Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the LE allowed to tell Kaine Horman the names of the friends of Terri Horman's friends and all about what their particular alibi is for thay time? That sounds very ODD to me. Wow!

It's from the OP's linked article. I thought that was the thread topic. :truce:

And the landscaper "misremembered" too maybe.

The alleged MFH plot has yet to be corroborated. It could be true, but it could also be a bizzare misunderstanding or an outright pack of lies on the LS's part. Since there has not been an arrest related to those allegations, I will be cautious & take a wait & see approach.

And the schoolchildren "misremembered" too what she told them about Kyron's dr's appt that day insuring no one would miss him all day long. And the school officials "misremembered" too and that's why they weren't alerted to his VANISHED status all day long.

The info about the Dr. appt. was reported 2nd, 3rd, & 4th hand (by way of a classmate by way of his mother by way of the media) via alleged comments made by the teacher in a news article that came out many weeks after the fact. It has not been reported nor has it been verified that TH herself or Kyron said anything about a Dr. appt. to his classmates. There has been confusion regarding what TH may have said to the teacher about a Dr. appt., but when media has questioned KH about it, he has stated he doesn't know when the appt. was scheduled (paraphrasing). TH has said (via her friend JF) that the teacher misunderstood her. Again, all the info that has come out regarding the Dr. appt. has been 2nd, 3rd, & 4th hand.

I agree the Dr. appt. is very confusing. I need more information.

And all the news people "misremembered" all they reported.

IIRC, much of what the media has reported has been the result of those either *not directly involved with the investigation* or via *unnamed sources*. I take the comments of those who are not involved with the investigation as well as the comments of unnamed sources with less than a grain of salt.

And her friend's neighbors "misremembered" when they tried to find her that morning.

Is this referring to DS or to TH? :waitasec:

And the workers at the gym including but not limited to the manager "misremembered" her deviously trying to kidnap her own baby daughter from the Father who also happens to be the now-missing Kyron's Father. O the humanity!

In the initial media reports that came out, TH was said to have asked to be notified when KH came to the gym (nothing about asking to be notified when he showed up with the baby). I scrutinized those articles at the time and found nothing that supported the accusation that TH asked about baby K, and I posted comments here about what I had read, because what I read was in direct conflict with what was being assumed. I know some others read the same articles & came to the same obvious conclusion - that TH had only asked about KH - not baby K. Somehow, TH asking to be notified when KH came to the gym morphed into her trying to kidnap the baby. Not to mention that this all occurred prior to the RO being officially served.

Is it possible that some may have "misremembered", or that what has been perceived or stated to the media has been misconstrued? IMO, yes, it's possible.

Is it possible that the media has misreported some of what is now erroneously believed to be written in stone as fact? IMO, yes, it's possible.

In the initial media reports that came out, TH was said to have asked to be notified when KH came to the gym (nothing about asking to be notified when he showed up with the baby). I scrutinized those articles at the time and found nothing that supported the accusation that TH asked about baby K, and I posted comments here about what I had read, because what I read was in direct conflict with what was being assumed. I know some others read the same articles & came to the same obvious conclusion - that TH had only asked about KH - not baby K. Somehow, TH asking to be notified when KH came to the gym morphed into her trying to kidnap the baby. Not to mention that this all occurred prior to the RO being officially served.

IIRC, she was not asking the manager of the gym to call her when Kaine came in. She was asking the people who work in the DAY CARE to call her when Kaine came in. To me, that says she was interested in the baby. Not Kaine. The day care people would only know Kaine was there if he checked the baby in, right?

Please. Kyron is attractive! Ack! What can be more beautiful than he? This isn't a popularity contest. A child is missing.

The stepmother is either the last known adult entrusted with Kyron's care, or she is not!

She either lied to law enforcement about her whereabouts that morning or not. They have the phone records. (or Law enforcement's lying about phone records existing).

People would have to be willing to tell themselves the phone company and it's workers are in cahoots against thethe stepmother too.

She had him.
He vanishes on her watch.
she lies to police about her whereabouts during that critical time of the crime.

It's all either true or not.

