So she gets out today....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lets look at the bright side :eek: If she gets out maybe her or Cindy will screw up and give LE some more evidence.

I'm not happy about her being out either so lets hope something good comes from it. If LE can keep arresting her on more charges these generous people that keep bailing her out will get the message.:behindbar

Has anyone else been up all night like yours truly?

Thanks for all the links with the webcams. It is going to be an interesting today to say the least.

You and me both, gal pal. I tried sleeping with no luck.

I am caffeine loading with Pepsi as we speak.

Thanks for all the links with the webcams. It is going to be an interesting today to say the least.
I don't remember having this many sleepless nights when my kids were born...
This case has inspired me in so many ways..as bad as that sounds, I know now why it is so important to become an advocate for children..

I have been up all night also, Tricia. I know it doesn't do any good, but I just can't tear myself away...:crazy:

Aprilshowers, you would prob have to click on the first link I posted and keep that open, thats the Fox 35 news live feed and thats where it will be televised. Since Im not local (Im in Ohio) thats the only way I can watch it too.

Thanks I figured it out and the live video states what is going on so that's great for switching around. She just said Cindy was leaving the house.

No, but I had a very vivid dream that Cindy and Casey were my relatives and were visiting me in a small town somewhere....

Fox live interviewing the neighbor is so sad. These people have had enough..
makes me feel guilty for just watching..

I'm kinda suprised the Jail is not having them drive up to the sally port to pick her up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back