Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I can't wait for trial to watch this play out. My fingers are crossed, waiting for a doc dump.

I def think there will be a doc dump soon and that we will be hearing about test results.

Also this doesn't suprise me. I had initially thought that maybe the duct tape was used to keep Caylee quiet for when she came out of the chloroformed state but later changed my mind on that. After hearing Jesse Grund talk on Nancy Grace about how Casey broke up with him b/c she thought he loved Caylee more than her set off a huge red flag to me. There is no doubt in my mind that Casey killed Caylee out of pure jealousy and it is such a sad situation to say the least.

Question - If she broke her neck, wouldn't that be able to be determined as the cause of death? I know it wasn't a full skeleton but I would think that the if her skull was there, the neck bones would have been found as well. God, that was hard typing :(

This week, I stood with my mother as we buried my grandmother. Her last few days were awful, and despite morphine, she did suffer. We prayed for God to take her and end her suffering.
I had a long conversation with our preacher about it, and he assured me, that when my grandmothers feet hit that golden path, all the pain, all the sickness immediatly went away. As hard as it is knowing that Caylee suffered in any way, I am at peace knowing now that when she walked that golden road, she forgot it all.:blowkiss:

Thank you for sharing those comforting words with us. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother.

It seems clear that most of us simply cannot imagine deliberately killing a child- any child. So we look for alternate answers- it must have been an accident, she must be insane. I can see why her family is in total denial, because admitting the truth is just beyond our abilities.

I have always from day one felt in my heart this was premeditated murder-just a sense I had-I based it on her personality and by all the circumstantial evidence and then when the story about the duct tape evovled, it just confrimed my theory even more to me-- She put that duct tape over her mouth to quiet her-JMO

Ive said from day one that Casey being stupid enough to leave prints on the tape wouldnt surprise me and it still wouldnt.

I'm with ya on that one Kline. But I think she could have worn latex gloves (she watches CSI) but i think she ripped it with her teeth. Maybe left behind some lip skin or some such thing...

She aint the sharpest tool in the shed thats for sure.

(Bolded by me) OMG! Please don't give the defense any ideas! :eek:

I believe now with the evidence they have against KC , no need to offer up immunity to G and C, why should they?? They don't even need them as witnesses , I believe they have all they need, I think G and C have backed off and now its every man for himself!!!! I may be wrong, but I don't think will be hearing anymore from C about poor Casey the victem

It just isnt the time to gloat

A very sad Jane :(

I am sad too, Jane. I can't understand people - we're products of our environment, all of us. I can't wrap my head around the baby being brought up in that environment, being loved, doted upon, nearly worshipped, and then being killed by her mother. I have been mad at my children before, of course. But I can remember in particular when my daughter was 2-1/2 and I so desperately wanted to go play poker, but I couldn't (I love a good poker game). This was in 1983 and I still remember how I felt.

I couldn't do anything without arranging in advance for a babysitter and it just wasn't fair. My husband went and did as he pleased. I can remember how angry I was about that, but not at my child - at the unfairness of the circumstances and a husband who wouldn't stay home from playing poker.

We lived through it and I would have never harmed a hair on anyone's head, I would never have drugged my child or left her in a car somewhere, but I was so blind angry over the whole thing. It made me feel a sort of empathy for Casey at first. I couldn't imagine that she killed the child on purpose but I could sort of identify with her feeling that life was unfair.

She didn't break her neck- Dr. G (medical examiner) said there was no damage, breaks, etc to the bones of the body- someone can confirm this with a link-

Of course, they didn't name any names there, but since the TV station reported it, their sources must be good.

I always thought it was an accident. It makes me so sad to think she may have done it on purpose.

Me too, blupencl. I will have to see all the evidence at trial to be convinced that it was definitely KC and not a different perpetrator. But I know what you mean, I always thought the most likely scenario was an accident, but the tape on the mouth when the body was found does mean to me that someone murdered her. It's just hard to believe. Many things make me think there's a decent chance that it was not KC, but someone did it, and that's bad enough.

She didn't break her neck- Dr. G (medical examiner) said there was no damage, breaks, etc to the bones of the body- someone can confirm this with a link-

You are correct. I was just coming in here to say that same thing. Dr. G definetly would have been able to tell if Caylee's neck was broken. She sai dthere was no trauma to the bones at all.

I think if Casey had an attorney who wasn't so godawful gobsmacked at being courted and cooed over by Geraldo but rather one with her best interests at heart, she would have been advised long ago to either cop a plea or go with an affirmative defense of insanity.

But of course to go with an affirmative defense she's going to have to admit she killed her child. There is something in that festering shell of hers that prevents her from admitting it.

I do fear that we are going to find out that the Anthonys knew or strongly suspected where the remains were. If so, I think they will claim that Casey convinced them that the death was an accident and she was just afraid of what they would think of her.

I am not by any means gloating... surely nothing to gloat about. But I never ever for a second bought the accident theory. KC is a cold, caclulating, diabolical murderess. I need to pray about how I feel toward her...

I believe now with the evidence they have against KC , no need to offer up immunity to G and C, why should they?? They don't even need them as witnesses , I believe they have all they need, I think G and C have backed off and now its every man for himself!!!! I may be wrong, but I don't think will be hearing anymore from C about poor Casey the victem

I pray that you are right!

I'm with ya on that one Kline. But I think she could have worn latex gloves (she watches CSI) but i think she ripped it with her teeth. Maybe left behind some lip skin or some such thing...

She aint the sharpest tool in the shed thats for sure.

Have you ever tried it? Give it a try. Try handling duct tape with latex gloves on ---- oh, what a sticky jumbled-up mess you get into! Chances are better there are prints.

Question - If she broke her neck, wouldn't that be able to be determined as the cause of death? I know it wasn't a full skeleton but I would think that the if her skull was there, the neck bones would have been found as well. God, that was hard typing :(

Not sure if reports are accurate, but initial reports in the media at least were that the bones did not show signs of trauma, no broken or fractured bones. But apparently a person can die from a "broken neck" without the bones themselves being broken or fractured, i.e., connective tissue, cartilage, etc, can be broken enough that it results in death. Or of course it could have been a different cause of death completely. Depending on how the tape is placed (if the reports about tape are true), a child could potentially suffocate from the tape itself, for example.

:furious: Me too. I think it had everything to do with the fight with Cindy on the 15th. I do hope the DP is brought back. I wonder what else they have besides the duct tape over the mouth.

After hearing that first phone call she made from jail and the way she talked to everyone ~ that to me was the REAL Casey ~ she let her TRUE colors show to the whole world!!!!

Yesterday in court she never shed a tear but instead had a big smile!! :furious:

I hope the DP is given to her for what she has done to Caylee.

Is Ch. 6 the only one reporting this? I'd like to know the "sources", but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Thankfully, Dr. G stated there was no trauma to the bones, thus no neck-breaking. Be thankful for small things, I guess, right?

Lets hope thats some of what they have discovered

love your cute picture!

I know, I hope they got fingerprints, shoe prints, etc (though I know how Florida terrain can be, roots everywhere, shoe prints might not be possible.)

You can bet Casey's defense team knows what they found.And what that evidence is.Hence Lee getting an attourney The A's fishing for immunity,Wanting a second autopsy to undermine LE's findings.ect.

I think the defense wanting a second autopsy is just posturing. What could they hope to find to undermine LE's findings? All that was left is skeletal. Not much there to undermine.

I just watched the video

Stupid stupid me! Just so hard watching Caylee

Anyway at the end it has about those PI's and those damn video tapes that they took...

And what is ON those tapes!!!

Please, Jane, don't feel stupid. It's so hard to think someone coulddo this to anyone, let alone their own flesh and blood. I thought in the very beginning that it was an accident/panic reaction type of death, but became convinced that there was something more after seeing Casey's demeanor. The only good thing is that the perp (alleged, covering my ***) is where she needs to be. Thank goodness for OCSO and LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*