It doesn't matter if she never talks or not. She might have told the truth to LE if what's being said is true. About her phone records placing her 5 miles AWAY

I don't disagree with any of your main points. I am not sure what in my post you are responding to ("Please."). I was explaining why, even if she chose to do so, the media isn't going to serve TH as a way to get "her side" of the story out--at least in the current situation. My comment has nothing to do with whether what TH says is "true" or not or whether she is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. My point is that the way the media works today privileges narrative (the story line) over both balance and the "truth." In making this point, I was responding to both the question of whether TH should have tried to make an argument for herself (true or otherwise) and to try to explain why we are all so frustrated about how this poor boy's disappearance has been covered.

IIRC, she was not asking the manager of the gym to call her when Kaine came in. She was asking the people who work in the DAY CARE to call her when Kaine came in. To me, that says she was interested in the baby. Not Kaine. The day care people would only know Kaine was there if he checked the baby in, right?

Did she ask the daycare personnel? I don't remember reading that. What I remember reading was that she asked a clerk to be notified when KH came to the gym.

Do you have a link that quotes a daycare worker @ the gym? If I missed it, I apologize in advance. IIRC, the news articles I read simply stated "a clerk".

Did she ask the daycare personnel? I don't remember reading that. What I remember reading was that she asked a clerk to be notified when KH came to the gym.

Do you have a link that quotes a daycare worker @ the gym? If I missed it, I apologize in advance. IIRC, the news articles I read simply stated "a clerk".

IIRC, the manager claimed one of the child-care workers was approached by Terri. I haven't seen any report yet interviewing the person she spoke to, and I haven't seen a direct quote from that person as to what exactly Terri said. Haven't seen when this was reported to the police --- although IMO it was done after the media began reporting that Kaine had applied for and been approved for a RO against Terri.

A clerk at a gym frequented by Terri and Kaine Horman told police that Terri came there on or about June 28 and was "looking to 'abduct' her daughter, Kiara from the gym daycare center," according to the court affidavit.

Kaine and the couple's 19-month-old daughter, baby K, were not at the gym at the time, so Terri asked the clerk to contact her if Kaine arrived there with K*** in the future, according to the affidavit, while was filed as part of a contempt of court proceeding Monday.

The clerk told the gym manager what happened and the manager then contacted police.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Clerk-Terri-Horman-tried-to-abduct-daughter-from-gym-98346624.html

This is the information included in the affidavit by Kaine (page 11 of the pdf below, point 16)--that the clerk said TH wanted to be notified when KH came to the gym with baby K. (Obviously the source for the news report above.)

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Is the LE allowed to tell Kaine Horman the names of the friends of Terri Horman's friends and all about what their particular alibi is for thay time? That sounds very ODD to me. Wow!

Kaine, I do believe, knows ALL TH's friends....some may be his as well....JMO

BBM. To the best of my knowledge, Terri's attorney has said nothing publicly, either. Mr. Houze has impeccable credentials and probably has a dream-team of investigators working feverishly on this case. We have yet to hear the other side of this story, and I feel certain that there is one ;) jmo

My thoughts exactly!!!! There definitely is more to this and I keep going back to the comment on oregonlive.com which we think was from terri....."Deedle please keep your mouth shut for just a little while longer"........enough evidence, right time and the other side will be heard....

I don't believe if Kyron's never found Terri's giving up rights until she can clear her name. If she's never charged there will be nothing to completely clear. If it were the state forceably taking the child it would be much easier to swallow but that's not the case. She relinquished all rights when there's no obvious reason to. By law she's not guilty of anything. She hasen't even been accused. By laws of our government she's innocent. Innocent until the government proves her guilty to a jury of her peers. Not even close to that set of circumstances and she probably never will be.

She may be ill-advised. Most women would not make that dire choice willingly. But she did. If you lose your children what do you care what happens to you because your life's over anyway.

She's not willing to relinquish money even if it's other people's; Read below:

http://www.nwcn.com/news/oregon/Police-Terri-Hormans-sexting-mirrored-talk-with-landscaper-98369624.html

Other issues besides the baby. go figure

If Terri is innocent, Kyron doesn't necessarily have to be found for her to be cleared.

