Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee Pt. 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can't a police detective break a 22 year old girl??

It is my understanding that Narcissists and/or Sociopaths are notoriously hard to "break". Plus it's been my opinion for some time now that Casey learned long, long, ago how to endure interrogations, threats, slurs, slaps and who knows what else from Cindy every time she would catch Casey lying, cheating, stealing or just generally being herself.

Casey knew the Police couldn't lay a physical hand on her the way Cindy had in the past. She also knew there was a verbal line they couldn't cross with her, like her Mom did so many times before so she had nothing to fear from them in her eyes. They were a "walk in the park" for someone as practiced at deception as Casey.

Now maybe if stronger tactics could have been used the outcome would have been different, but right or wrong those types of lip loosening techniques aren't allowed.

I'm counting on the forensics to be the big point of argument, but I don't think that the forensics experts can do much about the behavioral issues and evidence. :D

Prosecution & defense can and will go toe-to-toe on forensics, but I do believe the circumstantial evidence in this case will sway 11 out of 12 jurors.

She won't ever plea. Which shoe drops next? Defense turns on CA & GA, or they turn state?

The other big boot I am half expecting to come stomping through will be that sometime between June 15th & June 16th, KC said *something* to someone that lends to pre-mediation, but was not taken to be such at the time by whomever she was talking to.

Yes, the circumstantial evidence is pretty overwhelming. It will be interesting to see how much of it stays in a trial. Not everything that we talk about will.

I want to know very badly about the duct tape. Are Casey's fingerprints on the tape or in the bag. I want to know that real bad.

I don't believe pre-meditation yet. I don't believe doping/drugging the child yet.

I don't believe un-named Sources.

Wouldn't be surprised if Cindy & George get thrown under the bus. I agree with that for sure.

And of course - everything is allowed to change every hour or every whim. :D

I have a thought on why they could not break her. It was mmale LE that tried, she is not skeered of men. That should have used a very stong, imposing female. I think they would have gotten more.

hmmmm....I appear to be stuttering while typing....lmao

I have a thought on why they could not break her. It was mmale LE that tried, she is not skeered of men. That should have used a very stong, imposing female. I think they would have gotten more.

Especially if the Alpha female wasn't singing, 'Let me call you Sweetheart..."

Yes, agree. Female interrogators might well have gotten further.

It is my understanding that Narcissists and/or Sociopaths are notoriously hard to "break". Plus it's been my opinion for some time now that Casey learned long, long, ago how to endure interrogations, threats, slurs, slaps and who knows what else from Cindy every time she would catch Casey lying, cheating, stealing or just generally being herself.

Casey knew the Police couldn't lay a physical hand on her the way Cindy had in the past. She also knew there was a verbal line they couldn't cross with her, like her Mom did so many times before so she had nothing to fear from them in her eyes. They were a "walk in the park" for someone as practiced at deception as Casey.

Now maybe if stronger tactics could have been used the outcome would have been different, but right or wrong those types of lip loosening techniques aren't allowed.

I can't remember which Psychiatrist diagnosed Casey. Maybe I can find it. So, you think her mental issues keep her from being broken? Could be. No torture but if Casey Anthony can't be broken God help us with Al-Qaeda. lol . To be honest, having listened to the interviews - it has never been tried. Possibly they thought the style they chose would work best. Well mr. detective - hows that workin for ya now.... and such stuff.:chicken:

OT earlier my eyes were so bleary that I thought your devil emoticon was a flaming squirrel - honest I did. Goofy this AM.

Incidentally I don't believe Caylee was being Chloroformed regularly either. Chloroform wears off too quickly to be an effective Anesthetic. Plus Caylee did not appear to have any of the earmarks of a child who was being drugged into submission.

I see the Chloroform being used in some way to knock Caylee out to make her more manageable while she ended her life.

Ugh, and yes that is a heart breaking thought. :( :furious:

On that sad note, I am going to go crawl into between the sheets.

You guys r0x0rs my b0x0rs. Thanks for the Insomniac Round Table.

:)

P.S. Yes Radio, look closer, it WAS a flaming squirrel, don't you read Anthony Spin News??

;)

*pewf*

Thats one mean a~~ kind of woman ain't it!!!! Some wimmin are just like that. :waitasec:

OK Guys-I think I got overlooked. What do you think of this other blogs theory that perhaps it was Caylees prints found on the duct tape? I doubt that Caylee was ever fingerprinted-but I bet they could have gotten a set from her bedroom. If so, this would def show the poor angel struggled. Oh God - that hurts to type that!!:mad:
If that is the case (which sadly I wouldnt doubt)
Then Its going to be one more of those little details that is going to haunt alot of people here in the still hours for the rest of our lives.
I think most of us have a collection of those from the various cases weve followed.
The toy guns Joseph Duncan bought Dylan .The peace symbol on the back of the Tshirt belonging to one of Dean Corll's unidentified victims.I could go on but wont.

Thats one mean *advertiser censored* kind of woman ain't it!!!! Some wimmin are just like that. :waitasec:[/QUO

She is use to using men to get what she wants. They are no threat to her. She is use to the alpha figure being female. Mean? Ya, guess so she killed her kid.:bang:

Thats one mean *advertiser censored* kind of woman ain't it!!!! Some wimmin are just like that. :waitasec:[/QUO

She is use to using men to get what she wants. They are no threat to her. She is use to the alpha figure being female. Mean? Ya, guess so she killed her kid.:bang:

Almost all of the ones I have paid attention to have just been plain mean. The mothers that murder their own children. I did feel sorry for Andrea Yates. Really did.

Don't really know how many men she has encountered. Lots of boys it seems.

OH - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz time for me. 3 cups of coffee has got me nodding. Later!!!! :)

Incidentally I don't believe Caylee was being Chloroformed regularly either. Chloroform wears off too quickly to be an effective Anesthetic. Plus Caylee did not appear to have any of the earmarks of a child who was being drugged into submission.

I see the Chloroform being used in some way to knock Caylee out to make her more manageable while she ended her life.

Ugh, and yes that is a heart breaking thought. :( :furious:

On that sad note, I am going to go crawl into between the sheets.

You guys r0x0rs my b0x0rs. Thanks for the Insomniac Round Table.

:)

P.S. Yes Radio, look closer, it WAS a flaming squirrel, don't you read Anthony Spin News??

;)

*pewf*

LOLOLOL. Bwahahaha. Next time, keep your b0x0rs to yourself. We're still hurting from the frilly-bottomed panties.

I'm still on the fence about the chloroform. I'm still thinking defense can throw some suspicions out there that it was used for cleaning.

I don't believe that, but, I can see it happening.

Right there with ya! :blowkiss:

It's a trend I have noticed many of the places I poke around for relevant information about the case. I also fail to comprehend how so many fairly rational people can add together a group of Apples and get an Orange for an answer. :waitasec:

I do understand that it is hard for some people to accept that a Mother could do something so heinous to such a precious child. However, denying that Evil exists doesn't make it any less Evil. I may not grasp her motivations, but her actions speak loud and clearly to me.

They spell out one word and one word only;

Murderess...

My humble 1.9 cents on the issue..
That 'Phases of Grief' list pretty well boils it down to the essense for me and no amount of B.S. can diminish the central truth that it indicates:
The actions of a supremely narcistic sociopath reveling in the aftermath of an ultimate end run that accomplished exactly what she wanted it to.
How anyone can look at this list (And lets not forget the 'Beautiful Life' Tat )
and by any stretch of the imagination attribute those actions to a woman whose child died by accident whether she covered it up or not is incompehensible .

That 'Phases of Grief' list pretty well boils it down to the essense for me and no amount of B.S. can diminish the central truth that it indicates:
The actions of a supremely narcistic sociopath reveling in the aftermath of an ultimate end run that accomplished exactly what she wanted it to.
How anyone can look at this list (And lets not forget the 'Beautiful Life' Tat )
and by any stretch of the imagination attribute those actions to a woman whose child died by accident whether she covered it up or not is incompehensible .

I think those that fall in that catagory.....are enablers. Which if I recall, that's how this whole mess started. :waitasec:

Especially if the Alpha female wasn't singing, 'Let me call you Sweetheart..."

Yes, agree. Female interrogators might well have gotten further.

I think a strong woman would have clammed her up even more. That's where she had the most practice clamming up. As an example if you looked back to when she requested George come see her in the jail alone, before JB talked her out it, she felt only comfortable opening up to the strongest Man in her family, such as he was/is. If memory serves me correctly she also wanted to open up to LE and wrote them a letter requesting a meeting but JB again talked her out of being more forthcoming.

I think Casey has always desperately sought the approval of the men in her life. Recall how rabid she was to speak to AL during her first jail call home, and they had only been 'dating' a short time. If JB hadn't come along I do believe that one of these Men could have played on her need to please and coaxed a confession of sorts out of her.

Um, and I really am going to bed this time..:rolleyes:

Just couldn't resist.

*chomp*

With your permission, I would like to add the crucially important CA Grief Phase; The requisite "Beautiful Life" Tatoo, to my list.

Because we all know soul crushing grief makes you instantly want to run out and tattoo HAPPY WORDS in cheesy Italian script on our bodies !!

I think a strong woman would have clammed her up even more. That's where she had the most practice clamming up. As an example if you looked back to when she requested George come see her in the jail alone, before JB talked her out it, she felt only comfortable opening up to the strongest Man in her family, such as he was/is. If memory serves me correctly she also wanted to open up to LE and wrote them a letter requesting a meeting but JB again talked her out of being more forthcoming.

I think Casey has always desperately sought the approval of the men in her life. Recall how rabid she was to speak to AL during her first jail call home, and they had only been 'dating' a short time. If JB hadn't come along I do believe that one of these Men could have played on her need to please and coaxed a confession of sorts out of her.

Um, and I really am going to bed this time..:rolleyes:

Just couldn't resist.

*chomp*

IIRC, JB is requesting the never released 8/14 jail visit tapes? Isn't that the same day as the letter she gave to Sheriff Beary asking to speak to GA?

:clap::clap::clap:
I don't get it. Had it been a BF or a step-father, not only would it be more "comprehensible" but there would be even more outrage at a mother who failed to protect her child-------------

IIRC, JB is requesting the never released 8/14 jail visit tapes? Isn't that the same day as the letter she gave to Sheriff Beary asking to speak to GA?

Yes, I do believe you are correct Sir. And wasn't it right after the 8/14 time period that LE decided NOT to release anymore jail visits to the public?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly
Back