Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's important not to take everything K & D say as gospel. They are giving their impressions and adding in their opinions of what they think about this situation so far. Their statements, while interesting and telling, are not the pure facts in the case. They likely don't know ALL the facts and nuances, as the investigation is a moving target, and while I'm sure LE keeps them apprised, I doubt LE shares every little detail.

I think folks are so desperate for info they are analyzing every word uttered by anyone in the case who has spoken out, and I believe that level of hair splitting and semantic sleuthing isn't doing anything in the end but creating more confusion (and possibly spreading rumors). Media reports often contain erroneous info, badly worded sentences and other grammar issues. Media reports aren't evidence either. All the speculation is mostly people running down rat holes, thinking they're onto something, then enticing scores of others to discuss the latest thing, which usually turns out to be a misunderstanding by the person who wrote an article, made a quote, or the reader of the article.

IIRC the wording was that Terri "can't tell" what she did. There could be more than one reason.

TH becomes really angry if she gives different accounts of her time on June 4th.We don't believe her because we are not stupid. There is some interesting commentary on the *****.

What I meant was that for sometime we were given the impression that Terri just had no idea what she did that morning...D "could remember what she ate but Terri couldn't remember where she had been" or something like that.

It appears as though Terri does 'remember' or at least does account for her time.

The statement says she can prove it, so I'm sure she has reciepts or something...and as I said above, if LE couldn't verify these things, or if the vidoes showed something, it would be enough for an arrest, right?

i don't think cash receipts would be proof...and i don't think they would be able to arrest her just because her time didn't match...i just think it would make them look at her harder (which they have been)...JMO...

I, for one, don't believe everything D&K say as they're obviously biased on many levels...however, on the other hand, I do believe LE would give them more info than they would give us (although they may have later regretted doing so given D&K's tendency to make accusations which some see as hindering the case...

What I meant was that for sometime we were given the impression that Terri just had no idea what she did that morning...D "could remember what she ate but Terri couldn't remember where she had been" or something like that.

It appears as though Terri does 'remember' or at least does account for her time.

The statement says she can prove it, so I'm sure she has reciepts or something...and as I said above, if LE couldn't verify these things, or if the vidoes showed something, it would be enough for an arrest, right?

And don't forget the "New info" in BeanE's post #5, above. It appears as though Terri remembers it differently or better now?

BBM - Not necessarily enough for an arrest. What would be the charge? I'm thinking they're holding out for a charge that they can really sink their teeth into.

Without some forensic or corroborating evidence linking TMH to Kyron's disappearance, what can they arrest TMH for in regards to Kyron? They don't know if he's alive or not, though I suspect they have their beliefs (that he's not). If they had this corroborating evidence then they would arrest her and charge her at least with endangerment of a child. Obviously they aren't able to tie whatever pieces they have into a cohesive whole. Maybe they'll get there, but they're not there yet.

Now as for the MFH plot they would have arrested her if they believed they could make that charge stick/prove it in a court of law.

Bottomline: the DA doesn't have enough of anything to charge TMH yet. They certainly aren't going to jump the gun just to satisfy an impatient public who wants to see TMH in handcuffs doing the perp walk.

And don't forget the "New info" in BeanE's post #5, above. It appears as though Terri remembers it differently or better now?

Maybe just two reporters taking the same information and twisting it a bit differently, using slightly different sources who remember things differently? I doubt that Terri has changed her official story lately because I think LE said that they haven't spoken her since she hired Houze.

Without some forensic or corroborating evidence linking TMH to Kyron's disappearance, what can they arrest TMH for in regards to Kyron? They don't know if he's alive or not, though I suspect they have their beliefs (that he's not). If they had this corroborating evidence then they would arrest her and charge her at least with endangerment of a child. Obviously they aren't able to tie whatever pieces they have into a cohesive whole. Maybe they'll get there, but they're not there yet.

Now as for the MFH plot they would have arrested her if they believed they could make that charge stick/prove it in a court of law.

Bottomline: the DA doesn't have enough of anything to charge TMH yet. They certainly aren't going to jump the gun just to satisfy an impatient public who wants to see TMH in handcuffs doing the perp walk.

I SO agree with this!!

I disagree with bkh. we know alot from the court documents. extrapolations have been made from those. I guess believe them at your own will/pace/what have you.

LE has actually leaked quite a bit if you read the court documents. Well... I shouldn't say LE leaked them.. but they were leaked nonetheless... in fact.. take a gander at the motion to unseal the RO>.. It says it all in terms of that information.

Before I go digging through the court documents -- this thread is specifically about Terri's timeline on the morning of June 4. Are you saying there's info in those court documents pertaining to that?

Maybe just two reporters taking the same information and twisting it a bit differently, using slightly different sources who remember things differently? I doubt that Terri has changed her official story lately because I think LE said that they haven't spoken her since she hired Houze.

But it could also be that LE faxed over a questionnaire to Houze's office and he had Terri come in and the timeline was "fine tuned" to accommodate the "New info". And anyway, LE is not going to tell us everything that's going on.

It is my opinion that Terri does not like to be nailed down on what exactly happened when, when it involves herself. And that is based on the fact that Kaine was not aware of when the doctor appointment was she had made for Kyron, and he was confused as to when the science project could be picked up at the school. I'm sure the school was sure, which means Terri was sure but Kaine was confused----because Kaine took his info from Terri. Atleast this is how she strikes me.

Here's my opinion on the timeline: unless the information is corroborated by someone who is an official in this case, it's just the media interpreting what they believe is the timeline.

It may not be correct!

Again, just because the media publishes something doesn't mean it's accurate. Without having something official to examine, court docs or written witness statements, we are already working with at least 2 and 3 degrees of separation from the facts.

Speculation on speculation.

It may not be, but it's still a far cry from not remembering where she was.
how? either way her story is obstructing the investigation into where Kyron Horman is.

Whether she:
1)lies
2)feathers it up a bit
3)changes the story to suit her
5)tells mostly the truth with other info that suits her timeline/investigative pings, etc

unless she comes completely clean it is simply number one: lies. And why at this point would anyone want to LIE to investigators during the investigation of Kyron being missing?

Her actions actually disgust me. Personally. moo... and all that IMHOO stuff.

Before I go digging through the court documents -- this thread is specifically about Terri's timeline on the morning of June 4. Are you saying there's info in those court documents pertaining to that?

whoops... I am sure I am not the first to go slightly off topic but... okay.. back on the rails!

I am referring to her actions in general. sorry for being off topic and i was replying to a post... if it seemed to go off topic. sorry again

whoops... I am sure I am not the first to go slightly off topic but... okay.. back on the rails!

I am referring to her actions in general. sorry for being off topic and i was replying to a post... if it seemed to go off topic. sorry again

No problem, nursie! Just wanted to be sure if the docs had info on the timeline or not. :blowkiss:

During the sleuthing process here at WS rumor is anything that is alleged and not backed up in MSM. It comes from people on blogs, or comments below news articles. Rumor is information is not sourced. While we don't always know where MSM is getting their information, it is standard for mainstream media to source their stories. Some are better than others at doing this and we have to believe what we believe and discount anything we feel may not be properly sourced.

Speculation is what we do, or what you read or hear on talk shows. It is what we believe or how experts such as lawyers and talking heads interpret the news as it breaks.

At the present time for purposes of sleuthing we consider what MSM determines to be fact at least for now. Now that can change depending on evolving news. But for purposes of this thread it appears the author wished to try to get some MSM reports down in one place to be used for sleuthing.

Carry on peeps.

how? either way her story is obstructing the investigation into where Kyron Horman is.

Whether she:
1)lies
2)feathers it up a bit
3)changes the story to suit her
5)tells mostly the truth with other info that suits her timeline/investigative pings, etc

unless she comes completely clean it is simply number one: lies. And why at this point would anyone want to LIE to investigators during the investigation of Kyron being missing?

Her actions actually disgust me. Personally. moo... and all that IMHOO stuff.

Hold on, you are ASSUMING that she is lying about her timeline...we have absolutley nothing to suggest that LE thinks this or better can prove this.

D said in an intervirew that she could not state where she was or whatever...this clearly is at a minimum an exaggeration. She DOES have an account...

Now onto verifying it...which I'm sure is well underway and we will not hear about it for a long time. But I bet we will hear if they can prove it's not verifiable..so until then...

No problem, nursie! Just wanted to be sure if the docs had info on the timeline or not. :blowkiss:

I asked so if it went o/t I take blame- but i thought it did have info that went to the timeline, at least by implication...Thanks Nurse, mea culpa again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back