I have no idea of what Terri is being advised of, but I can imagine that she is having to do "first things first", before she can begin the process to get her baby back--and it very might well be killing her to be away from her daughter...

otoh, your dh's explanation obviously was given at some point and believed, right?

I think that's what others are saying. There's no explanation being offered...no *other* side of the story coming out. I've only heard a handful of people close to TH say anything positive about her at all. And I don't think anyone's even tried to offer an alternative explanation. Her friends and family aren't screaming about the school or an abductor. Even her own parents haven't said she's innocent or why.

Her lawyer, who's known for pr hasn't come out with any kind of statement of her innocence. And I posted an article a while back from people familiar with him and his cases about the circumstances under which he is known to keep a low profile -- i.e. when they're strong evidence indicating that his client is, in fact, guilty. So far, the only thing I've heard him say is that he will vigorously defend the case (which kinda goes w/o saying) and that this is a witchhunt. I perceive that as setting up his motion for change of venue when and if it comes to that. Not a proclamation of innocence. jmoo.

Very interesting info, Wondering1. I missed your article, so was glad to learn the bolded (my bolding) above. Thank you! Interesting, indeed.

This thread is starting to derail. Please review the first post and stay on the tracks!

websleuthstrain.jpg

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court...n-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

In addition, the court filing stated that a clerk at a gym frequented by the Hormans said Terri came there on about June 28, before the restraining order was in place, and tried to “abduct” Kiara Harmon, in the words of the gym worker. Terri reportedly asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police.

This is a copy/paste of the article I read (please refer to the link above & scroll down the page to read the snippet from the original article). The original news article has been changed/edited. Nevertheless, it originally stated that TH asked to be notified when KH was there working out, and made no mention of TH asking a gym *daycare* worker about baby K.

With regards to the doctors appointment.........when he first went missing this was one of the first comments put onto a news site by someone.......of course it made it a rumor and we all commented on here and then were told not too because it was not proven.....

Just wanted to say that it wasnt a couple of weeks later that this was mentioned.....we of course dont know who it was that made the comment but speculated it was a relative/spouse of/or maybe even staff member.....but it did say that Terri had told the teacher he had a doctors appointment and that is why the teacher did not think it strange he was not there.......

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court...n-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

In addition, the court filing stated that a clerk at a gym frequented by the Hormans said Terri came there on about June 28, before the restraining order was in place, and tried to “abduct” Kiara Harmon, in the words of the gym worker. Terri reportedly asked specifically when Kaine was there working out and to let her know the next time he appeared. The clerk told the manager what happened and the manager then contacted police.

This is a copy/paste of the article I read (please refer to the link above & scroll down the page to read the snippet from the original article). The original news article has been changed/edited. Nevertheless, it originally stated that TH asked to be notified when KH was there working out, and made no mention of TH asking a gym *daycare* worker about baby K.

Any of the gyms that they both went to were probably notified in advance by,......and if TH wanted to know if they were there, check the parking lot for you know who's truck, or check in to work out and find out for yourself, unless she was BANNED by......Secondly for me, JMO, I have reservations about the gym dude......

Yes but he tried to have his own biological son convicted in his place. So much for the other side of the story when it comes to criminals who don't want to spend the remainder of their lives on death row/life in prison.

Anyone who would commit murder would do and/or say any-thing against any-body. Especially crimes against children. My opinion.

I was lol about the fibers in your first post. I don't know how the lawyer could keep a straight face presenting that one. Didn't have much to work with, I guess. His own biological son? "Thanks, Dad!" Doesn't surprise me, though. Criminals have thought processes and justifications very dissimiliar to regular Joe Citizen.

And yes yes yes to the bolded above (my bolding). It astounds me to think that there are people who will buy that someone committed murder, but cannot comprehend that the same murderer will tell lies. "Oh, yes, she is a murderer, but she wouldn't lie!" Puleeze.

Forgive me if this has been asked or answered, but, has DS Alpaca Farm been searched?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back