Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't find it unusual that DS didn't answer her phone. I do find it curious that the person called her in to the home for lunch, which indicates that the person thought DS was right outside - had no idea she had left. This is called as in verbally, no phone, out the window or whatever, "Oh DeeeeeDeeeeee! Time for luuuuuuuuunch!".

Additionally, someone working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and then called her cell phone, but Spicher could not be reached.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...ede-spicher-wasnt-cooperative-with-us-either/

It is also remarkable that the others apparently had planned to have lunch with DS where they worked so the time for lunch explanations seem more unlikely.

Now I wonder why they'd be hauling those off. I wonder what info LE has to where they'd be interested in loose cinder blocks. Hmm.
Cinder blocks will hold a body down under water - sad to say. Concrete shoes. :(

This whole thing is getting creepier by the minute!

I guess the moving man was planning on murdering someone?
That was a moving man in the video? I didn't get that . . . sorry. I answered someone's question before I watched the video, actually.

Most cases end badly, so, if it's not done very often, how can it hurt?

I agree with you Passionflower, I just don't understand why the parents aren't pleading for their son to be returned.

It could hurt the parent(s) who have to gear themselves up to make a huge, emotional plea on national TV, knowing that the vast majority of the people who see it are just rubbernecking at their private agony. At a time when they are no doubt running on fumes, gathering the energy needed to do something like that means having to take it away from something else. Both KH and the Y's have other children to consider; if they choose to put as much of their spare energy into maintaining some sort of normalcy for those other children, I applaud them.

In one case, the DC snipers, they actually intensified their activity in response to comments by LE. If Kyron is still alive, do you really want to take the chance that whoever has him will be inspired to torture him more in response to his parents' pleas?

Mostly, it's the futility of it. And the fodder for the gossip mill. If they did something like that, you can be sure that a good percentage of people would rip it to pieces, saying they weren't sincere. Another percentage of people would use it as "proof" that the parents have some kind of guilty knowledge.

And a tiny percentage of mentally disturbed people would feel that it was directed at them personally and that it was an indication they should go seek those people out. If even one or two of those people make contact and feel rebuffed, the parents could then add "stalker" to their list of problems.

Hmmm.... it looks like cinder blocks are being taken from DeDe's home (see -.40 on video) :

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

Aren't those heavy? They have holes in them, so they are easy to tie onto something.

I just watched that and the person carrying the cinder block is using his bare hands. I would guess that if it was going to be scrutinized for evidence that the person would be wearing gloves. By the way, DeDe...ugh. She's changed a bit since the marathon photo I saw of her. Wow. jmo

Oh gosh! That makes my stomach hurt.

Those cement blocks look like they are being taken out of the other friend's house - the one who has been cooperating and is in the process of moving. Those are the moving men I believe.

I just watched that and the person carrying the cinder block is using his bare hands. I would guess that if it was going to be scrutinized for evidence that the person would be wearing gloves. By the way, DeDe...ugh. She's changed a bit since the marathon photo I saw of her. Wow. jmo

Folks need to back up and read upthread. The film of cinderblocks being moved is of one the two (unnamed) friends' who cooperated with LE houses' that she is moving out of. BeanE was joking about the moving man. Normal people use cinder blocks to build "brick and board" bookcases, on the patio for plant pots, etc.

And with all due respect, I'm confused what DeDe's appearance has to do with her involvement the case. I'm roughly the same age as as her, and as I start to age, the camera does not love me anymore (i.e. I'm not as foxy as I once was). I haven't done anything criminal or aided and abetted lately. :waitasec: Please explain.

I don't think DS's appearance has anything to do with the case, except perhaps if there is a chance that she resembles Terri enough that she might have been mistaken for Terri at one of her alibi checkpoints.

Pretty farfetched, but since DS and TH look so much alike, is it possible they are related? Isn't TH an adopted child? I would presume if TH had run across a blood relative LE might have evidence of that.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, answered and/or addressed (but if so, please clue me in).

:waitasec:

It's been asked but not answered, afaict. I don't think we know.

:crazy:This case is making me crazy. What if Terri is DeDe?

Someone grab me a prozac and a good bottle of wine! :chillpill::toastred:

Cause i'm in for the long haul. Thanks to all of you for being here with me.:slap:

I don't think DS's appearance has anything to do with the case, except perhaps if there is a chance that she resembles Terri enough that she might have been mistaken for Terri at one of her alibi checkpoints.

I agree. They both have red hair, which is so noticeable that people may not have registered how different their faces are.

Pretty farfetched, but since DS and TH look so much alike, is it possible they are related? Isn't TH an adopted child? :waitasec:

Boy, wouldn't that be a bizarre turn to this case, right up there with the landscaper situation, IMO.

Additionally, someone working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and then called her cell phone, but Spicher could not be reached./

OTOH, we may not have the entire story. Maybe she told yet another person that she was leaving and would return at a certain time.

DeDe is a landscaper, of sorts, isn't she?

I wonder if Dede's friends or co-workers even thought it was that weird that she left at lunchtime until all this broke...then it became mysterious and cryptic, etc...

OTOH, we may not have the entire story. Maybe she told yet another person that she was leaving and would return at a certain time.

I'm almost positive we don't have the whole story, because most of our info is coming from unnamed sources, whisper-down-the-lane style, and there are important case players we haven't heard a thing from. Not to mention that LE isn't giving an inch on confirming anything.

It's awfully frustrating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back