Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it is interesting,because if Kyron was taken somewhere with no internet or cell to elderly people for whatever reason they're told... Just saying

I am guessing that the way LE got knowledge of DDS is through cell phone records. My best guess it that that 11:15 am - 11:30 am time that DDS disappeared from the NW house was the same time she may have received a phone call from TH.
What I'd like to know is what could be done legally to get her to talk? I know they can't even force TH to talk if she doesn't want to. Can they offer her some kind of deal? But how if they don't know what she may have done?
I think DDS is about to find out what TH's world has been like for the last month or so. Maybe she won't be able to withstand the pressure.
BBM

I think there's a detective or two that are hoping this too!

Oh and I just remembered Sofia76, the motive was said to be that the stepmother feared that the young boy was going to take away attention from her own child that IIRC she was either pregnant or had just delivered? Can't remember.

Hope that helps to jog your memory! :) Sorry for the off topic everyone.

Kat - yes! Thank you, that was the case I was thinking of (the one you posted an article link to). Very sad. She did end up having the baby, and if I remember correctly, the child was/is being raised by her parents. Senseless sadness all around. I hope Kyron's story has a better ending, but I don't have much hope.

I bet there are be cell phone records correlating a call between Terri and DDS around 11:30 June 4th. JMO.

Remember, we can refer to the blogging and we can discuss it, but don't quote it.

If a blog or tweet says "I ate a hamburger on Tuesday"

You can say the time of the blog and post, "was D eating a hamburger at the place by the school?" That sort of thing.

BBM

I think there's a detective or two that are hoping this too!

Well Fox 12 just did a live shot out in front of her condo's, saying the full name of them.. And interviewed her neighbors..
Judging from the comments on the news sites and over the internet, I'm guessing she is going to learn Terri's world pretty darn fast and I'm thinking she's NOT going to get a warm welcome from the public..

Every time I hear something about this case, I think "this is just crazy" , then it happens again.. and again...

What about KYRON?? =(

I am guessing that the way LE got knowledge of DDS is through cell phone records. My best guess it that that 11:15 am - 11:30 am time that DDS disappeared from the NW house was the same time she may have received a phone call from TH.
What I'd like to know is what could be done legally to get her to talk? I know they can't even force TH to talk if she doesn't want to. Can they offer her some kind of deal? But how if they don't know what she may have done?
I think DDS is about to find out what TH's world has been like for the last month or so. Maybe she won't be able to withstand the pressure.

maybe she won't turn out to be such a good friend after all...

I don't know if this is what you are talking about but this happened in my Homestate back before I married my Husband. (early 90's?)

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-12-03/news/mn-1910_1_woman-pleads

The two women faked the young boy's (Donald Scott Baker) abduction from his elementary school and the stepmother strangled him to death and they hid his body in a strip mine area after setting it on fire?

Oh my god....that story sends shivers down my spine....especially the part about her resenting the attention her stepson would take from her own child, and the husband saying he knew she was jealous but couldn't imagine it would get this bad.

Geez, I think the first tweet is either really cryptic or really boring. Isn't Red Robin Terri's favorite restaurant? (or is that a rumor--no, I don't have a link) and don't people sometimes refer to police as "heat?" Could this be a code to Terri to meet her at Red Robin because the police are closing in? Hmm? Do I get my detective badge?

Strange thing about this article is that nothing in the story mentions her being spotted near Kyron's home. Did I miss it? Maybe someone has confirmation that the home she was working at was near Kyron's home???

Yeah, it's a bit of a stretch--I think that the headline is referring to "doing gardening work not far from the family's home in Northwest Portland" and either reaching quite a lot to make that into "spotted near Kyron's home" or the reporter has additional information that isn't in the article. I'd bet on the former, though.

ETA: I wouldn't be surprised if the reporter knows where the house is, although it's not in the article; I don't think, though, that he's sitting on an actual sighting of DDS near Kyron's house.

YEAH... I just saw a few people make a reference to the chopping of the shoulder roast being a cryptic message about Kyron.. and also about the Farm being involved because they need a woodchipper.
Can it get anymore pathetic?

I think people are probably reading way too much into her tweets. She was a intermittently active twitterer before all of this, and I don't see any difference in the tone of the tweets. If she does know anything about Kyron from that day, I don't think that knowledge is somehow encoded in tweets.

Strange thing about this article is that nothing in the story mentions her being spotted near Kyron's home. Did I miss it? Maybe someone has confirmation that the home she was working at was near Kyron's home???

Just the first sentence--but the headline seems intentionally sensationalist(ic?)

Oh my god....that story sends shivers down my spine....especially the part about her resenting the attention her stepson would take from her own child, and the husband saying he knew she was jealous but couldn't imagine it would get this bad.

I'm a bit unnerved myself in light of the latest info. Hopefully, it means nothing. I had completely forgotten about that case until Sofia reminded me of it, and then I had to pick the back of my brain matter to find a memory.

Gives me shivers too. JMHO.

Hi Jules, Maybe it will be on Channel 8 at 11pm, their nightly news. Although didn't Channel 6 publish the letter tonight about 8:30pm?

Do we have anyone tuned into Washington County Detention Center {for Tualitin} or Multnomah County? That might be interesting to look into at the rapid rate this case is unfolding tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot
Back