Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh crap, I was just going to sleep and turning off this thing. Then I see BeanE's making lotsa noise about being speechless. I'll be with y'all when I catch up. Or maybe not if I start to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

just tell me quick:

are we excited? is this good?

Hint: Take a drink. Then take another. Then read.

OK peeps Kimster and I took a quick look see. We are going to allow the Twitter. I'll restore what I have removed.

Do us a huge favor........ if another name is named before you post it drop us a PM and we will review it. We like to be almost totally sure it is the true twitter account. 10-4?

So go for it.

The good thing about this news is that things are most likely to be solved if there are more then one person involved. Someone is going to protect their own behind and spill the beans.

The OregonLive article says that DDS was seen driving TH to and from the attorney's office--something a helpful friend would do, no doubt, but also something that might allow one to stay close to the investigation and ensure that stories are kept straight, IMO. If I were an accomplice-after-the-fact (and I certainly don't know whether that's applicable to this friend of TH's) I'd only go so far to protect the other party, and if it started to fall apart I would certainly look out for my own sad patoot first!

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

It's happened. I can't remember the names, but there was a case not terribly long ago (in last 10-20 years, I believe) of a woman who picked up her stepson from school - she had her best friend dress up in disguise and pick him up. I think he was 10 years old? Then they got him in the car and the stepmom strangled him from the back seat with her bare hands, and then they both dumped the body. Eventually the friend gave her up, but they were both in on it. She was just tired of having him around and wanted her husband's attention for herself.

While I'll never be able to understand people colluding to commit such acts, I certainly can imagine it.

Welllllllll....that sucks. :(

Other than the one tweet from June 5th, it's abnormally normal stuff posted. Makes me think this chica can keep her mouth shut and might be a tough nut to crack.

Ok, based on the letter from Kaine and Desiree, I do believe they have information that this woman is keeping something from LE. However (just to play the other side for a moment):

She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son. Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

IIRC, it was reported that friends had advised Terri to hire an attorney (or something to that effect). If D/K/T view having an attorney (who will no doubt advise their client to keep quiet) and advising others not to speak to LE without an attorney as "uncooperative", that could be the basis for this statement.

Re: the letter from Desiree, Tony, and Kaine:
I imagine there is something substantive there, with Kaine getting advice from a lawyer, and Tony being in law enforcement. On the one hand, if anyone else knows anything about Kyron's whereabouts or Terri's whereabouts that day, that is good news. This letter was definitely intended to put pressure on Deedee to tell what she knows. On the other hand, it further complicates things ....

oh crap, I was just going to sleep and turning off this thing. Then I see BeanE's making lotsa noise about being speechless. I'll be with y'all when I catch up. Or maybe not if I start to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

just tell me quick:

are we excited? is this good?
This might be the steel toed boot dropping, I said earlier in this post.

Just curious....I just happened across a yahoo group called bodyforlifewomensclub2 that Dede belonged to a few years ago and she mentioned overnight pet sitting that she did. She listed a detailed description of her dailey routine also. I realized this was her routine a few years back but it does reveal a peek into her tendencies. I can't keep from wondering if she still has access to homes where people are out of town for extended periods of time. Providing a hiding place that would not be suspected. Here is the link:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bodyforlifewomensclub2/message/192962

IMO Dede and TH have got to be thick as theives if she is not fully cooperative with LE and suggesting the others do the same. Advise like that doesn't compute with the average law abiding citizen but must not raise a red flag to those with a criminal mind.

I've had to take a break from this case for awhile because it is so darn frustrating.

But these two women look alike, they like the same things...I don't know but there is something super creepy going on.

Just adds to the frustration. What kind of sick monsters could do something like this to sweet Kyron?!?

I think it is just the oddest thing that these suspects are being "outed" by Kaine and Desiree (including Terri). and LE does not confirm it. In fact, with Terri, they stated the opposite. Yet--there is no criticism of Kaine and Desiree from them. No explanation from LE at all.

I don't understand this strategy if it is one. All this to avoid a lawsuit? IF LE comes out after this and says Dede Spicher has been cooperating I think my brain will lock up!

"Last edited by Kimster; Today at 09:30 PM. Reason: Please do not quote the Twitter posts, just refer to them "

Sorry, Kimster...hate to make you guys work harder tonight.

Best-
Herding Cats

Other than the one tweet from June 5th, it's abnormally normal stuff posted. Makes me think this chica can keep her mouth shut and might be a tough nut to crack.

There were a couple of tweets that caught my attention. I am sure that these can be interpreted numerous ways, but considering communication with TH may have been difficult these caught my attention because of the date (June 22) and content:

The other, MOO, is dated in July and is almost cryptic:

Just playing with the words....

That second one is weird, that is for sure.

If they are communicating in these odd ways, they surely think they are smarter than LE (if they have anything to hide, that is)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReignThompson
Back