So who does Aphrodite Jones think is the killer is?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some very DISTURBING developments in this case, folks. It's easy to see why there are so many conspiracy theories about this case, isn't it?

Okay, I'll bite. What DISTURBING developments? Or am I being slow on the uptake LOL.

Okay, I'll bite. What DISTURBING developments? Or am I being slow on the uptake LOL.

NAME it!

The political connections between the DA's office and the Haddon Law Firm;

using the threat of litigation to remove a case from an investigative agency;

the collaboration between an EXTREMELY shady filmmaker and an elected official to bring a crackpot back to the United States;

that's all I can think of NOW. But give me some time. There'll be more.

NAME it!

The political connections between the DA's office and the Haddon Law Firm;

using the threat of litigation to remove a case from an investigative agency;

the collaboration between an EXTREMELY shady filmmaker and an elected official to bring a crackpot back to the United States;

that's all I can think of NOW. But give me some time. There'll be more.

I was being slow on the uptake then..LOL.. Sorry, I get it now.

Some very DISTURBING developments in this case, folks. It's easy to see why there are so many conspiracy theories about this case, isn't it?

SuperDave,
Some are not theories, the DA's office and cohorts did conspire to furnish team-ramsey with normally non-disclosable evidential productions.

We know that those involved in the conspiracy to assist the Ramsey's avoid a court-case, must know that JonBenet was being sexually molested.

Its this that is being buried, not her death. The pertitent question is why would legal practitioners, LEA, DA staff collude to produce such an outcome?

I wonder if it's possible that someone in an influential position was misled very early in this case and by the time the molestation came to light it was too late for that person to back out? By early I mean the night she was killed.

I wonder if it's possible that someone in an influential position was misled very early in this case and by the time the molestation came to light it was too late for that person to back out? By early I mean the night she was killed.

joeskidbeck,
Yes, could be, it starts to become very messy though. I would like to see Hunter answer these allegations. Why did he collude to assist the Ramsey's, who were , nominally, still suspects?

joeskidbeck,
Yes, could be, it starts to become very messy though. I would like to see Hunter answer these allegations. Why did he collude to assist the Ramsey's, who were , nominally, still suspects?

This really bothers me. It's no longer just a matter of who killed Jonbenet, not for me, anyway. I want to know why the Ramsey's got by with this. Surely it wasn't just their wealth. This reeks of someone knowing really bad things about someone very high up the ladder!

[/B]

This really bothers me. It's no longer just a matter of who killed Jonbenet, not for me, anyway. I want to know why the Ramsey's got by with this. Surely it wasn't just their wealth. This reeks of someone knowing really bad things about someone very high up the ladder!

joeskidbeck,
I agree, and are these known things of a sexual nature?

joeskidbeck,
I agree, and are these known things of a sexual nature?

It's very possible but I do wonder if the R's left that part out when they called on this individual. They could have portrayed the whole thing as a bad accident with the sexual angle being something they did in order to make it look more like an intruder. Somehow, I don't think they wanted anyone to know that JB was being molested, especially by a family member.
ETA: I firmly believe they thought they had effectively hidden the abuse with the paintbrush.

joeskidbeck,

Somebody better ask fast. He's in his 70s now.

Just to break subject for a moment, there's one final thing that might seal the coffin on Jammy as far as Roy is concerned: if it weren't for her, I wouldn't BE HERE!

Just to break subject for a moment, there's one final thing that might seal the coffin on Jammy as far as Roy is concerned: if it weren't for her, I wouldn't BE HERE!

Is somebody calling me? I think you guys have been pretty clear about Jammy. Am I arguing with any of it?

Is somebody calling me? I think you guys have been pretty clear about Jammy. Am I arguing with any of it?

No, I guess not. I just figured that if you found out that she was responsible for me being like I am on these boards, you'd flip.

No, I guess not. I just figured that if you found out that she was responsible for me being like I am on these boards, you'd flip.

Nah, I ain't gonna flip. But you probably should not let one crackpot IDI affect you so much. It seems she was exposed. I do not align myself with other IDI's nor the IDI movement besides LE. I feel LE is now IDI. But only time will tell whether I too, myself, will be exposed. Or maybe it will be you that is exposed.

The good thing, Dave, is that we both just HOPE that one of us is. Because that may mean Justice, Pilgrim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back