Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
20:00

Asked about the possibility that the child is not precisely at that level, which is where the dirt plug is located, Garcia has stated that the technicians are unaware of the height of this plug and even "if it is not a plug and the Earth reaches the bottom of the cabin. "

Rescate de Julen, en directo: A siete metros de profundidad para que entren los mineros
20:23
Juan José Cortés, the father of Mari Luz, has valued "the great effort" of humanity and of all the means that have been put within reach for the rescue of Julen and in conditions that are "unpredictable".
20:21
Juan José Cortés, the father of Mari Luz, the five-year-old girl who was murdered in 2008 in Huelva, today asked everyone to continue supporting "without rest; because there is little left »to Julen's family.

The vertical tunnel that will lead the rescuers to Julen is finished

It has been much harder than expected. The fifteen hours foreseen have become 55. Finally, the technical team has been able to announce the completion of the vertical drilling and parallel to the tunnel where Julen fell last Sunday. An urgent task in which several problems have arisen - especially in the form of very hard rocks, but also in the need to perform maintenance tasks of the machinery so that the heads are not broken - that have made workers almost despair.

----------------------------------------------

For its work, the use of small explosives has been ruled out. "They are very used in mining, but here they will not be able to be used," says the delegate of the College of Mining Engineers of the south, Juan López-Escobar. The safety of Julen and the rescuers prevails at speed. That is why the miners will work by hand, using hammers and pneumatic guns or picks, the tool that best suits the subsoil. It is a task that "tires a lot," according to Efe, the former head of the Asturian brigade, Santiago Suarez. Therefore , the miners -who will work in pairs- could be relieved every hour and a half or two hours. When they have advanced a little more than one meter in the horizontal tunnel, using a manual driller "possibly" they will a sounding of about 20 centimeters in diameter through which to introduce a camera to check if Julen is at that height. It is the moment that everyone is waiting for. The moment in which it has been working for eight days now.

Finalizado el túnel vertical que llevará a los rescatadores hasta Julen

I’m watching a live stream on YouTube. There’s a chat moderator who has said that miners will begin digging manually at 5 am.

I can’t stop thinking of little Julen and hope and pray that he’s still alive.

20:00

Asked about the possibility that the child is not precisely at that level, which is where the dirt plug is located, Garcia has stated that the technicians are unaware of the height of this plug and even "if it is not a plug and the Earth reaches the bottom of the cabin. "

I did wonder why they thought there was only a plug above him.

This is absolutely grim, I hope you guys are bracing yourself for sad news. Sorry to be pessimistic but I feel Julen probably didn't survive the fall. It would be worse if he starved to death, in my opinion.

Still, my chocolate hat is ready and I'd truly love to be eating it very soon.

I’m watching a live stream on YouTube. There’s a chat moderator who has said that miners will begin digging manually at 5 am.

I can’t stop thinking of little Julen and hope and pray that he’s still alive.

Why are they waiting?! That is still 4 hours away. Unless they are making the horizontal tunnel now?

I did wonder why they thought there was only a plug above him.

I have wondered why they can find the large space below the plug but not Julens exact location with the georadar. Maybe they can and have we just haven't heard about it. Maybe they mean they will go deeper if he slips down further. I don't know, the language barrier has made this challenging.

This is absolutely grim, I hope you guys are bracing yourself for sad news. Sorry to be pessimistic but I feel Julen probably didn't survive the fall. It would be worse if he starved to death, in my opinion.

Still, my chocolate hat is ready and I'd truly love to be eating it very soon.

Yeah, this is really hard. I am hoping for the best, but preparing for bad news. Not quite giving up yet, but realistically...

I think the delay now is in drifting the horizontal tunnel between the vertical shafts. From what I can gather, they may be digging by hand or with small tools here, plus it has to be shored up so it doesn't collapse. That terrain is really unstable.

If this turns out to be a miracle and he's still hanging on by a thread, he won't be coming out just cold and hungry. I can see a host of dangerous medical issues looming ... I wonder if they send a doctor down once they find him or bring him up right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist