Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She seems to be into the natural, earth-motherly stuff. Giving up her TV and electric clothes dryer, organic, composting, etc. Perhaps she feels this is a noble cause.

I don't know. Just babbling at this point.

Don't mind me.

I believe that it's to save money as she has lost her job.

Which worries me a lot-the money part.

Just want to mention FYI: HLN covered the Kyron case last hour and will continue to provide updates throughout the day. Mike Brooks commented on Kaine's statement and whether or not LE is using Kyron's dad to get a message out to Terri and/or others who might be involved with the disappearance of the boy.

I am not sure sure Kaine was the ring leader behind that. IMO Desiree was.

As usual, I'm late to the party and you all have brilliantly covered the bases without me.

Just wanted to chime in on the fact that IMO Terri and DD do resemble each other and that my first gut reaction when I heard the teaser for the story on GMA was that perhaps DD had posed/passed as Terri on video as part of an alibi.

OK I'm off for a few hours and will pick up liquid refreshments for later. I'll try to get a good selection to go with those delicious brownnies. I can smell them baking now!!!:doughboy: umm they smell so good! :back:

:martini::coffeeup::40__s::smiliecup: and diet pepsi too.

For those brownies, add a cup of pecans and a cup of mini-mallows and you have heaven on earth.

Interesting last few posts in the parking lot dreams and visions thread. Possible (unconfirmed) that DD has more than one property that may need searching by LE.

This was something I was thinking about last night when we were discussing the breaking news on this thread. Each of the three whose houses were searched may have a vacation home or access to a friend's cabin/cottage, and this needs to be checked out.

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Does Terri have a passion for gardening? (If you don't count landscapers)

It was one of her answers to the FB surveys that came out. Maybe they're counting her Farmville, as well

ROFL~

This was something I was thinking about last night when we were discussing the breaking news on this thread. Each of the three whose houses were searched may have a vacation home or access to a friend's cabin/cottage, and this needs to be checked out.

I just did a background check on DS. Two addresses came up, one in Portland (perhaps an older address) and one in Tualatin. Both have the same phone # making me think she may have moved and kept her phone #. References are the same at both. Could not find any other homes in Oregon. She puts herself as 'single'. Unremarkable background and criminal check. imo

A criminal background check showed nothing. Didn't do a civil check.

ETA: One background shows DS as 45 and another shows her as being 32yo & 45 in Portland,Or. Middle initial is 'K'.

Wheeeew - just got done reading everything from where I left off last night.

One quick thought about the comment by Sammy (below) - something just flashed into my head about a houseboat. Didn't Desiree (or maybe Kaine) say something about taking Kyron on a houseboat this summer? Going to go check...
http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/Sammy569/comments.html

Sammy also mentions TP's dad. He's the one with the houseboat?

I don't understand why people are not co-operating with LE.

Who doesn't help LE with an investigation into the disappearance of a child?

Where is Kyron?

Like the Haleigh Cummings case.........those who aren't helping LE with an investigation into the disappearance of a child.........are those who have something to hide. It's either their own involvement in the child's disappearance or something else they don't want revealed - another illegal activity.

Wheeeew - just got done reading everything from where I left off last night.

One quick thought about the comment by Sammy (below) - something just flashed into my head about a houseboat. Didn't Desiree (or maybe Kaine) say something about taking Kyron on a houseboat this summer? Going to go check...
http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/Sammy569/comments.html

Sammy also mentions TP's dad. He's the one with the houseboat?

The boy's parents said in their statement that they still believe their son is alive. Young reiterated that belief today, saying she has a houseboat reserved for August and that Kyron's "going to be home before then."
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...-young-point-to-stepmom-terri-horman/19548578

OK. First post. Deep breath. Been on the fence, off the fence, under the fence, either side of the fence around the fence, through the loose board in the fence so many time in this case – I have finally reached the conclusion that the fence knows nothing.

TH is not cooperating according to KH and DY. LE says she is cooperating.

Now we hear her friends ‘aren’t cooperating’, once again the source being KH and DY. AND they have ‘named and shamed’ one of these friends yet we hear NOTHING from LE confirming this woman isn't cooperating or has information she is refusing to divulge. Well I hope for their own sakes that KH and DY in a civil suit have something more to go on than someone in LE telling them that TH’s friends are scuppering their whole ‘isolate her and she’ll crack’ gambit by giving her their support and advice.

The search warrants on these friends were implemented over a week ago, if anything relevant has been turned up beyond the fact these friends are offering the basic human moral support that anyone would offer a friend in the same situation (when there is no CONCRETE evidence of any wrong-doing on her part) I’ll show my bare behind in Macy’s window. What this probably boils down to is TH’s friends telling her “get a lawyer and don’t say anything to LE without one” and that has been spun into “ they know something and aren’t telling.”

I feel desperately sorry for KH and DY, I can’t imagine going through the agony of having my child missing, but I honestly think LE is manipulating them in a way which is wrong to the extent of cruelty. They keep feeding them these ‘tidbits’ in the hope they run with them to the media where LE for whatever legal reasons can’t follow. It’s time for LE to either poop or get off the pot. They should hold up their hand and admit that they’ve hit a brick wall with TH and don’t have any more clue about what happened to Kyron than they did 7 weeks ago.

JMO

WelcomeMice.gif
to Websleuths NancyA! :)

another thing that concerned me on Dede's blog was her report of dog sitting.

It sounded very cruel. It sounds like she did it for money only.

And if my very good friend had a missing child, you would be sure that it would be all over my twitter, FB, etc.

Actually, scratch that - if not just a friend, but SOMEONE I KNEW had a missing child, I would be actively searching for that child and putting it on my Twitter and/or FB or whatever else, would be SOP.

Sheesh.

What's with these people?

Sorry for the intrusion on this thread, but I read earlier that Terri's teacher's certificate was renewed in Feb. on this board. Can anyone hook me up to where I may find that information/post?

tia

Guessing he is claiming to be psychic or got this info from a psychic? He mentions 3 people being involved and names them as DDS, MC, and TP's Dad (BP).

I see the three listed as TH, DDS, and BP. Where do you see him mentioning MC?

Who is TP--the kid who had said he saw Kyron at 8:45?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel
Back