Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, I couldn't babysit this thread while at work today. Thread reopened. Post responsibly please.

This is strange statistically...3 women involved in a possible abduction or worse? Isn't it?

I don't think so ... so far only Dede has been named (by Desiree, Tony, and Kaine) as withholding information. While they say she may have told others not to cooperate with LE, we don't know that anyone heeded her advice. Two of the three female friends who've been served search warrants have cooperated with police.

That's what it said, but that is in no way suspicious at all. When I go to lunch with friends or for meetings, I tell even my family members to send texts if they REALLY need something, and I will check them regularly. Otherwise, I will NOT be rudely answering phone calls while at lunch with someone-- which is not only annoying and rude to the person you are with, but to others trying to have a peaceful lunch time at nearby tables.

She left "abruptly" and had been expected to have lunch at the house where she was working. In addition to being incommunicado from a person who obviously was wondering where she was. And, she's not being *cooperative* -- i.e., is lying.

hmm...sounds suspicious to me.

s&bbm

Witnesses tell investigators that on that day, Spicher was doing gardening for a homeowner in Northwest Portland, but “abruptly” left the home at about 11:30 a.m. and didn’t return for about 90 minutes, according to The Oregonian.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...ssible-accomplice-in-sons-disappearance-video

Curious if Spicher had any insight into the case, we knocked on the door of her condo in Tualatin several days later. The woman who answered the door was the same person shown in the photo and identified as Spicher in the press release from Kyron’s parents.

But the woman at the door told us DeDe Spicher wasn’t home. She identified herself only as a “friend” who was in town “to help.”

Asked where she was from, the woman paused and looked away.

“Where I’m from,” she said.

We left our card and walked away, thinking that if people are going to fib, they should at least be quick about it.
[/B]

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...ede-spicher-wasnt-cooperative-with-us-either/
Additionally, someone working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and then called her cell phone, but Spicher could not be reached.

IIRC (and I looked, but I'm not finding exactly which interview) it was soon after Terri lawyered up that - Desiree & Kaine ....or possibly .... Desiree & Tony .... referred to Terri's cooperation as "they are not cooperating".

Some thought "they" meant MC and Terri.

I may have even posted that I disagreed - I thought "they" was the "they" of Houze, her new attny. and Terri ... now collectively "they".

Ahem.

Maybe I was wrong. (yes, shocking, but it happens!)

And maybe Dede & Terri are/were the "they" that Desiree & Kaine &/or Tony were referring to.

:waitasec:

After 7 years of friendship (Dede) and companionship/nannyship/marriage (Terri), Kaine must know these two women and believe they are capable of some weird plot that would involve hiding Kyron away from him (not killing Kyron).

But how weird? I can't get my brain around it. I mean, it actually hurts to think about under what circumstances a person such as Dede withhold information for the sake of Terri and at the expense of a child.

If this Dede person doesn't cave soon, and just admit simply taking care of the baby and believing Terri had a baby-free errand to run...then... I'm going to have to go ask LE myself what the heck they can be thinking.

Interesting last few posts in the parking lot dreams and visions thread. Possible (unconfirmed) that DD has more than one property that may need searching by LE.

Right on! Just as I had mentioned Dede posting about house sitting pets. IMO if she still does this and has customer's house keys while they are away for the summer LE may have several houses to search.

There is an interesting reply after post 7 in the comments. She wouldn't ? But then maybe she would.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...ede-spicher-wasnt-cooperative-with-us-either/

It's not like that pattern of behavior hasn't been well established already. Thanks for the link. I am continually appalled by the nerve. A long while ago I made a habit of alerting whatever news sites had comments that were suspicious. That was before the KATU story that Terri was commenting there. So I guess it can't hurt.

My concern is, I don't know if anyone but Terri and her friends are being interviewed. All I'm seeing is Terri being painted black. Well, in my world, no one is completely bad OR completely good. There are a lot of things here that, I believe, are being left out and I don't know why.

My opinion only

Right from the beginning I thought it was a case of the stepmother has got rid of/accidentally killed the child, and then after hearing about the knock off hubby plot thought she hid/killed him to get back at hubby...

I have not changed my view the whole way through UNTIL yesterday, when we hear about a second woman being involved and also a third house being searched.....now I am sure that there is more to this story and we will start hearing it as soon as these ladies talk....

I just cant see it being a case of two or maybe three evil women getting together to kill/hide a child, be scrutinized by the world and get on the internet and talk in code unless there was something else to this.....just does not add up.......

also on of the comments from that insentil on oregonlive.com was something like "deedle please keep your mouth shut for a little while longer", if that was Terri, she knows there is something to say but it seems like she is waiting for the right time or something similar.......

I do beleive that they are still talking on forums and in comment sections as per above and I really think it all centres around Kaine......

My hope/thought is that they have Kyron hidden and will bring him out along with ALOT of claims of abuse by Kaine......who knows with the brother being charged with sexual abuse about the same time, it could be sexual or physical.....and I bet she says it happened to the older brother hence him being sent away...........

Now I truly do beleive that Terri really hates Kaine and wants to "get" him.....I think this second woman beleives she is doing the right thing as she perceives Kaine to be a monster.

I hope she hasnt been conned by Terri...

Right from the beginning I thought it was a case of the stepmother has got rid of/accidentally killed the child, and then after hearing about the knock off hubby plot thought she hid/killed him to get back at hubby...

I have not changed my view the whole way through UNTIL yesterday, when we hear about a second woman being involved and also a third house being searched.....now I am sure that there is more to this story and we will start hearing it as soon as these ladies talk....

I just cant see it being a case of two or maybe three evil women getting together to kill/hide a child, be scrutinized by the world and get on the internet and talk in code unless there was something else to this.....just does not add up.......

also on of the comments from that insentil on oregonlive.com was something like "deedle please keep your mouth shut for a little while longer", if that was Terri, she knows there is something to say but it seems like she is waiting for the right time or something similar.......

I do beleive that they are still talking on forums and in comment sections as per above and I really think it all centres around Kaine......

My hope/thought is that they have Kyron hidden and will bring him out along with ALOT of claims of abuse by Kaine......who knows with the brother being charged with sexual abuse about the same time, it could be sexual or physical.....and I bet she says it happened to the older brother hence him being sent away...........

Now I truly do beleive that Terri really

And therein lies her alibi...

Im only on pg 1 so far but want to say.....

why do I have a bad feeling about this?.....:(

why did terri want to hire someone to kill her husband, and it was said she was going to pay with a large sum of money.....where would she have gotten that money from? with out it being easy to find thru bank accounts......and such....how would a stay at home mom get that kind of cash with out it having some kind of trail.....uggg...im feeling sick now.....

im going to keep reading and see what everyone else is saying....

Hmmm.... it looks like cinder blocks are being taken from DeDe's home (see -.40 on video) :

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

Aren't those heavy? They have holes in them, so they are easy to tie onto something.

Those aren't being taken out of DeDe's home. They are being taken out of the home of another of Terri's friends, a person who is cooperating with the investigation. They are moving or have moved out so the concrete blocks being carried out are probably related to that. There is no reason to believe the blocks had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

Now I truly do beleive that Terri really

And therein lies her alibi...

this is very interesting!

this is very interesting!

and Terri wouldn't bring a fully fluent 7 year old to a center where they have professionals to interview children for this kind of thing constantly for what reason?

And she would inflict this kind of trauma of being away from all family for what reason?

And she wouldn't want him to be receiving therapy for these kinds of issues for what reason?

And she would have the taxpayers of this county pay this amount of money to find him for what reason?

And she would have all of these searchers spend all of that donated time searching for what reason?

That's what it said, but that is in no way suspicious at all. When I go to lunch with friends or for meetings, I tell even my family members to send texts if they REALLY need something, and I will check them regularly. Otherwise, I will NOT be rudely answering phone calls while at lunch with someone-- which is not only annoying and rude to the person you are with, but to others trying to have a peaceful lunch time at nearby tables.

I don't think it's odd in any way not to answer your phone at all times but it strikes me a bit strange that the people she was with said in the article that they still don't know where she went. It just seems to me that it would have come up in a conversation after she returned. "Hi, where did you vanish to, without saying a word, I thought we were supposed to have lunch."
"I'm sorry, I had to leave so suddenly, I just got an emergency phone call and I had to pick up my granny's drycleaning." Or something.

Wonder if She {DeDe} Had got a phone call from Terri at about the time she up and dissapeared?? surely it would show up on phone records??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back