South Africa - Martin, 55, Theresa, 54, Rudi Van Breda, 22, Murdered, 26 Jan 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cache.php

https://twitter.com/Sage_Of_Absurd

Thanks Tortoise.
So pleased I saw this.

Unbelievable that they say he needs to stay in the hospital section. How did he manage to live on the outside?

My iPad died on me right at the critical moment but I managed to plug it in for the argument between Desai and Botha right at the end. Botha really does have a nerve suggesting HvB be allowed to continue his bail. This was the most evil of murders. To attempt to kill your whole immediate family is gross and almost beyond belief.

Did Galloway say something about a family member wanting to say something, maybe in mitigation. I couldn't hear exactly what she said as my link broke down. So, if that is the case, I wonder who that might be? Could his sister now have something to say? Imagination working overtime.

Ah, I cant see all of the posts - is he guilty and how long did he get ?

What's shocking is that there are people who believe his version still, after hearing the judgement. Goodness me. Maybe they didn't really pay close attention.

Ah, I cant see all of the posts - is he guilty and how long did he get ?
He is guilty Alyce! Sentencing in 2 weeks time, I believe its a Tuesday, June 5th?

attachment.php

Attachments

• The face of pure evil 4.jpg
    The face of pure evil 4.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 84
Who other than his sister is left as a victim of his evil crime? I suppose his extended family could be and what is gained by this? All this is fairly new to me. Anyone care to answer?
His parents have brothers and sisters and I believe there is at least one grandmother still alive.

Unbelievable that they say he needs to stay in the hospital section. How did he manage to live on the outside?

Botha said, "He is on chronic medication now for the epilepsy, possibility of awaiting sentencing prisoners to access proper care is difficult. If you find against me I will ask that you endorse a warrant that he be held on the hospital wing"

Disgusting to the end.

Desai asked for sentencing reports, so I don;t know if that includes a psychiatric evaluation.

There's no way in the wild world the SCA will overturn this Judgment. If this was the summary, you can only begin to imagine how complex the Judgment itself must be. Desai did cross every t and dot every i. He's left no stone unturned. Unappealable I would say.

Reactions: Hag
Exactly what I said JJ, unappealable. And I hope the family trust funding his legal bills cuts him off this minute.

Actually sentencing will probably be spread over 2 days, June 5th and 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay