Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the hope put in locating the little Julen as soon as possible #Totalán#Málaga

View attachment 164521

Alfonso R GómezCelis on Twitter

Dear HayLouise,

Thank you so much for sharing this.

The sheer determination and unabashed hope on the faces in the photo you shared is heart-lifting.

I continue to pray and hope with all of my heart that this little guy is pulled to safety. I know we are all wishing so much for a good outcome for Julen.

The photo displays so much hope, love and commitment around that borehole that it brings tears to my eyes.

My heart is there with them.

Last edited:
A Swedish firm which helped locate the 33 Chilean miners rescued in 2010 after 69 days underground has joined the massive operation to try to locate Julen ahead of his hoped-for rescue alive.

Civil Guard officers leading the operation have not yet spotted the youngster on a rotating camera lowered into the borehole on a robot, retrieving only a bag of sweets and a plastic cup from the same blockage of sand and earth where the boy's hair was discovered.

Police insist they are working on the basis Julen is still alive, although privately officials have admitted the chances he will have survived what is likely to be more than 100 hours underground are slim unless he is in an air pocket and has access to water.
Father of boy who fell down well in Spain clinging to hope as rescuers deny report they found a body | Daily Mail Online

Live updates found in link below (give it 2 seconds and it will translate into English) :

Although the video at the top reads "DNA remains of Julen", and it is in Spanish, I believe they are referring to the hair found."

I do recommend checking out the updates on this. Very informative and the photos of the children from the community holding up signs of encouragement are heartwarming.

"Be strong», «Courage», «We love you» or «You are in good hands» are some of the expressions of the children of Totalán, who, serious, headed the demonstration carrying drawings they had made and in which there were many hearts and there were flowers or an excavator."

Rescate de Julen, el niño atrapado en un pozo en Totalán, Málaga, en directo

Last edited:
"My wife is broken... we are dead inside," the two-year-old boy's father said. "But we hope we have an angel to get my son out of there."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hairs found in the soil extracted from the well during the rescue operation provided DNA matching the boy's, said Maria Galvez, a government official at the site on Wednesday. That confirms that he's inside, she added.

Parents of toddler trapped in Spanish well hope for 'angel'

I wonder if the hairs gave any clues to whether he was alive? I guess they likely ended up there as he fell so that might not be any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member