South Africa - Martin, 55, Theresa, 54, Rudi van Breda, 22, murdered, 26 Jan 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's starting already. No shame, no guilt, out on bail accused of triple family murder, can't make it to police station on time.

The correct response would have been "oh you can't get here on time? That's ok! The courts time is valuable. Remand, to ensure you present as expected".

I hope his sister throws him under the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that image Tortoise. Until then we had 2 pics where he used his left hand, 3 using his right and the plea video where he turned pages with his left. Until your pic we were all still guessing.

HvB must be ambidextrous.

I really have to laugh. This judge is on the ball, involved with the case and asks relevant questions.

Masipa on the other hand usually just asked the time. :floorlaugh:

:laughing: time for tea break!!

Wow That is a beautiful picture of the area.

It is so amazing that it actually looks fake. LOL When you look real close you can see golfers on that small island ready to tee off on a golf hole which shows it is a real picture.

I lived in Stellenbosch for 4 years. I can guarantee you that those pictures are 100% real. It is one of the most gorgeous places in South Africa. :)

A neighbour in the street, Stephen Mitchell, said residents on the estate had no security concerns and felt very safe there.

“I don’t think anyone really believes his story”

First officer at the scene Sgt Kleynhans said there had been no sign of forced entry at the family’s house. He said when he arrived at the scene that morning, Henri had been emotional, but not crying.

Included in the link are images of each side passage next to the house

http://www.you.co.za/news/19-chilling-photos-of-henri-and-the-courts-visit-to-van-breda-family-home/

This is the worst image I have read and pictured in my mind:

As the medics moved the stricken girl, then 16, down to the ambulance 'the blood flowed like a waterfall to the bottom of the stairs,' he told the hushed court. 'In my 39 years of service this is the worst incidents I have ever seen' he added with a nod.

Rudi "gurgled/thrashed about" while Marli slow-bled

HvB ignored ALL for 4hrs pretending to have passed out.

But the truth is he chose to smoke cigarettes and tamper with crime scene evidence of which was a mop on the clothes line!

The murder weapon was recovered at the scene, still bearing the shop barcode labels – suggesting it had been recently bought

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nri-van-Breda-murder-trial.html#ixzz4gf1N0jT9

Ambidextrous people have the ability to use both hands with equal dexterity. But the ambidextrous probably prefer to write with their right hands, since lefties always smudge what they've written as they drag their hand across the page.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/ambidextrous

Children who can write with both hands are more likely to suffer from mental health problems and have difficulties in school, a new study shows.

They are twice as likely to be hyperactive as their classmates, researchers found.

They are also twice as likely to suffer from language problems, such as dyslexia.

Scientists believe that differences in how the children’s brains work compared to others could link the problems, but admit they do not yet understand how.

An estimated 600,000 people on Britain are thought to be ambidextrous, or mixed-handed, as it is also known.

Dr Alina Rodriguez, from Imperial College London, who led the study, said: "Mixed-handedness is intriguing – we don't know why some people prefer to make use of both hands when most people use only one.

She added: “Our results should not be taken to mean that all children who are mixed-handed will have problems at school or develop ADHD.

“We found that mixed-handed children and adolescents were at a higher risk of having certain problems, but we'd like to stress that most of the mixed-handed children we followed didn't have any of these difficulties."

The study looked at almost 8,000 children, 87 of whom used both hands to write.

The researchers found that by the ages of seven or eight those children were twice as likely as their right-handed peers to have difficulties with language and to perform badly in school.

By the time they reached the age of 15 or 16 the teenagers were also as likely to suffer from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

Youngsters who were ambidextrous were also more likely to have more severe symptoms of the condition than right-handed children.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...alth-problems-and-difficulties-in-school.html

Tammy Petersen ‎@TammyPetersen87

Henri #VanBreda hugs his uncle Andre van Breda, who is expected to testify this morning. Andre is Martin's brother.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/live-day-9-of-the-van-breda-murder-trial-20170510

I wonder what the uncle will have to say. Is this uncle the one with whom Andre lived immediately after the murders? I ask this because the media referred to that uncle as Andre du Toit. Are there two uncles named Andre on either side of the family.

What has been his motivation in supporting HvB? I can only guess if this particular uncle supports HvB, he could have been jealous of the success of Martin van Breda, the father, or want to protect the family's image or believes in innocent until proven guilty or HvB has promised him a cash amount if he is found innocent and inherits half of the estate. What do you think?

Edited to add:
Almari Wessels‏ @AlmariWessels 28m28 minutes ago
André du Toit, Teresa se broer, sit regs op die gallery. #HenriVanBreda se saak sal binnekort weer begin.@huisgenoot
Translated from Afrikaans by Bing Wrong translation?
Andre du Toit, Teresa's brother, sitting right on the gallery. #HenriVanBreda's case will soon start again. @huisgenoot

Jana‏ @janabreyt 34m34 minutes ago
Familie van #HenriVanBreda sit in die openbare galery. Die Van Brefas heel links en Andre du Toit heel regs. @janabreyt
Translated from Afrikaans by Bing Wrong translation?
Family of #HenriVanBreda sitting in the public gallery. The Bredas Of the far left and far right Andre du Toit. @janabreyt

Tammy Petersen‏ @TammyPetersen87 May 9
Day 8 of the Henri #VanBreda trial. Martin Van Breda's twin brothers Andre and Bailey along with their wives are attending proceedings.

So there are two uncles named Andre who seem to be supporting HvB. Both sides of the fmaily are in the gallery today.

My father was ambidextrous and he always wrote with his right hand.

Someone needs to put a bomb under whoever organises the running of the court. The start is already nearly half an hour behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay