SPAIN - Daniel, 46, & Liam Poole, 22, British tourists, Estepona, Malaga, 1 Apr 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is only so much people can maybe wonder or think about so many people who go missing but in some cases with not much to go by wether it has been something more personal or doesn't always involve other people. Its a situation where so many scenarios are open.... But without knowing a person or any background of a person ..... Then it's impossible to guess or wonder but with nothing or no news to go by and clothes are handed back then ..... normally it suggests no foulplay cause it looks like no further progress has become of this case.... Just hope still going strong to find them .

There is only so much people can maybe wonder or think about so many people who go missing but in some cases with not much to go by wether it has been something more personal or doesn't always involve other people. Its a situation where so many scenarios are open.... But without knowing a person or any background of a person ..... Then it's impossible to guess or wonder but with nothing or no news to go by and clothes are handed back then ..... normally it suggests no foulplay cause it looks like no further progress has become of this case.... Just hope still going strong to find them .
Not true. One only needs to follow other missing persons cases on here to know that many families have had items returned including cars the missing were driving. I have no doubt that both are missing under nefarious circumstances beyond their control. It’s an insult to the rest of the family to imply these two went missing of their own accord. The currently known facts don’t support that narrative.

So you have have said that the friend has confirmed your dad collected your brother on tuesday afternoon.....

Snipped and bolded by me

I'm going to sound like a broken record. No people and no car found means I first think a fatal accident with the car.

Since I have never been to this area, and have no real idea about the terrain and roadways, is this a possible scenario?

Again, something active the family could do: Find someone to drive any and all routes Daniel and Liam could have taken when they left the friend's house after Daniel picked up Liam. After all this time, I'm not sure evidence (broken trees, branches, tire tracks, skid marks, etc.) will be easily seen. But if a driving team uses their critical thinking skills, maybe something will show itself.

Surely the friend must know something of their plans the next day? A direction in which to begin?

Not true. One only needs to follow other missing persons cases on here to know that many families have had items returned including cars the missing were driving. I have no doubt that both are missing under nefarious circumstances beyond their control. It’s an insult to the rest of the family to imply these two went missing of their own accord. The currently known facts don’t support that narrative.
I did not imply that these people went missing of their own accord... these are your words.... what i said was that it may not have involved other people .. as in like everyone else has suggested if there could have been a car accident ... nobody should insult family when they are going through this ....also to say you have no doubt this seems nefarious ..... there is no car which could also mean a road incident up to now we can only go by all scenarios possible there is nothing as yet to suggest any more evidance that this is nefarious than there is for any other scenario.... unless you know any more about these people ?

Snipped and bolded by me

I'm going to sound like a broken record. No people and no car found means I first think a fatal accident with the car.

Since I have never been to this area, and have no real idea about the terrain and roadways, is this a possible scenario?

Again, something active the family could do: Find someone to drive any and all routes Daniel and Liam could have taken when they left the friend's house after Daniel picked up Liam. After all this time, I'm not sure evidence (broken trees, branches, tire tracks, skid marks, etc.) will be easily seen. But if a driving team uses their critical thinking skills, maybe something will show itself.

Surely the friend must know something of their plans the next day? A direction in which to begin?

My opinion is along the same lines as yours to be honest.

***Warning don't read what I've typed next if you are close to this case because I can understand it's a bit dark.***

But, I have followed a few cases in the past where there had been a fatal accident and the car was embedded in some sort of bushland off the road. The discovery of the car and the people inside wasn't until the winter season when all the leaves had fallen off the trees etc. Winter can reveal a lot.

Not saying this is definitely what's happened but worth considering I guess!

It would be REALLY helpful if mods would get Lauryn verified, because then she could put a few things straight and dispel some of the rumours.
What does this mean to dispel roumours ? If verified i dont understand as ive not been on this for long... ? Does this mean some comments can be removed by verified members ?

What does this mean to dispel roumours ? If verified i dont understand as ive not been on this for long... ? Does this mean some comments can be removed by verified members ?

Posts by regular members need mainstream media articles or law enforcement links. Verified Insiders are screened & approved by the website's owner to post without those supporting links.

Among other things, keeps the website & owner out of legal trouble.

If you know the family, you may qualify as a Verified Insider as well.

For Laurynpoole:

upload_2019-8-5_20-41-48.jpeg

I would bring this to you, Dearie, but the ocean is too wide....

It seems like everyone who has shown interest or genuinely trying to gather any possible lead on a daily basis for these missing people but its unusually odd that the actual family are not on here on a daily basis... even updates are far and between considering these are missing family members. There are genuine public people who are probably on here more .... i dont understand why or the reason behind this ... ?

It seems like everyone who has shown interest or genuinely trying to gather any possible lead on a daily basis for these missing people but its unusually odd that the actual family are not on here on a daily basis... even updates are far and between considering these are missing family members. There are genuine public people who are probably on here more .... i dont understand why or the reason behind this ... ?

The family is grieving, moving back & forth along the spectrum, different emotions sometimes within minutes. Hopefully, their family & friends make sure they sleep & eat.

We here at WS are sad for them, but that sadness is overcome by curiosity & drive to gather information to overcome difficulties.

Make any sense?

Ofcourse there is a lot of sadness to miss someone but to use the term 'grieving ' is normally used in a much worser term.... this is still a missing person case and like in many cases people can be also found .... this is still a fresh case ....I just meant that you would be searching for anything or any possible lead or information...this is the reason a heartfelt video was on here also from family asking for any information .... but if that means only coming on every so often.... then so be it for whatever reason... but it would be sad to use term 'grieving' as this does not show any hope or positivity.

Maybe because it's pretty obvious websleuths isn't going to solve this case so why would the family need to keep updating us.

Also after some of the comments made towards Lauryn on this thread I wouldn't blame her if she never logged on again.

We don't know what is happening behind the scenes, we don't need to know.

All that's important is that everything that can be done by LE is been done. I think they probably know exactly what happened but are not at liberty to say at this point.

My main concern would be that Lauryn is able to deal with this in anyway that she chooses if that means we don't get updates then fair dos!

Im also new to this site and my understanding is that websleuths is not a detective only site its a public forum for people to help.... but with nothing else apart from what lauryn has confirmed that her father collected her brother then maybe it could be more of a personal issue or a past related issue as was also mentioned by her.... at this stage i find it almost impossible to rule out a possible car incident as many people have brought forward... but people can only offer help to limited or no information thats all but with what facts that have been made public there is not much to go by... apart from anyone they knew maybe they could have been in contact with people that their family are not know to ..... who is to suggest this can be ruled out also they have travelled before which has been said also this tinder situation.... so many scenarios i think its impossible at such short time to know what has happened?????

But i think with no family involvement or info then there not much more to say ....

Hiya.
I literally check this thread EVERY day.
I’m not even joking, sometimes 5 times sometimes once in the evening.
I check for positive comments, and just to clarify any questions if I can.
And mostly of the time I can’t.
I appreciate speculation, and theories I think it’s great for us to have ideas and possibly open up new leads for us if there are any but unfortunately things that have been said here recently there’s nothing new.
Not because we’re all stupid and not doing a good job, but because as you have said we have all come to a long list of very possible scenarios.
I guess it’s down to police who hopefully know more information to narrow down the answers.
However like posted above, there’s reasons why I don’t know a lot. I just know the facts that I know and I’ve given them quite openly on here for people to read and see in order to help.
I’ve had so much help from this forum. So much that I’ve gained a big following on Facebook on the Finding Daniel and Liam page, and flyers have been shared all around the world.
All of which is a huge positive and have had some really positive results, people reaching out with information (nothing new but it’s better than nothing) and more than what I could have done without Websleuths.
It’s easy to say what you find strange or different to what you may do if you were in my/our shoes however you're not.
I think I have exhausted all the options, if there’s any more I can do I always check to see for suggestions.
But as for keeping you all updated. I have.
I have nothing new.

Thank you all again! I’m keeping well and trying to stay positive for myself and my brother. However every day is still a struggle, I’m seeing a counceller who’d very much agree that we are grieving too. I guess it’s a process we go through when we are suffering a loss. However I would say this loss is just as big as any loss/death I have suffered before and the process is very much the same. I just hope I don’t have to suffer this loss forever and they return soon without answers I think the process is actually a lot harder. However I understand why you would assume it would be used in ‘much worser’ terms.

Last edited:
Hiya.
I literally check this thread EVERY day.
I’m not even joking, sometimes 5 times sometimes once in the evening.
I check for positive comments, and just to clarify any questions if I can.
And mostly of the time I can’t.
I appreciate speculation, and theories I think it’s great for us to have ideas and possibly open up new leads for us if there are any but unfortunately things that have been said here recently there’s nothing new.
Not because we’re all stupid and not doing a good job, but because as you have said we have all come to a long list of very possible scenarios.
I guess it’s down to police who hopefully know more information to narrow down the answers.
However like posted above, there’s reasons why I don’t know a lot. I just know the facts that I know and I’ve given them quite openly on here for people to read and see in order to help.
I’ve had so much help from this forum. So much that I’ve gained a big following on Facebook on the Finding Daniel and Liam page, and flyers have been shared all around the world.
All of which is a huge positive and have had some really positive results, people reaching out with information (nothing new but it’s better than nothing) and more than what I could have done without Websleuths.
It’s easy to say what you find strange or different to what you may do if you were in my/our shoes however you're not.
I think I have exhausted all the options, if there’s any more I can do I always check to see for suggestions.
But as for keeping you all updated. I have.
I have nothing new.

Thank you all again! I’m keeping well and trying to stay positive for myself and my brother. However every day is still a struggle, I’m seeing a counceller who’d very much agree that we are grieving too. I guess it’s a process we go through when we are suffering a loss. However I would say this loss is just as big as any loss/death I have suffered before and the process is very much the same. I just hope I don’t have to suffer this loss forever and they return soon without answers I think the process is actually a lot harder. However I understand why you would assume it would be used in ‘much worser’ terms.
Hi Lauryn, glad to hear you are taking positive steps for yourself. Definitely I believe the grief and loss set of emotions and responses are very similar, altho no doubt massively personal and without meaning to be rude, no one else's business either. We all check in every day too. Lots of love, HKP xX

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frickett
Back