Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's my opinion on the timeline: unless the information is corroborated by someone who is an official in this case, it's just the media interpreting what they believe is the timeline.

It may not be correct!

Again, just because the media publishes something doesn't mean it's accurate. Without having something official to examine, court docs or written witness statements, we are already working with at least 2 and 3 degrees of separation from the facts.

Speculation on speculation.

That is true, but this thread is here to discuss timeline...And we don't have a verified timeline so the whole thread is about speculation about the timeline-at least that's how I interpret it. Am I misunderstanding?

Let's not forget that just because LE hasn't charged her (which IMHO they cannot just upon a timeline discrepancy) doesn't mean they can't charge her at this point...They may, as another poster mentioned on another thread, have enough to charge her with but want to make sure they have enough to make it end up in the conviction they are looking for which are two different things.

During the sleuthing process here at WS rumor is anything that is alleged and not backed up in MSM. It comes from people on blogs, or comments below news articles. Rumor is information is not sourced. While we don't always know where MSM is getting their information, it is standard for mainstream media to source their stories. Some are better than others at doing this and we have to believe what we believe and discount anything we feel may not be properly sourced.

Speculation is what we do, or what you read or hear on talk shows. It is what we believe or how experts such as lawyers and talking heads interpret the news as it breaks.

At the present time for purposes of sleuthing we consider what MSM determines to be fact at least for now. Now that can change depending on evolving news. But for purposes of this thread it appears the author wished to try to get some MSM reports down in one place to be used for sleuthing.

Carry on peeps.

BUMP...... for purposes of sleuthing this is how WS views things.
Carry on with your sleuthing. :)

Hold on, you are ASSUMING that she is lying about her timeline...we have absolutley nothing to suggest that LE thinks this or better can prove this.

D said in an intervirew that she could not state where she was or whatever...this clearly is at a minimum an exaggeration. She DOES have an account...

Now onto verifying it...which I'm sure is well underway and we will not hear about it for a long time. But I bet we will hear if they can prove it's not verifiable..so until then...

multiple polys.

msm reports that her phone pinged in areas where she said she wasn't at

her face on the initial fliers passed out at the school

--------

I refer back to grandma's post... I am not ASSuming. I am speculating based on what has been reported.

moooooooooo

LE has said nothing.

Problem is, we have K&D telling us what Terri has told them that LE told her.

So, one thought that comes to mind is that telephone game...who knows what LE actually told Terri. Then we have the fact that LE can say whatever the heck they want to say, including bold face lies, and then of course we have K&D's deep desire that Kyron is infact stashed somewhere at the hands of Terri. And ETA: We also have Terri's apparent difficulty telling the truth, as told to us by K&D.

I think the combination makes for a HUGE opportunity for misinformation.

Bottom line, we know nothing...beyond the fact that Terri does appear to have accounted for her day (which D told us earlier she could not do).

I don't really believe LE bold faced lies to the parents of abducted children, especially by telling them that they suspect someone in the family if that's not the case.

In other high profile missing persons cases LE has been known to be silent, to not share evidence and to not keep the victim's family apprised of all of the developments, but that stems from a desire to keep the criminal in the dark about progress, convict the guilty party down the line and to keep certain key facts unknown to all but LE and the criminal.

I take the things K and D tell us with a grain of salt, but only because their interpretation of events has been filtered through panic, fear, hope and desire for Kyron's safety. I don't believe that Kaine and Desiree would completely make up the story that Terri failed her LDT, and that she told all and sundry that she failed including LEOs stationed in the Horman home at the time. I don't believe that was a lie. I don't believe that Desiree lied when she said that Terri complained about being leaned on by LE because of her cell phone pinging unrighteously.

But I do withhold judgment about Desiree's characterization of Terri's demeanor on the phone, for instance, or Kyron's increased crying before returning to Kaine and Terri's home -- because Desiree is clearly heartbroken, frantic, terrified and looking for answers. Just as we dissect every word and facial expression here for clues, D must be doing that times 100. And it will come across in her words. So while I think the shades of meaning might be emotionally skewed, and understandably so, I don't believe Kaine, Desiree or LE are outright lying to us in the press releases.

It may not be, but it's still a far cry from not remembering where she was.

Oh, I think Terri "remembers" where she was. She knows exactly where she was and what she was doing all that time. The problem is she is choosing not to tell investigators and K and D what they believe to be the truth. I think she was purposely vague and pretended she couldn't remember. That does not pass the smell test.

Many Thanks- i will look this over after I feed the kids-Can you imagine they want to eat at a time like this, lol?

That's the thing about kids--they expect you to feed them every day. The spoiled ones expect to be fed even more than once a day!!:crazy:

I don't really believe LE bold faced lies to the parents of abducted children, especially by telling them that they suspect someone in the family if that's not the case.

In other high profile missing persons cases LE has been known to be silent, to not share evidence and to not keep the victim's family apprised of all of the developments, but that stems from a desire to keep the criminal in the dark about progress, convict the guilty party down the line and to keep certain key facts unknown to all but LE and the criminal.

I take the things K and D tell us with a grain of salt, but only because their interpretation of events has been filtered through panic, fear, hope and desire for Kyron's safety. I don't believe that Kaine and Desiree would completely make up the story that Terri failed her LDT, and that she told all and sundry that she failed including LEOs stationed in the Horman home at the time. I don't believe that was a lie. I don't believe that Desiree lied when she said that Terri complained about being leaned on by LE because of her cell phone pinging unrighteously.

But I do withhold judgment about Desiree's characterization of Terri's demeanor on the phone, for instance, or Kyron's increased crying before returning to Kaine and Terri's home -- because Desiree is clearly heartbroken, frantic, terrified and looking for answers. Just as we dissect every word and facial expression here for clues, D must be doing that times 100. And it will come across in her words. So while I think the shades of meaning might be emotionally skewed, and understandably so, I don't believe Kaine, Desiree or LE are outright lying to us in the press releases.

Great Post!

Oh, I think Terri "remembers" where she was. She knows exactly where she was and what she was doing all that time. The problem is she is choosing not to tell investigators and K and D what they believe to be the truth. I think she was purposely vague and pretended she couldn't remember. That does not pass the smell test.

or she doesn't remember exactly where she was or when she was there because she was frantic- trying to solve a problem that had come up that she didn't expect but that she didn't want to answer for...if she was driving and driving around, I would suggest it was because what happened wasn't planned and she was looking for a place to dump evidence that it had happened at all...

Oh no, I don't think they tell bold face lies to parents either, although they could if they thought it would help, and who knows what they have, so I'm not even going to guess on whether they have told D&K bold face lies....

However I will entertain the idea that LE has told Terri bold face lies.

What I said above was that everything that we have learned about Terri, has basically been told to us through someone else, and apparently Terri is saying what LE has told her.

So if LE told her a bold face lie...like OH, she failed her poly (or a portion of it), during an interoggation. Then she could communicate this to another person, who in turn tells the media.

More likely than not, the story has changed from LE/Terri to Terri/3rd party to 3rd party/media to Media/public.

And we can't be sure that it was true to begin with.

Then when you consider the fact that D&K are sitting pretty desperate right now...well, it's kinda hard for them not to factor in emotions...

We are so far removed from the reality of the situation, that there is little chance we are getting an acurate perspective.

I'm fairly new here, and not sure if this is the correct thread to put this in, sorry in advance if it's in the wrong place.

Every time I look at these two women, Dee Dee and Terri, I cannot help but wonder if Dee Dee was missing at the time she was, to stand in for Terri at the gym. They both appear to have somewhat of the same build, both have the long red hair, and both appear to be about the same age. Where I used to go to the gym I never really knew people at the desk. I'm not one that often pays attention to other people when I'd go there. I would just go in, do my workouts, check out and leave. I keep thinking that Terri might have went in and checked Baby K in to the daycare and then left while Dee Dee stayed there. People might think that they saw Terri when in fact it was Dee Dee. Make any sense?

I'm fairly new here, and not sure if this is the correct thread to put this in, sorry in advance if it's in the wrong place.

Every time I look at these two women, Dee Dee and Terri, I cannot help but wonder if Dee Dee was missing at the time she was, to stand in for Terri at the gym. They both appear to have somewhat of the same build, both have the long red hair, and both appear to be about the same age. Where I used to go to the gym I never really knew people at the desk. I'm not one that often pays attention to other people when I'd go there. I would just go in, do my workouts, check out and leave. I keep thinking that Terri might have went in and checked Baby K in to the daycare and then left while Dee Dee stayed there. People might think that they saw Terri when in fact it was Dee Dee. Make any sense?

I think this might be the more appropriate thread: Discussion: Is TH responsible for Kyron's disappearance? #2(POLL ADDED)

However, since we're here, lol, I think the theory of DS standing in for TH has been floated (and I think they do have a resemblance that would allow for something like this with people that didn't know either one particularly well) I just can't figure out a motive for DS to want to do this...

Thank you. Should I move it over??

I hadn't see this thought before, as I work and you all move really fast every day! I love this site!!

Hate to disagree but I can't see that much similarity in the two, myself. They both have red hair, but Terri's looks to be a little darker and longer. Their facial features are not much alike, either. And DeDe looks to be quite a bit heavier than Terri.. I'd say a good 50 lbs. heavier. So if Terri went to this gym quite a bit, I don't think DeDe could have passed for her.
JMO.

so one grocery story provided tape to the police that we know of- but we don't know what's on it as LE has not confirmed anything...and the other store is cooperating but again we don't know what that means...

my bold and snip above

LE is keeping this information close. My guess is that she is not on the tape and she has said that she was in that store around a particular time. They will ask this question in court; she will say she was there and then the prosecutor will play the video showing that she was NOT there. jmo.

If she figures out that this may happen, she may change her story on the stand, thereby invoking the age-old question, "Are you lying now or were you lying then?" moo

LE may have asked her what she bought and asked her for receipts that she could not/would not provide. The store will have record of every item that was sold during that time. moo

So the hinky part is the "driving around rural roads" if she can prove the other places/times.

Her reason for driving around 'rural roads' doesn't pass the smell test for me.

The grocery store runs (2) remind me of the Nancy Cooper case in which her husband made 2 trips to a local grocery store really early on a Sat morning and later 'drove around looking for his missing wife' with the 2 young kids in the backseat of the car. Something about grocery store runs and driving around aimlessly later makes my hinky meter go off.

Excellent comparison. Poor grocery stores! Such a quick and easy excuse.

"the smell test" That tickles me. Yes, it stinks!

TMH will never take the stand if there's a trial. I'd put it at 250:1 odds.

Dear SG, I'll take you up on your bet. If it is true that TH has the personality disorders we've put forth on WS, she will think that she is too smart and too clever to be convicted, even if it is against her lawyer's advice to take the stand.

If arrested, the smart thing to do would be to take a plea. She won't. She'll take it to trial. Her sentence, if found guilty, will be much longer if she insists on a trial; probably again against her lawyer's advice, but he may already know that and thrive on the audience of trial himself.

When she is arrested eventually, and I'll wager 100:1 that she will be, we will see.

I wish they would televise this one. What would your odds be on that?

What I meant was that for sometime we were given the impression that Terri just had no idea what she did that morning...D "could remember what she ate but Terri couldn't remember where she had been" or something like that.

It appears as though Terri does 'remember' or at least does account for her time.

The statement says she can prove it, so I'm sure she has reciepts or something...and as I said above, if LE couldn't verify these things, or if the vidoes showed something, it would be enough for an arrest, right?

I am totally lost here, what statement says she can prove it? Her own statement? If LE has made that statement, I have been in a coma apparently.

As far as Desiree stating Terri couldn't remember, I believe she meant specifically, hence the "driving" around time on "rural" roads and LE request for witnesses or video on multiple rural roads she states she may have been driving on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back