Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell dead at 52 (wrongful death charges against Dr. Robert Koblin) 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I ran across that report last night. It does seem off that he would call 2 people in to fix his Apple tv if he were planning on suicide.. I gather his tv had recorded his fav late night programming he would have missed by performing and meet and greets afterward , otherwise he could have watched his shows on the hotel tv.

I can't imagine him pitching a childish fit bc his tv wouldn't work, then get into a physical altercation with whomever was in his room?

I've seen a few rumors regarding him having a head injury prior to that night's performance that could have affected him in some terrible way. Just a rumor for now, of course, so not worth 2c.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I've not heard about a head injury. Do you happen to recall where you read that?

Hmm...mention of an altercation got me remembering something. Now I can't remember which song, nor can I find the exact video, so unless someone else saw it then regard this as my questionable observation.

At the time we were all watching videos from the last concert, I remember seeing a clip where I could see the back of his head. I remember being shocked by a quick glimpse of what looked like a chunk of his hair missing in the back. Anybody see that?

It could mean anything though.

See 0:09 mark
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun @Fox Theatre Detroit,MI 5/17/17 (one last time)

[video=youtube;VikVUF7ANTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VikVUF7ANTU[/video]

Hmm...mention of an altercation got me remembering something. Now I can't remember which song, nor can I find the exact video, so unless someone else saw it then regard this as my questionable observation.

At the time we were all watching videos from the last concert, I remember seeing a clip where I could see the back of his head. I remember being shocked by a quick glimpse of what looked like a chunk of his hair missing in the back. Anybody see that?

It could mean anything though.
I've seen comments by others who noticed it. I'm surprised that it wasn't mentioned on the autopsy summary if it was an injury. I wonder what will come of this. I hope someone close to him speaks out.

My theory with just about everything is...There IS always Something Going on..and not Everybody knows Everything All the time..

Yeah well....there's an awful lot of chatter about it all on various blog boards if you care to dyodd

This was such a depressing performance. Just terrible. His body was there , but he was not. He looked awful. Sad that his last performance was this way. I am a fan and think he was a beautiful man inside & out, so i' m not making rough comments about his performance to create problems or be catty. JMOO

This was such a depressing performance. Just terrible. His body was there , but he was not. He looked awful. Sad that his last performance was this way. I am a fan and think he was a beautiful man inside & out, so i' m not making rough comments about his performance to create problems or be catty. JMOO

Big chunk of his hair missing towards the rear crown area???

Big chunk of his hair missing towards the rear crown area???
I know. Just weird. His hair was HIS hair on top and in front. Seems a weird place to have normal middle-aged hair loss. He was a vain man, but I can't imagine him wearing weaves or falls to cover bald spots. That area really stands out. I wonder if more close-up and detailed pics are out there so we can see if this was an injury.

The 911 Call has been uploaded onto YouTube. There is a channel who apparently records Detroit's police scanner and he uploads them. Someone finally realized that the 911 call came in on one of the posts and it's been there since May 17-18. Since then, someone else has uploaded it onto YouTube, just the pertinent part. You can search for it on YT. The 911 call is from an EMT on scene to the DPD dispatcher who is calling in the death of a 53-year-old man (sic). It's kind of strange; there was apparently someone else in the room at the time of the call. The EMT on the police scanner does not identify the actual place or person by name but asks for a pronouncement of death since they couldn't revive him.

This was hard to watch. How anyone in the band, the crew, or even the audience not notice what a hot mess he was that night? It's not just this particular song. He looks and acts really high. He's a full beat behind, he looks disoriented, and seems to be in his own world. If I'm coming off harsh, it's because I'm angry. Maybe he could have committed suicide no matter what, but why didn't the people close to him notice his condition? Or if they did, say something about it now?

Is he high? I appreciate others sharing their perceptions. Weird, that clump of hair missing sure stands out. Chris looks so tired and worn out to me, but he isn't really stumbling around. Is he? The tox report didn't reveal any heavy drugs. Would it show if he had alcohol in his system? Maybe alcohol with Ativan?

Yes, his performance was off, but according to his wife he was complaining about his sound equipment, that he couldn't hear, and that he blew his voice. I imagine his timing would be affected. The band, in general, seems bored, disinterested, and lackluster, sorry but JMO. Band members all seem in their own world up there. I'm beginning to wonder if there was some resentments, and snarky vibes going on. Wife made it sound like Chris was complaining and mad at people for not getting his equipment fixed right. Slurring? Cocky and aggressive, but not at her. Or was he upset he couldn't watch his tv show? I know one thing, the story and the details are a mess, too.

I'm confused as to how much of a hot mess he was if band members and then his body guard didn't notice his condition. Had he been like that along the whole tour? Didn't he have any real friends around after the show? It just seems very sad. Something about it still bothers me. I feel like I don't know part of the true story.

Adding a cow to MOO. :cow:

All I know is that everything about this bothers me.

I would like to hear from the band.

Chris was a man who admittedly struggled with depression his whole life. His lyrics are very telling. He was acting odd and out of character during his last concert yet few drugs were found in his system. I don't see suicide as being a stretch at all.

We also only have his wife's word as to what they're last conversation was.

Chris was a man who admittedly struggled with depression his whole life. His lyrics are very telling. He was acting odd and out of character during his last concert yet few drugs were found in his system. I don't see suicide as being a stretch at all.

We also only have his wife's word as to what they're last conversation was.
It didn't dawn on me until shortly after his death that Soundgarden had a song called "Pretty Noose".

Similarly, Nirvana had the song "I Hate Myself and Want To Die".

That's some serious foreshadowing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back