Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
139084-06c7863add2fb61a28984520b0cd63dd.jpg
the area does look quite lush in this photo,
hopefully in future theres a system in place where all holes are identified with a visible marker
Court starts investigation into how Julen Roselló accident happened

still no news, everyone there must be so exhausted, is there any possibility he will be rescued today?

Zero chance.
Best case scenario they would go down today (Wednesday) and start digging horizontally. After they start that we are looking at 24 more hours. So no earlier than Thursday. Probably Friday.

The guy who said that was referring to the actual well that Julen fell into. (The association of architects also rejected his opinion. I posted it earlier in the thread.

They are trying to feed the pipe into the shaft (4 meters away from the well )that they just finished making.

There were multiple people there when Julen fell in. If he's not in there that's quite a conspiracy. I don't believe they would expend all this effort if they hadn't confirmed he's in there.
I haven't been following this case as closely as some, but it seems there is always one person who goes against t
Zero chance.
Best case scenario they would go down today (Wednesday) and start digging horizontally. After they start that we are looking at 24 more hours. So no earlier than Thursday. Probably Friday.

2 hours ago:

Night of calm before the entrance of the miners, which will be expected in the light of day. The jacket remains hanging while the well is being perfected.

1 hour ago:

The operators introduce the tubes that were already welded back into the well after spending the night hanging on a crane. The arrival of the miners, closer and closer.

56 minutes ago:

Device operators introduced early this morning tubes to ensure the parallel well. If new setbacks do not arise, the miners could enter today.

There is hope in the case of # Julen stuck in the well. We remember that 13 years ago David was rescued alive by a young man from # Mojácar # Almeria who stayed 8 days in a 30 meter well, to which he fell. He was located after several days disappeared.

Manuel Carretero on Twitter

(I don't exactly agree with this analogy, but here it is anyway.)

There were multiple people there when Julen fell in. If he's not in there that's quite a conspiracy. I don't believe they would expend all this effort if they hadn't confirmed he's in there.

Do we know for certain who was there and how many adults actually witnessed the incident? I've seen mention of a cousin witnessing it but then in another article (link below) it mentioned a one and a half year old cousin being there - a baby can hardly give a witness statement.

https://elpais.com/elpais/2019/01/15/inenglish/1547541622_689998.amp.html

Whilst I believe the emergency services are right to be trying to rescue Julen based on what they were told part of me still thinks there is a chance this could be a hoax or there could be something sinister going on. Could he have been taken when nobody was looking for example?

It could be due to a lack of clarity due to translation issues but I still have a niggling doubt in the back of my mind that all may not be what it seems. I'm more than happy to be corrected if anyone can confirm what adults witnessed the incident.

Do we know for certain who was there and how many adults actually witnessed the incident? I've seen mention of a cousin witnessing it but then in another article (link below) it mentioned a one and a half year old cousin being there - a baby can hardly give a witness statement.

Search continues for toddler thought to have fallen into 100-meter-deep borehole

Whilst I believe the emergency services are right to be trying to rescue Julen based on what they were told part of me still thinks there is a chance this could be a hoax or there could be something sinister going on. Could he have been taken when nobody was looking for example?

It could be due to a lack of clarity due to translation issues but I still have a niggling doubt in the back of my mind that all may not be what it seems. I'm more than happy to be corrected if anyone can confirm what adults witnessed the incident.

I read that his dad heard his son crying after he fell in? Also, they did find the bag of candy down the hole, although I realize that isn't really confirmation. Unfortunately, this seems more like a recovery mission at this point.

I read that his dad heard his son crying after he fell in? Also, they did find the bag of candy down the hole, although I realize that isn't really confirmation. Unfortunately, this seems more like a recovery mission at this point.

Yes, until the earth caved in and Julen went silent.

The adult cousin that was present yelled "the boy, the boy!" when Julen started running. I presume her child was the other toddler there. (I linked the article about this I think yesterday?)

I will fully admit that I'm defensive of these parents, when normally I'm not. They have already lost 2 children and are now losing their final one. I feel like it's simply not right to question them right now.

If Julen wasn't found in the well, that would be different. Right now I'm giving them the benefit that they wanted to hold onto their only remaining living child. This comes from having a best friend who lost a child.

At 9:55 am, the miners who have to take the boy out of the well are heading for Totalán in a Civil Protection van. The idea was to enter the well during yesterday, but the problems with the jacket and the fit of the metal tubes prevented them from entering the scene. After a meeting with the commanders of the operation, they are still waiting for their turn to come, at which point Totalán and all those who follow the case in the distance will hold their breath.

Los mineros asturianos: «Lo mismo se tarda 24 horas; si está duro para la máquina, imagínate para el brazo»

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho