Sources: Huckaby Claims Cantu Death 'An Accident'

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay SS.... what do you think the SWS were for (let's brainstorm...)

O/T but this gal's a talker huh? Yacka Yacka

I'm pleased to hear that she at least did admit that she was involved in Sandra's kidnapping, murder, and rape with a foreign object.

I'm not pleased to hear her minimize what she did to Sandra by calling it an accident.

JMHO

I don't think she is currently talking since she has a public defender. I think the accident confession came right before her arrest, but we are just now getting a leak about it. ;)

OK, Neebee! Let's...

O/T but you are mighty sassy tonight SS :p

I think my problem tonight is I ate too many of my son's jelly beans! LOL... I feel like one of those little happy tree friends!

SS,
Very good point on the search being related to something that came out of the 45 minute family meeting! (obviously taped)

Was the last pastor's home search BEFORE this whole Melissa thing? If so, that means this is the first time they were back in the trailer since arresting her and perhaps looking for paper, pens, journals, etc or any "objects" in her room.

Bold is mine. I am not attacking you, I am addressing your post (TOS) I based what I posted on what the Ms Brown the profiler was saying about what we could expect in future days if Melissa were a sociopath... that she would explain things away... such as what she allegedly said today...it was an accident. My words may have been crude as per, accidently falling on the object... and sorry for any offense to you. But obviously to make those charges there is evidence to that fact. What kind of accident is that??? As for people (posters?? me???) getting mad if perps talk or if they don't.... well I don't quite get that. I for one would not be mad in the least if she is talking. Now what she is talking ABOUT.... that is a whole other kettle of fish.

Bold by me. Sorry, I guess "mad" wasn't really the word I was looking for, "crude" would be a better fit.

I don't feel you are attacking me and I am sorry if you felt that I was attacking you. I don't usually even post that much, take a look at how long I've been a member and the low number of my post, lol!

Anyway, guess I'm fired up cause I'm so involved with the Casey Anthony story and so wishing she would talk and then comes this woman and she is talking and I just can't understand the remarks being made about it. Cause to repeat myself at least she is talking! So okay, she's saying "accident" but hey, she's saying something! And of course the molestion is something horrible, very horrible but in the course of it maybe the child did die as an accident. Doesn't make it better by no means but it's believable to have happened. I just found the remark crude and of course not likely in any defense that "maybe she fell on the object" and maybe I'm just in PMS mode tonight; who knows?

So no offence meant and none taken.

I, at least for now, feel this woman is insane or at least as some very serious mental issues. I'm glad she is talking, whatever she is saying. I think there is alot we don't know but will learn as this goes on. But again, at least she is talking!

Thanks for the rant! :crazy:

Flmom, I do see what you mean when you say that she is admitting that she caused the death... with the evidence the investigators have the rest of it will unfold as it will despite any stories she tells....

I totally agree!!!!

Well I'm not glad she's simply TALKING because evidently that TALKING was just LIES and EXCUSES and to me it's a DOUBLE DIRTY thing to KILL and TORTURE Sandra and then start with the "It was an accident" business, it just enrages me and it's JUST ANOTHER of her stupid games, like writing the note and hanging out at the second meeting and having the nerve to contact Sandra's mom about the suitcase being "stolen" all the while being all pleased with her gross self (YOU WANT CRUDE??? SHE'S CRUDE) for her murder of a little child.

INSULT to INJURY. She's TALKING to manipulate and I truly wish that justice is done and she is PERMANENTLY SHUT UP.

Well what do you want here? At least she is talking! And "explaining things away" isn't going to get her out of it. But if she's saying it was an accident (the murder part) she's still admitting she's responsible for that accident. I so realize like everyone else how horrific this crime is but come on all ready. I think that is just crude to say "Sandra must have accidently fell on the object! NOT!" and uncalled for. JMHO. As horrific as this is, if this woman is talking then all the better. At least there will be answers. Man, if the perps don't talk then peeps get mad. If they do talk they still get mad. Go figure.

No fear that this woman won't talk. She's been talking since before Sandra was found. In fact, talking is what led LE right to her door. When she went to the police department she talked for 5 hours and then was arrested. She isn't just talking now...evidentally she has begun lying to try and explain what happened.

She used objects on little Sandra and there is no way to explain that away. There can be no accident there. They haven't said how Sandra was murdered but it sounds like she was beaten with something. Can't see how that could have been an accident either. The least this woman could do is be honest. She is supposed to have a strong faith but she seemed to leave it behind when she decided to rape and murder this beautiful little girl.

One of the sad things besides Sandra being murdered is that this woman didn't give a thought to her own little 5 yr old daughter. Now this little one will grow up without her mother with everyone knowing the horrible thing her mother did. How could that mother do this to her little girl :furious: I don't understand this at all.

I think my problem tonight is I ate too many of my son's jelly beans! LOL... I feel like one of those little happy tree friends!

SS,
Very good point on the search being related to something that came out of the 45 minute family meeting! (obviously taped)

Was the last pastor's home search BEFORE this whole Melissa thing? If so, that means this is the first time they were back in the trailer since arresting her and perhaps looking for paper, pens, journals, etc or any "objects" in her room.

:eek: had not thought of that. Wowsers, they would know they were being recorded right...?

Well what do you want here? At least she is talking! And "explaining things away" isn't going to get her out of it. But if she's saying it was an accident (the murder part) she's still admitting she's responsible for that accident. I so realize like everyone else how horrific this crime is but come on all ready. I think that is just crude to say "Sandra must have accidently fell on the object! NOT!" and uncalled for. JMHO. As horrific as this is, if this woman is talking then all the better. At least there will be answers. Man, if the perps don't talk then peeps get mad. If they do talk they still get mad. Go figure.

She talks, but is NOT telling the TRUTH, sure peeps are gonna get mad, yes she talking, but she is LYING, thats what pizzes people off

I'm still playing KETCHUP here so apologies if this was already mentioned, but what if she "accidentally" killed her and than harmed her to make it look like a man did this? Just thinking out loud. I am glad that she is talking as well, sometimes theres 1/2 truths even in lies that could lead to more evidence. IMO

I'm still playing KETCHUP here so apologies if this was already mentioned, but what if she "accidentally" killed her and than harmed her to make it look like a man did this? Just thinking out loud. I am glad that she is talking as well, sometimes theres 1/2 truths even in lies that could lead to more evidence. IMO

Very interesting theory, but I think accident will either be explained or confirm by the cause of death. Even if she did the foreign object thing after her death to make it look like a rape - she still did it and it is still abuse.

Very interesting theory, but I think accident will either be explained or confirm by the cause of death. Even if she did the foreign object thing after her death to make it look like a rape - she still did it and it is still abuse.

I agree 100%, I am in no way defending her, just thinking what order she committed these sick crimes.

I agree 100%, I am in no way defending her, just thinking what order she committed these sick crimes.

I think we will find that out during the course of the trial when the forensics are introduced. I'm not sure how to word this without it coming off snotty. That's not my intention...My thoughts are I don't care what order she committed those crimes, they are repugnant. If she did stage any part of this (I don't think she did, but if she did) she's one perverted *****.

I agree, a very interesting theory. I don't think MB meant to kill SC but something went wrong. Either an accidental overdose if SC was being drugged or perhaps not enough of the drug... for instance, if SC regained consciousness while MH was molesting her and freaked out, threatening to tell that might have caused MC to panic and in trying to restrain SC accidentally killed her. I just don't see her purposely torturing SC and killing her for the pleasure of it. This was not some random girl she just met but part of her immediate community and a friend of her daughter and the family. Also if SC was an object of MH's desire then killing her for pleasure makes no sense.

Also if the murder was premeditated she would have planed the disposal of the body with more forethought. Disposing the body HER OWN suitcase in an irrigation pond that gets drained periodically shouts to me of no forethought and total panic.... in other words, an accidental death with a hurried cover up .

Anyway it is plausible that the assault "with a foreign object" might have been done after the death to deflect the investigation in another direction away from her... thus the note. Which interestingly enough might have two purposes. 1) to deflect the investigation and 2) as a way to assuage a guilty and remorseful conscious to give SC's family a form of closure.

See i don't think it was premeditated either, unless they have proof that she molested her before and other kids and maybe Sandra was going to spillt he beans.

The use of her suitcase was maybe just dumb, however she may not have known those ponds get drained and thought it would never surface - or she thought LE would be believe the stolen suitcase bit.

She may be talking but I doubt we will get any real answers. She may not have intended to kill Sandra but she certainly intended to kidnap, and rape her. The only answers we will get are the ones that she thinks will help her case not necessarily what reallly happened to Sandra. IMO

Oh Boy it was a accident??? Yea rightthen like someone else said why the note instead of calling 911. The one thing I did catch when reading this article is that now the TPD are now asking if any one has a reason to belive Huckaby might have harmed their kid to come an talked the the TPD. This goes to the story going around Tracy that she has at least drugged 2 other Girls while living there only 8 months.

The Tip of the Iceberg has finally broke IMHO>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha
Back