Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think people are probably reading way too much into her tweets. She was a intermittently active twitterer before all of this, and I don't see any difference in the tone of the tweets. If she does know anything about Kyron from that day, I don't think that knowledge is somehow encoded in tweets.

Yeah, I think you are right, but its more fun to read stuff into them!!:innocent:

Every time I hear something about this case, I think "this is just crazy" , then it happens again.. and again...

What about KYRON?? =(
<respectfully snipped>

roller-coaster.jpg

You aren't the only one freefalling here anymore! :yow:

I think people are probably reading way too much into her tweets. She was a intermittently active twitterer before all of this, and I don't see any difference in the tone of the tweets. If she does know anything about Kyron from that day, I don't think that knowledge is somehow encoded in tweets.

she posted on Th's facebook on june 5th but again just a thinking of you and prayers for kyron kinda thing. I'm wondering if they are so close if she went over to the house on the 4th. In one of the article it stated she has known the hormans for 7 yrs. I cannot begin to fathom how KH is feeling, no wonder he looked so broken :(

I was wondering early on if there was a female friend of Terri's that might help her. The only way I can see that is if Kyron is alive and she helped hide him. Terri might have had a convincing story, of which I can only imagine. I just can't think of anyone helping in a murder but saving a child? I could possibly see that. I just wish LE could have found Kyron hiding at her house. Wouldn't that have been wonderful. Maybe another house...

I'd like to know if any of the three people who's homes were searched have a vacation cabin, or some sort of other home?

Just to save everyone else the trouble, I actually located the tweet that Dede was responding to when she said she knew the child it was scary. The tweeting correspondent is more prolific than Ashton Kutcher, I think.

Anyway, there was nothing significant there--just a mention of a 7 yr old missing in Portland.

Just the first sentence--but the headline seems intentionally sensationalist(ic?)

Hi Citigirl, You know it could be that Ann Rule was right and this case might be explosive as it unfurls now. Almost like perpetual motion tonight it has been.

Hi Jules, Maybe it will be on Channel 8 at 11pm, their nightly news. Although didn't Channel 6 publish the letter tonight about 8:30pm?

Do we have anyone tuned into Washington County Detention Center {for Tualitin} or Multnomah County? That might be interesting to look into at the rapid rate this case is unfolding tonight.

Hi Scandi :blowkiss:

Not sure I can make it to the 11 o'clock news... I'm pretty sleepy and my eyes want to close.... I just can't walk away from this. I want Kyron found! Tonight!

Hi Citigirl, You know it could be that Ann Rule was right and this case might be explosive as it unfurls now. Almost like perpetual motion tonight it has been.

I think Ann Rule has the ways and means to get inside information. She probably had a tip that something big was coming down.

Hey is is 12:30 here central time, I have toothpicks in my eyelids.

Tomorrow is Friday.

IMO - Deedee sure talks a lot for someone who doesn't like to talk a lot. She's a TMI kinda gal. Blogger, twitter, text, cell, TV interviews, networking, etc. etc.

My guess is we'll be hearing from her.

And, the only ones who will be able to make her cooperate with LE will be LE.

Well, here we go. Welcome to Terri's world. Meet DeeDee, Terri's life coach...Terri's personal underdog cheering section...Heeeere's Terri's Cindy A!

I'm sure Deedee has only the best intentions of the bestest friend. Very well meaning. Her friend is under seige. Her friend's friends are under seige too. From LE, even.

It's likely DeeDee knows Kaine through Terri and hasn't much cared for Kaine at all. For a long time. Same as Terri. They're friends.

Clearly Kaine, Desiree, Tony feel DeeDee is very misguided, slowing things down and getting in the way.

:rolleyes:
This annoys me. I think because it sounds like more divorce stuff, rather than where's Kyron stuff.

Perhaps I'll feel more excited about DeeDee in the morning. When she starts talking. I have a feeling DeeDee could have watched the baby for Terri for a spell, so Terri could run "errands". She's not telling right now. But...we'll see.

:cow:

YEAH... I just saw a few people make a reference to the chopping of the shoulder roast being a cryptic message about Kyron.. and also about the Farm being involved because they need a woodchipper.
Can it get anymore pathetic?

shiverssssss -- shades of Robert Pickton (hog farmer who murdered many young women ) on his farm and ''processed'' the women

I'm still stuck on wondering if Dede still pet sits for people out of town. She would have a spot to stash Kyron. I had a friend that did pet sitting, she had a wad of keys to different homes around town and she could stay the night there whenever she wanted. Some people would leave for the summer and she had 24hr access to their home for months.

Other than the one tweet from June 5th, it's abnormally normal stuff posted. Makes me think this chica can keep her mouth shut and might be a tough nut to crack.

Hiya Mzzz Suzi,

Nice to see you this evening...

What do you think this type of quote on someone's twitter page might mean -- I mean if they put it there:

>>"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas<<

Odd...

There are some other things I saw on this "chica's" page that seem like "code." Then again, who knows!?

See about the Twitter stuff, appearing to be so normal...yet in one post she mentions her friends son missing, and it being scary. As much as we are concerned, and talk about this case, not even knowing Kyron personally, I find it highly telling that it isn't mentioned more.

That's exactly how I felt when I saw that. Great post.

:furious:

I'd like to know if any of the three people who's homes were searched have a vacation cabin, or some sort of other home?

At least we read that Dede does live in Tualatin. If she is not cooperating w/ LE that means it was one of the other homes where LE leearned more about the case, right? That would be the other home in Tu and then M Cook's out by the Fred Meyer store off Hwy 26. Wonder who lives at that other home in Tu.

OK, Other than what we know from the letter and news article about this new development, here are the highlights of the Kyron spot in the newscast:

* The family emailed the letter to Channel 12 at 8pm tonight calling it an Urgent Press Release.
* It was LE who told the family about Dede.

More in 1/2 hour they say, at 11pm. Everything else they said we already know. xox

I'll tell you what is really twisting my brain. Dede is a landscaper. Do I now have to go back and read everything we know about LS, including MFH, with a totally different picture in my mind? Even the sting? and the texting approach that was the same as Michael Cook's?

Hiya Mzzz Suzi,

Nice to see you this evening...

What do you think this type of quote on someone's twitter page might mean -- I mean if they put it there:

>>"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas<<

Odd...

There are some other things I saw on this "chica's" page that seem like "code." Then again, who knows!?
`

How do you read that quote Wrinkles. I tried to write out what it must be saying but zapped it as it sounded too dumb. LOL HELP por favor. xox

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot
Back