Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes but he tried to have his own biological son convicted in his place. So much for the other side of the story when it comes to criminals who don't want to spend the remainder of their lives on death row/life in prison.

Anyone who would commit murder would do and/or say any-thing against any-body. Especially crimes against children. My opinion.

ITA. I feel bad for her friends because for all we know she lied to them about a lot of things that are not not making any sense and causing them to be involved just by being her friend. I can imagine that having their homes searched made them pretty mad at TH. She obviously didn't think about what kind of consequences would be brought on her friends, or even her family, for even being suspected of doing something to Kyron. I'm betting she has a lot less friends now and I don't blame them. I also don't blame Dede for getting a lawyer, and I hope she is not blinded by friendship so much that she ends up going down along with TH.

And I am going further than you did. There was a case where a mother tried to kill her daughter and make it look like a suicide, complete with a note the mother wrote where the daughter admitted to killing her father and her stepfather. The mistake she made was not giving her daughter enough poison, and so the daughter woke up in the hospital and was able to tell the police that she did not try to commit suicide or write that suicide note. The mother was convicted of the two murders and the daughter she tried to kill and blame it on testified against her. I felt so bad for that daughter. It's one of the most disturbing cases I've ever heard about.

People who want to get away with crimes will not only lie, but they will even sacrifice their own family members to do it. Sad, but true.

this is OT and apologize in advance to Kimster but I heard somewhere on MSM this weekend that another search was conducted of the area around the school this weekend but that LE would not state any particular reason for it (ie a lead) but that they were simply still searching for Kyron.

Did that happen this weekend or did I just have a bizarre dream? I thought for sure I would arrive to find several new threads regarding that recent renewedx search near the school full of speculation posts about why they have revisited the school and what that means to the investigation. But I see none.

Please don't tell me I dreamt that whole scenerio?

It is all emotions driving D&K, I'm afraid, and no real information...

Scary to me.

And for all we know, Terri was out looking for a hitman that morning...or having an tryst with a new landscaper...RUMOR***

:)

I wish Dateline was NOT on tonight...as it seems to be all about Terri from the Horman/young POV.

this is OT and apologize in advance to Kimster but I heard somewhere on MSM this weekend that another search was conducted of the area around the school this weekend but that LE would not state any particular reason for it (ie a lead) but that they were simply still searching for Kyron.

Did that happen this weekend or did I just have a bizarre dream? I thought for sure I would arrive to find several new threads regarding that recent renewedx search near the school full of speculation posts about why they have revisited the school and what that means to the investigation. But I see none.

The link in BeanE's post shows searchers back at the school.

There's info in the All Kyron Searches thread. That's where most of the info on it can be found. Links to the articles, discussions, etc.

Sigh. In other words, it's a witch hunt.

Best-
Herding Cats
How does this equal a witch hunt?

Desiree states that she doesn't have any evidence that Terri involved anyone else, though she believes this to be the case. That doesn't mean that LE didn't tell her that they suspect this is the case; LE may have the evidence but cannot share that with the family (Desiree). Furthermore, she is a grieving mother, a woman who knows Terri well, and she is stating her opinion.

I feel certain that LE, after spending so much time with Terri and the rest of the family, would concur with Desiree's take on Terri and her character. Not because Desiree says it so, but because the things Desiree has shared with investigators (and probably to a much lesser extent, with us, the public) Terri herself has fulfilled.

The media appearances of Kaine, Desiree, and Tony have more than likely been screened and even orchestrated by LE. That just seems so clear.

As for a witch hunt? What exactly does that mean in our society today?

One definition of what this term has come to mean comes from Wikipedia. There are probably much better definitions and explanations out there:

"The term "witch-hunt" is often used by analogy to refer to panic-induced searches for perceived wrong-doers other than witches. The best known example is probably the McCarthyist search for communists during the Cold War,[2][3] which was discredited partly through being compared to the Salem witch trials.[2]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt

In my opinion, if we take this definition of a modern day witch hunt and look at the part I put in bold print, then this in no way resembles the idea of a witch hunt. I've found, in life, when these sorts of terms (analogies) are used incessantly and without much thought, they lose the power to truly describe any particular situation.

These are my opinions

Last call. Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched. Anything further if not I'm closing this thread because it is way OT

The interview of Desiree I posted above in which she says there's no evidence of involvement of anyone else:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5447779&postcount=880"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched[/ame]

I wish we knew what date the interview was filmed on, because that would indicate to us whether or not any evidence indicating involvement was found in the searches of the friends' homes.

If the interview was filmed prior to the searches, then it makes me wonder what the probable cause for the search warrants was based on.

The interview of Desiree I posted above in which she says there's no evidence of involvement of anyone else:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

I wish we knew what date the interview was filmed on, because that would indicate to us whether or not any evidence indicating involvement was found in the searches of the friends' homes.

If the interview was filmed prior to the searches, then it makes me wonder what the probable cause for the search warrants was based on.

Snow says, "when they sat down with Date Line"... I thought someone said that was 2 weeks ago... so before July 12th?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

And if it were filmed after the searches, then it makes me wonder if they found anything.

Snow says, "when they sat down with Date Line"... I thought someone said that was 2 weeks ago... so before July 12th?

That looks like the timeframe from what I'm finding. So this wouldn't indicate that no evidence was found at the friends' homes. It does make me wonder about the probable cause, which I've been really curious about since this happened. Why did it take so darn long for LE to come up with probable cause?

That looks like the timeframe from what I'm finding. So this wouldn't indicate that no evidence was found at the friends' homes. It does make me wonder about the probable cause, which I've been really curious about since this happened. Why did it take so darn long for LE to come up with probable cause?
I think LE has had probable cause for some time. But that's all they have--they are hoping for a confession.

I think the searches came as a result of examining recent cell phone and email records of Terri's. The searches are intended to put pressure on Terri and look for a possible accomplice. There's been no need for LE to tell anyone about probable cause until now, to try to get the friends to talk to them and to send the probable cause message to Terri through them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back