Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is the deal. Anyone who sleuthed or brought information here from somewhere else without a link has five minutes to remove your posts. Provide me with a link and stop posting rumors..... if the posts you can't back up or that are sleuthing those you are not supposed to are not removed you will be in TO.

Do not sleuth this woman's family....... :nono: Five minutes get the undocumented stuff off this thread. If you chose not to the thread will be gone.

With all due respect, grandmaj, I don't understand this. The woman's house was shown on multiple MSM reports. The real estate listing picture is definitely her house. A reverse address search gives her name. Her FB is public and has recent comments from Terri on it so we know they are friends. There is no doubt she owns the house shown on the MSM. I don't see the difference between her and Dede, and why we can sleuth DeDe but not her.

Sitting on dogs is very cruel. :(

Lol! I often sit babies myself.

Anyway, she left a puppy in a room without food and water because it was making a mess in her condo.

I don't know how many days in a row that she did that.

I didn't know she sat on the dog as well (lol-NOT TRUE, I don't think she sat on the dog!)

Here is the deal. Anyone who sleuthed or brought information here from somewhere else without a link has five minutes to remove your posts. Provide me with a link and stop posting rumors..... if the posts you can't back up or that are sleuthing those you are not supposed to are not removed you will be in TO.

Do not sleuth this woman's family....... :nono: Five minutes get the undocumented stuff off this thread. If you chose not to the thread will be gone.

I am sorry, but this needs bumping. I like to self clean before I get a time out. I like to listen to grand momma, momma, pappa, whomever is being kind enough to warn in advance.

I tend to agree with NancyA. It makes logical sense. If they're friends of Terri's and she's convinced them that she's being railroaded, then perhaps they would support her in the means of advice or moral support. If they're truly innocent, they could do so with a fairly confident feeling akin to 'What have I got to lose?'

However, let's say that's not it. I have trouble thinking that anyone can push aside Terri's odd behavior, the failed polys, her unknown whereabouts. I got blocked from commenting on the Missing Kyron FB early on because it was still a Pro Terri Society at that point, LOL.

Could Terri have convinced her friends that Kaine (or another relative) was abusing Kyron in some way? That he was in danger and that if she could just get Kyron away that she'd take care of the rest? He wouldn't, in this scenario, have actually been in danger, of course, but it would be a way to get him away (underground) without actually having to kill Kyron. Similar to that case of the baby abducted amd hidden in the box in the Panhandle. Sad how many cases that there are where I can't even remember the little precious' name.

I'm not going to chalk anything up to PPD. But the only real motive I can see is that she did want to dote on the daughter and get Kyron out of the picture, as has been speculated widely before. But the only non-innocent (and I use that term loosely) reason for her friends not to cooperate would be if they actually had something to do with his disappearance, and it takes a pretty strong drive and bond to kill a child for someone. I don't know the statistics, but how many women have helped women murder or dispose of their children, step or otherwise?

At least I hope that's it. Sometimes I start to feel fatalistic and get annoyed at Positive Pollys trying to convince themselves that someone is alive, but in this case I just can't imagine a scenario where Terri received assistance killing Kyron. Who would do that? Unless, of course, it's someone who had something to gain from her. Like a new life or a vested interest in hurting Kaine.

Which is why my stomach dropped when the hit/affair stuff came out.

IMO, any long-term good friend of Terri's would realize (in an abuse situation) that Kyron had Desiree's home to go to. They'd run down that avenue before agreeing to rescue Kyron. One would think... :crazy:

It has not been said that this 2nd woman isn't cooperating - has it?

Maybe she is being helpful?

When MSM releases her name fine. Until then she is a friend whose house matches the one in the paper. No names. Thank YOU.

With all due respect, grandmaj, I don't understand this. The woman's house was shown on multiple MSM reports. The real estate listing picture is definitely her house. A reverse address search gives her name. Her FB is public and has recent comments from Terri on it so we know they are friends. There is no doubt she owns the house shown on the MSM. I don't see the difference between her and Dede, and why we can sleuth DeDe but not her.

I sure hope LE isn't going to pull a Baez and not post the release until 4:59 pm Oregon time. I can't wait that long dangit! Stupid two hour time zone difference! Lol

Just an overly simplistic thought: We keep talking about how LE says these people are cooperating, only to hear just the opposite from KH and DY.

Perhaps, the only way someone isn't cooperating according to LE is if they are obviously lying (Casey Anthony running LE all over town); or, if they refuse to answer questions. If LE asks if I know anything and I say "no," unless they have concrete proof to the contrary, then aren't I cooperating?

However, LE may have told the family of their hunches, in which case, family (without needing the burden of proof that LE does) can say, "she's not cooperating." MOO

I'm confused help! Are two other women involved? What is going on?

Am I reading this correctly? Dede Spicher was unable to be contacted by a friend and a co-worker at some point during the day Kyron went missing?

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

That's what it said, but that is in no way suspicious at all. When I go to lunch with friends or for meetings, I tell even my family members to send texts if they REALLY need something, and I will check them regularly. Otherwise, I will NOT be rudely answering phone calls while at lunch with someone-- which is not only annoying and rude to the person you are with, but to others trying to have a peaceful lunch time at nearby tables.

I'm confused help! Are two other women involved? What is going on?

Looks like it!

I so agree where is the PLEADING???
Please give my son KYRON back.............anyone hear anyone pleading with kidnappers????

Can you name a single case where the pleas of the parents have led to significant results?

Most cases end badly, so, if it's not done very often, how can it hurt?

I agree with you Passionflower, I just don't understand why the parents aren't pleading for their son to be returned.

Hmmm.. IMO this timeframe still could fit with the time line we know of(last sighting around 9am, either Terri, or TP Kyrons classmate-around 2pm when Kaine arrives home).. So, lets say the friend gets a call about 1130am&according to the witnesses she left at 1130 and was gone til 1230-1pm. IMO IF AT THIS TIME SHE WERE HELPING TERRI(THATS AN"IF")I think possibly 1 of 2 things may have occurred which led Terri to have to reach out for assistance/help@this particular time. First being that possibly Terri had come across a problem that was preventing her from finishing the task at hand(Kyrons disappearing) or Secondly it could be that Terri needed assistance where baby K was concerned, as in Terri needed some help for someone to keep baby K occupied and distracted(or possibly just to take babyK for say an hour away from what/where Terri was involved doing). It would be expected that a 19month old would need alot of attention, entertainment, etc but most importantly to keep her distracted or completely removed from the situation that was possibly occurring... I think that Terri was aware of the frame of time that she had, knowing that Kaine would be arriving home early from work that day(and that did not allow her to have as much time as she possibly needed to get it all done by HERSELF, therefor reaching out to someone for assistance)..
IMO the latter(secondly)was the case that she needed assistance with baby K. And IMO this time frame would have still allowed Terri plenty of time(if DS returned at 1230-1)wouldve given Terri an hour and a half or so to get home, get baby K settled, fed, put down for nap, etc and given Terri time to "decompress" from the events that had just occurred. To get her wits about her, and to be able to seem relaxed and not a care in the world for when Kaine arrived home a little after 2pm...
Again IF DS WAS INVOLVED HELPING TERRI DURING THIS AMOUNT OF TIME that she abruptly left from a job she was doing at this persons home, then I could see the above two things being possibilities of what/how she was assisting Terri

MOO... IMO.. and all that stuff...

This is strange statistically...3 women involved in a possible abduction or worse? Isn't it?

Until such time as these other two friends are identified in MSM we don't sleuth them. Read threadiquette. Leave the pyschic comments off of this thread please. The rumors are not to be brought here.....

That includes links to FB, Reverse Phone book etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back