyhood that this is Caylee's DNA and decomp. But there are still reasons for others to hold out for confirmation and I respect that.

I know exactly what they are trying to say. They are saying yes there was a dead body in the trunk but we cannot confirm its caylees. Just covering their butts till more results come in.

I just want to say one thing. We have lots of evidence (some circumstansal, some scientific) that says that Caylee is dead. Is there any evidence that says she is alive? Because I would really like her to be and I would love to be shown wrong.

Well the fact that no body has been found obviously helps a lot. The fact that the grandparents and Casey believe that the babysitter took her helps. The sighting reported in the airport helps. The fact that there was no history of Casey being anything other than normal and affectionate toward Caylee, according to the friends and acquaintances and family, that helps. The lack of motive also helps. Also the way the dogs alerted somewhat differently in the back yard...

When/where did they flip? I don't see it on any of the media threads??

That would be horrible if they're bluffing about the death of a child.

I think they'll say whatever is necessary to solve their case. By using words like seems, appears, indicates they have wiggle room and can later say that while the evidence "indicated" Caylee was dead the final test results weren't conclusive.
IMO, they've had the DNA back for weeks.
They want Casey to talk.

TY:blowkiss: I appreciate that. There is nothing wrong with holding out hope-but I just feel sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees.

And sometimes they see them but just enjoy being contrary. I've heard of forum trolls. People who go into forums and for the sole purpose of riling people up. Awful to do in the section about poor little Caylee, in a forum full of very caring people.

I held onto a thread of hope for Caylee for a long time. More than I realized I had. When I saw LE had confirmed her death, and that it was indeed this precious baby's body in the trunk of her own mother's car, I haven't been able to stop crying all day.

Well the fact that no body has been found obviously helps a lot. The fact that the grandparents and Casey believe that the babysitter took her helps. The sighting reported in the airport helps. The fact that there was no history of Casey being anything other than normal and affectionate toward Caylee, according to the friends and acquaintances and family, that helps. The lack of motive also helps. Also the way the dogs alerted somewhat differently in the back yard...

I have to say you really did sound like Cindy there. But I agree.

I heard it come directly out of detective Allen's mouth today when he was down at the search tent. This was on the news 2 times (repeat). It wasn't quoted from the media it was straight from the horses mouth.

Gnight all, I have a search to attend later.

Bless you, EastSide. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Thank you for searching :blowkiss:

I wonder if the media DID get the info but was asked to sit on it.

It's very likely LE is still hoping to use any & all leverage they can to get Casey to accept the "limited immunity" offer.

I really don't think LE will be in a rush to release an official statement about Caylee's death UNTIL the Tue. deadline passes & maybe even longer IF it's in their best interests.

Of course, they can still tell the family in private what the "official" results are that would have nothing to do with how they choose to handle a public announcement.

IMO.... all the people directly involved ALREADY know the results.... (we've all known the preliminary results for a long time now anyway) whether or not they believe it, that's a whole other story.

And sometimes they see them but just enjoy being contrary. I've heard of forum trolls. People who go into forums and for the sole purpose of riling people up. Awful to do in the section about poor little Caylee, in a forum full of very caring people.

I held onto a thread of hope for Caylee for a long time. More than I realized I had. When I saw LE had confirmed her death, and that it was indeed this precious baby's body in the trunk of her own mother's car, I haven't been able to stop crying all day.

I realy hope this is not at all directed towards me. Because if so that couldn't be further from the truth.

All the above help Casey and her defense. What about Caylee?

This poor innocent child's body needs to be found. She needs to be laid to rest in a proper way.

I am praying very hard that her body is found soon, God Bless that precious baby girl.

I wonder if the media DID get the info but was asked to sit on it.

It's very likely LE is still hoping to use any & all leverage they can to get Casey to accept the "limited immunity" offer.

I really don't think LE will be in a rush to release an official statement about Caylee's death UNTIL the Tue. deadline passes & maybe even longer IF it's in their best interests.

Of course, they can still tell the family in private what the "official" results are that would have nothing to do with how they choose to handle a public announcement.

IMO.... all the people directly involved ALREADY know the results.... (we've all known the preliminary results for a long time now anyway) whether or not they believe it, that's a whole other story.

If that's the case they didn't sit on it very well. Gotta love the media

This is from your link:

Allen told the Orlando Sentinel Sunday night that the evidence suggests that the body in the back of the car was "likely to be Caylee." He would not disclose the type of evidence that was returned from the federal lab and would not confirm whether the child was dead.

ETA: I believe in all likelyhood that this is Caylee's DNA and decomp. But there are still reasons for others to hold out for confirmation and I respect that.

"We clearly have evidence that indicates that there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car, and that that body was Caylee," Allen told WFTV-Channel 9 in an interview that aired Sunday evening.

He also said that in the previous paragraph. I guess im as confused as some.

I hope this is all JB has.

The more time that goes by the worse it looks, but I agree with your post. Something that struck me, was that those that heard Casey reprimand or "yell at" Caylee said she did it when Caylee was headed for the stairs or too close to the pool. So Caylee mainly got in trouble for doing things that could hurt her. It doesn't make sense. 'Stay away from the stairs so you don't fall before I can kill you' ????

I heard it come directly out of detective Allen's mouth today when he was down at the search tent. This was on the news 2 times (repeat). It wasn't quoted from the media it was straight from the horses mouth.

Gnight all, I have a search to attend later.

Bless you, I can't help in the search, but I am with you in heart and mind. Be careful and THANK YOU:blowkiss:

lack of motive because her mother really wanted the child back at her house, if Casey didn't want to be saddled with her she could very easily take her back there. No motive to "get rid of" the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth