Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee Pt. 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With your permission, I would like to add the crucially important CA Grief Phase; The requisite "Beautiful Life" Tatoo, to my list.

Because we all know soul crushing grief makes you instantly want to run out and tattoo HAPPY WORDS in cheesy Italian script on our bodies !!
Oh Absolutely!:)
My butt is covered with them!
After hearing about Casey's I dont feel like such a weirdo!

I think those that fall in that catagory.....are enablers. Which if I recall, that's how this whole mess started. :waitasec:
lol.Thank you.I was thinking that very thing but was trying to be diplomatic.:)

Almost all of the ones I have paid attention to have just been plain mean. The mothers that murder their own children. I did feel sorry for Andrea Yates. Really did.

Don't really know how many men she has encountered. Lots of boys it seems.

OH - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz time for me. 3 cups of coffee has got me nodding. Later!!!! :)
I thought I was the only person in the world who drinks coffee to get back to sleep!
Works for me.Of course I drink coffee pretty much 24/7 anyway.

Yes, I do believe you are correct Sir. And wasn't it right after the 8/14 time period that LE decided NOT to release anymore jail visits to the public?

Sorry o/t here, but this brings me back to the question...if Le has blocked the jailhouse videos from being made public then why, oh why are the A's using the excuse that they won't visit KC in jail because their conversations are made public? Me thinks it's not only Baez who doesn't want the A's to visit, but also KC. Remember in the very beginning when she told them not to bother coming to her bond hearing? And then following that, she refused the A's visits several times when they showed up for scheduled visits. CA always made excuses for her. I don't think KC cares to see any of her family...ever. I think she has washed her hands of CA, GA and LA...just like she washed her hands of little Caylee. But CA would never publically admit this. She would like the public to believe that the reason they haven't visited is because their conversations are made public. I'm sorry, but after watching CA for all these months, as KC's mother I have a feeling there is nothing that would keep her away from the daughter she loves and continues to protect after hearing the tragic news about Caylee. CA would want to "comfort" KC, and the only person that would keep her away is KC (along with JB). IMO.

Oh Absolutely!:)
My butt is covered with them!
After hearing about Casey's I dont feel like such a weirdo!

Phew, me neither.

Plus there is a lot more room on my Bum to write on than Casey's.

My Mom always said never to trust a girl with a bony butt! :rolleyes:

I'm really a Pumpkin this time folks, JB please forgive the wee frolic off topic.

blink blink

*le pewf*

:crazy::crazy:Your right!
Who am I trying to kid?

I was worried that I missed the "poster must be diplomatic" part.....I was getting ready to request diplomatic immunity or some chit......:eek:

Phew, me neither.

Plus there is a lot more room on my Bum to write on than Casey's.

My Mom always said never to trust a girl with a bony butt! :rolleyes:

I'm really a Pumpkin this time folks, JB please forgive the wee frolic off topic.

blink blink

*le pewf*
These interludes are a much needed sanity valve from immersion in cases like these.
Very healthy IMHO.
Though frustrating for those who come along to read four pages of thread the next day.
Actually Im a hypocrite:I only find them amusing and healthy when Im participating.The rest of the time they are annoying.:)

I was worried that I missed the "poster must be diplomatic" part.....I was getting ready to request diplomatic immunity or some chit......:eek:
Maybe we can get Geraldo to make a case for your lack of intent.:)

I think that a frivolous frolic is the foundation to free thinkers. A fast, fanciful tip toe thru the tulips is a refreshing start to one's formatting formidable thoughts further down the freeway. But yes than can bring out fury in other forum folks.

LOLOLOL. Bwahahaha. Next time, keep your b0x0rs to yourself. We're still hurting from the frilly-bottomed panties.

I'm still on the fence about the chloroform. I'm still thinking defense can throw some suspicions out there that it was used for cleaning.

I don't believe that, but, I can see it happening.

someone did mention IIRC that LE took lots of pics of the A's medicine cabinet--to me that meant possible other drugs in Caylees system.....(I'm on the fence about the chloroform myself--thinking cleaning as well since ga had to drive with it in the car)

Moral versus legal dilemmas. Things can get very muddy.

Hypo: At a medical convention, a doctor's wife is hiking with her 5 year old daughter and nine year old son. Her daughter slips along the trail and slides over the ledge of a steep cliff. The daughter's belt catches on the limb of a small tree that is rooted precariously on the side of the cliff. The Mother has her son hold her leg as she stretches out on the ground and tries to reach her daughter's hand, but she cannot reach it.

A tall doctor out for a hike comes along the scene and phones into the ranger station. The ranger says that a rescue team will be there shortly with rope and climbing gear. The Mother is hysterical and screams at him that he is a doctor and that the tree is giving way and pleads with him to try and save her daughter. But he says they should wait for the rescue team.

She keeps repeating over and over that "you can't let my daughter die you coward". She pledges she will hold onto his ankle and not let him fall. The doctor finally stretches out on the ground with the Mother holding his ankle. He is fully stretched out and within an inch of the girl's hand when the rocks under him give way and he falls to his death as the Mother was not strong enough to prevent him from going over.

Rescuers soon come and save the girl.

The wife of the dead doctor sues the Mother and her family for 50 million dollars claiming she was the proximate cause of his death and broke her fiduciary promise after putting her husband in grave danger.

The Court should hold?

Oh Wudge...you are a treat. :blowkiss: and O/T I love your name. Every time I think of it it reminds me of my brother who has always, for 30+ years called me "Woodge". When he was a baby he thought that was my name because my mother would always ask me "Would you get me a diaper", "Would you get me a bottle?" etc.

Anyway, I would hold that the mother could not really be held responsible. No mother in her right mind would not plead like a maniac to get help for her child and there could be no way that anyone could hold that she intentionally dropped him knowing that for the time being, until help arrived, which could be at any second, or any hour (we all have heard of tragic cases where rescue workers were in an accident and were delayed as well) and every second is an eternity when your child is in mortal danger, he was her only shot. (How's that for a run on sentence record! Sorry!)

It was his heroic choice to help. I would hope that the community would do something for the wife. As evidenced from your post, it could have put him in danger to help her, therefore releasing him from any obligation other than calling for help. In this case, I probably would have been dropped. But I would not expect my family to press charges or sue the other mother, unless it was intentional, which I can't see in this case.

However, I am not a judge, and if I recall, there was a case in California where a co-worker saw her friend in an accident and there was reason to believe the car was going to blow up so she removed her friend from the vehicle and the result was that the person in the accident was paralyzed, and apparently they could tell that it was because she was moved or something. I know, very bad details, but she was able to sue the friend! You just never know what a judge is going to do or what crazy laws can be found on the books. It was, until very recently still on the books that you could beat your wife in Franklin Va as long as you did it between the hours of 8 pm and midnight on Thursday...and you did it on the courthouse steps!

OK-Just snuck over to another blog and found an interesting but horrible theory. What if there are fingerprints on the duct tape-BUT-not KC's prints but Caylee's prints-indicating struggle! OH GOD - it makes me cry to type that!:mad:

I mentioned this earlier. It has kept me awake at night ever since I heard Duct Tape. Everything sticks to duct tape. If there were at all a struggle, and her hands were not tied, there will most likely be more than one set of prints. Even if just on the top and bottom of the tape.

I also wanted to note, I have a concession stand and I use scotch tape to put up signs. I have noticed on mere scotch tape how perfect my fingerprints are. Something I never noticed before the week of the 11th. The other day, I was bored and started taking all the scraps of tape left from previous signs off the sides. They have been rained on for months and although they have little flecks of dirt on them, I took the time to check and see if you could still see any fingerprints on them. I could and some of those pieces had to have been over a year old--rained on a lot!! I pray that there was still fingerprints on that tape so that Caylee gets justice. Two sets of prints on that tape would certainly seem overwhelming evidence to me. I can't see any mother putting duct tape all the way around the head and calling it an accident.

My post is in reply to discussions on the previous thread regarding accidental versus intentional death.

When the word “accident” is used in reference to Caylee’s death, I don’t think most people are suggesting Casey is not accountable....Caylee may have had an accident and Casey could well have intentionally caused her death!

A simplistic example....If I went for a walk with someone out in the wilderness - say that person was Joe. Joe stumbled on a tree root and fell over a cliff by accident, it was not my fault that Joe fell over the cliff. I don’t know if Joe is dead or alive and I can’t see or hear him down there.

So I have two options:
>>>>I immediately call 911. Unfortunately Joe died on the way to the hospital. Was Joe’s death an accident? Yes he fell over a cliff. I’m not charged as I did the right thing.

OR
>>>>I walk on my merry away and don't report the accident (for whatever reason - maybe I’m scared someone will think I pushed him). I act like nothing happened and coverup the fact that Joe and I went for a walk. I tell people who wonder what happened to Joe that he told me he had planned a vacation in Barbados. When someone eventually finds Joe’s dead body it’s discovered he scrawled a note just before he died....”paddieAB left me”. So the police investigate and I’m charged with murder. Was Joe’s death an accident? Yes or no? Did I intentionally cause his Joe’s death? Yes IMO because I deliberately walked away from the accident, I led people to believe he was on vacation and therefore no one was searching for him, and so I denied Joe the medical intervention that may have saved his life. I’m guilty.

And so may be Casey IMO

No. You did not intentionally cause Joe's death. You should not be charged with any crime.

This assumes Paddie is actually telling the truth about what happened, and by not reporting Joe falling over a cliff, doubt automatically is established.
If it can be proved Joe did not die immediately, Paddie could be guilty of not rendering aid. If it is inconclusive Joe did not die immediately, and there is reasonable doubt Paddie could not be sure Joe was dead and could not be saved, again, criminal act.
If it is uncovered there was bad blood between Joe and Paddie, and especially if Paddie stands to gain by Joe's death, there could be enough circumstancial evidence to bring charges.
Lanie

Unfortunately in this day and age, 'just the facts' doesn't seem to sell newspapers and magazines, or raise ratings. This case (as others before it, like the Ramseys, and Laci Peterson) has touched a nerve throughout the country, and media personnel recognize the chance to improve their own reputations by being a part of the circus, instead of backing off and waiting for the trial, and/or holding out for factual, proven information.

I personally hold in higher regard the (admittedly few) publications who haven't jumped on the sensationalizing bandwagon, and as much as I clamor for truthful information in regards to this case, I'd much rather see the local and national media pull back a bit, let the family (and, also, the nation at large, who've been transfixed by this story and this precious little girl) grieve, and regroup to cover the looming trial in a way that would honor Caylee's memory instead of always looking for their next scandalous headline, regardless of how true it is or isn't.

Nicely said. I agree 100% Unfortunately the media has gone way over board with this case. They only serve to complicate and ultimately hurt the case when they report anonymous sources rather than LE as fact. It's irresponsible at best but really just feels and looks like trashy tabloid journalism.

I split that group of posters into two sub-groups:

1. those that really come up with oranges
2. and those that play Devil's Advocate to stretch our brains, and remind us by law, it isn't an apple until it's been proven to tempt Eve & Lady Justice, both

I'd love a glimpse into what those in the second group above really believe about this case in private when the teaching hat comes off.

You're right...it ISN"T an apple until it is proven to be an apple by a fair and impartial jury of its peers. Public consensus (who have not seen all of the pertinent info about the alledged apple) can not make this judgement. The media has no place making this judgement either. We have a justice system for a reason, let it work.

This assumes Paddie is actually telling the truth about what happened, and by not reporting Joe falling over a cliff, doubt automatically is established.
If it can be proved Joe did not die immediately, Paddie could be guilty of not rendering aid. If it is inconclusive Joe did not die immediately, and there is reasonable doubt Paddie could not be sure Joe was dead and could not be saved, again, criminal act.
If it is uncovered there was bad blood between Joe and Paddie, and especially if Paddie stands to gain by Joe's death, there could be enough circumstancial evidence to bring charges.
Lanie

I agree. Whether paddie is telling the truth or not is an interesting point. If I were sitting on a jury because paddie lied and covered up the accident I would lean towards believing paddie shoved Joe off that cliff, whether true or not. Who really knows - only paddie, and paddie has already lied. Anyway I don't think it matters. Joe is dead regardless - even if paddie took advantage of an accident - by not calling 911 (rendering aid) the cause of Joe's death became intentional.

I think a strong woman would have clammed her up even more. That's where she had the most practice clamming up. As an example if you looked back to when she requested George come see her in the jail alone, before JB talked her out it, she felt only comfortable opening up to the strongest Man in her family, such as he was/is. If memory serves me correctly she also wanted to open up to LE and wrote them a letter requesting a meeting but JB again talked her out of being more forthcoming.

I think Casey has always desperately sought the approval of the men in her life. Recall how rabid she was to speak to AL during her first jail call home, and they had only been 'dating' a short time. If JB hadn't come along I do believe that one of these Men could have played on her need to please and coaxed a confession of sorts out of her.

Um, and I really am going to bed this time..:rolleyes:

Just couldn't resist.

*chomp*

I totally agree with you. You can see her approach to men at Universal when, after Melich and Allen, the bad cops, leave the room, she starts putting on the same act, smart, confident, EMPLOYED AT UNIVERSAL, looking for her cell phone 'at work,' and pretending she's co-operating with the police, the same facade the other cops have just blown apart. She was angling toward getting Wells on her side, even though all her wiles and big eyes hadn't worked on the other two. She feels more comfortable with men. She's always had more control with men, or thinks she does...not enough to actually hook one to get her out of a family situation that had become intollerable for her, but she feels comfortable when it's raining men. And I do think there have been several times when she got to a point that she did want to confess, at least to some extent, and could have cracked. If Leonard hadn't bailed her out, I think she might have broken in jail, which is a big problem I still have with Leonard, but I think by now, after all those all-days at the law firm, that Baez has become her 'daddy' and 'savior' figure and he won't let her crack. I think he's controlling the shots. She may have told-all to him and he doesn't want her to tell it to anyone else.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back