Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And if my very good friend had a missing child, you would be sure that it would be all over my twitter, FB, etc.

Actually, scratch that - if not just a friend, but SOMEONE I KNEW had a missing child, I would be actively searching for that child and putting it on my Twitter and/or FB or whatever else, would be SOP.

Sheesh.

What's with these people?

I have seen the facebook pages of several people associated with the family, and with the exception of the initial mention, none of them has referred to Kyron again. I'm not a facebooker, so I'm not sure how it is ordinarily used.

Oh my! In the comments section of the article in The Oregonian

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on/4053/comments-6.html

Scroll down to Insintel's comment.Telling Dede not to talk!!!

It's my opinion that someone has taken the bait.

If you'd like to read all Insintel's comments go here. Overall their comments are very interesting.

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/index.html

Mods I think this is ok the way I did it. If not please remove.

Yes it seems so also did you notice the image in the top left hand corner?
The hands holding guns with tattoos spelling VERITAS AEQUITAS
World of Warcraft (WOW) Guild Site http://vauldum.guildomatic.com/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Veritas Aequitas

Willamette Week
Kyron Horman Update: DeDe Spicher Wasn’t Cooperative With Us Either
11:25 AM July 23rd, 2010

Last night’s announcement (PDF) from the parents of Kyron Horman confirmed our suspicion that DeDe Spicher lied about her identity when we visited her house earlier this month.

snip

On June 30, four days after Kaine Horman left home with his daughter Kiara, several cars were seen driving away from the house where Terri Horman remained living alone.

One of those cars belonged to Terri Horman’s parents. Another belonged to Spicher.

Curious if they had any insight into the case, we knocked on the door of her condo in Tualatin several days later. The woman who answered the door was the same person shown in the photo and identified as Spicher in the press release from Kyron’s parents.

But the woman at the door told us DeDe Spicher wasn’t home. She identified herself only as a “friend” who was in town “to help.”

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...ede-spicher-wasnt-cooperative-with-us-either/

I see the three listed as TH, DDS, and BP. Where do you see him mentioning MC?

Who is TP--the kid who had said he saw Kyron at 8:45?

Ooops sorry. You are right. I guess I just had MC on my mind.

Yes, TP is Kyron's buddy who lives just down the road from him, they ride the same bus. Last saw him at 8:45.

I have seen the facebook pages of several people associated with the family, and with the exception of the initial mention, none of them has referred to Kyron again. I'm not a facebooker, so I'm not sure how it is ordinarily used.

My fb mentions Kyron more than that - and I do not know him!

And if my very good friend had a missing child, you would be sure that it would be all over my twitter, FB, etc.

Actually, scratch that - if not just a friend, but SOMEONE I KNEW had a missing child, I would be actively searching for that child and putting it on my Twitter and/or FB or whatever else, would be SOP.

Sheesh.

What's with these people?

Perhaps the friendship has been overblown.

I saved a bunch of stills from the vids.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/

In the brick-house vid, why aren't the guys wearing CSI gear? There is a for sale sign in that yard to, if I'm looking at it correctly.

Because it's not a crime scene. These are just investigators, gathering evidence or looking for clues. No CSI techs needed, as there was no serious crime. If they did find evidence of a murder or a body there... then they would call in CSI.

Perhaps the friendship has been overblown.

If that is the case, she won't have any problem telling LE everything she knows about a woman who is only a sort-of friend.

I don't give any credence to this Sammy commenter. They have only made one post under that name, and they don't refer to anything that hasn't already been mentioned in news articles. Can't believe everything people say.

Also, the houseboat trip, that was supposed to be at Shasta Lake, not near Sauvie Island or anywhere near Portland.

"Kyron is looking forward to going on his annual family trips; he is going to California to spend time with friends, a trip to Seaside for his birthday, a houseboat trip on Shasta Lake in August and a Hellgate Jet Boat excursion in July. He got a new fishing pole for Christmas that he has been practicing with in the backyard so he has been looking forward to the many camping and fishing trips."

Source: http://www.kxl.com/KYRON-SEARCH--Family-Breaks-Their-Silence/7399304

Thank you for this. I was trying to find where the houseboat was they were to visit. Just another coincidence.

Willamette Week
Kyron Horman Update: DeDe Spicher Wasn’t Cooperative With Us Either
11:25 AM July 23rd, 2010

Last night’s announcement (PDF) from the parents of Kyron Horman confirmed our suspicion that DeDe Spicher lied about her identity when we visited her house earlier this month.

snip

On June 30, four days after Kaine Horman left home with his daughter Kiara, several cars were seen driving away from the house where Terri Horman remained living alone.

One of those cars belonged to Terri Horman’s parents. Another belonged to Spicher.

Curious if they had any insight into the case, we knocked on the door of her condo in Tualatin several days later. The woman who answered the door was the same person shown in the photo and identified as Spicher in the press release from Kyron’s parents.

But the woman at the door told us DeDe Spicher wasn’t home. She identified herself only as a “friend” who was in town “to help.”

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...ede-spicher-wasnt-cooperative-with-us-either/

Gah. I wish they would have included a car make/model.

Scheduled for MONDAY, JULY 26 on Dateline:

Kate Snow reports from inside the family circle of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman to bring viewers the latest developments in the case, and an emotional and candid interview with his biological parents, Kaine and Desiree. In addition, she speaks exclusively to Desiree and her husband, Tony, who brings a detective's take to how this case has unfolded over the last seven weeks.

Read more: http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/DATELINE_Announces_Upcoming_Show_Topics_20100723#ixzz0uX9Pu2lq

Gah. I wish they would have included a car make/model.

It is shown in a picture of her condo posted up-thread. It is blue. At least this appears to be her vehicle as it is parked in the driveway of her condo.

ETA: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5437931&postcount=602"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched[/ame]

Blue 4 door blazer maybe?

How about this:

DeDe Spicher
Her father is a sherriff in Klamath county, and a member of search and rescue. They helped look for Kyron.
She now has a lawyer.

The phrase "has been granted immunity" springs to mind.

I tend to agree with NancyA. It makes logical sense. If they're friends of Terri's and she's convinced them that she's being railroaded, then perhaps they would support her in the means of advice or moral support. If they're truly innocent, they could do so with a fairly confident feeling akin to 'What have I got to lose?'

However, let's say that's not it. I have trouble thinking that anyone can push aside Terri's odd behavior, the failed polys, her unknown whereabouts. I got blocked from commenting on the Missing Kyron FB early on because it was still a Pro Terri Society at that point, LOL.

Could Terri have convinced her friends that Kaine (or another relative) was abusing Kyron in some way? That he was in danger and that if she could just get Kyron away that she'd take care of the rest? He wouldn't, in this scenario, have actually been in danger, of course, but it would be a way to get him away (underground) without actually having to kill Kyron. Similar to that case of the baby abducted amd hidden in the box in the Panhandle. Sad how many cases that there are where I can't even remember the little precious' name.

I'm not going to chalk anything up to PPD. But the only real motive I can see is that she did want to dote on the daughter and get Kyron out of the picture, as has been speculated widely before. But the only non-innocent (and I use that term loosely) reason for her friends not to cooperate would be if they actually had something to do with his disappearance, and it takes a pretty strong drive and bond to kill a child for someone. I don't know the statistics, but how many women have helped women murder or dispose of their children, step or otherwise?

At least I hope that's it. Sometimes I start to feel fatalistic and get annoyed at Positive Pollys trying to convince themselves that someone is alive, but in this case I just can't imagine a scenario where Terri received assistance killing Kyron. Who would do that? Unless, of course, it's someone who had something to gain from her. Like a new life or a vested interest in hurting Kaine.

Which is why my stomach dropped when the hit/affair stuff came out.

If two people wanted to communicate without facebook, e-mail, cell phones maybe they would use code words/phrases on twitter or comment boards(as been suggested)....hmm.

They could also chat during live interactive computer games. I know an expert in this field and I have a call in regarding how these particular chats are stored.

I know myself from playing wow for some years..that for eg if someone messages me something abusive and i press ? and put a ticket in for a games master that the games master can track the chat from his end..so for sure anything said in game could be shown to detectives to read.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel
Back