Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well . :(

13:20 - Last minute | Complications arise and the rescue of Julen in the well of Totalán (Malaga) is still a matter of "days", according to the engineers.

13:25 The delegate of the Association of Mining Engineers South in Malaga, Juan López Escobar, said Thursday that the rescue of thechild of two years fell into a pit of Totalán (Málaga) it is a matter "of days, not hours".

Julen rescue: the child who fell into a well in Malaga: Last minute, live

2w5sj2c.jpg

Alejandro Parreño (@Alejandroparre) | Twitter

Last edited:
I hope all goes well. This is also dangerous for the rescuers.

Excellent point, dear @Elainera.

This morning I came right to this thread, not checking any news, because the only place I want to hear updates about this little guy is right here.

Right here, with all of you, in the company of compassionate and deeply caring people.

Sometimes I wonder if you know just how remarkable you all are.

Namaste,
Zen

Last edited:
That poor boy
I hope he is in an air pocket and able to have water to survive but I fear he will be so cold and alone, not knowing what is happening nor understanding- please God look after him and perform a miracle as those parents really do not deserve to lose yet another child after the very sad death of their previous son not long ago. Give everyone the strength to get through this including those planning the rescue attempt and those carrying out the work for the rescue.... Please Lord
You gave us Jayme Closs back, please give us this little boy back alive too xx

the pace and flow of the people operating the machines is incredible.
they appear to be making use of every second. one truck is full and the next is already to go, only seconds in between switching dump trucks.

watching the live stream has given me hope.

Excellent point, dear @Elainera.

This morning I came right to this thread, not checking any news, because the only place I want to hear updates about this little guy is right here.

Right here, with all of you, in the company of compassionate and deeply caring people.

Sometimes I wonder if you know just how remarkable you all are.

Namaste,
Zen

You're pretty remarkable yourself, Zen! I think you have a lovely heart and soul. Same with Elainera, and all our friends here, new and old.

If we have to stand by and observe tragedies, holding hands and praying, it's at least wonderful to do it with the finest people in the world. :)

the pace and flow of the people operating the machines is incredible.
they appear to be making use of every second. one truck is full and the next is already to go, only seconds in between switching dump trucks.

watching the live stream has given me hope.

I've been watching that as well! They are functioning so smoothly, and they obviously have a good idea of how exactly to get to Julen. I feel confident with these rescuers.

You're pretty remarkable yourself, Zen! I think you have a lovely heart and soul. Same with Elainera, and all our friends here, new and old.

If we have to stand by and observe tragedies, holding hands and praying, it's at least wonderful to do it with the finest people in the world. :)

Thank you for your kind words SunVenus :) I agree there are many very fine people on WS.

Thank you for your kind words SunVenus :) I agree there are many very fine people on WS.

It was just crossing my mind that here we all are on a website that often deals with the worst of the worst. But due to the quality of most members, we also get to see the best of the best at times! Funny thing, that. It's a bit humbling. Makes ya think. :)

Has anyone heard if they have the "georadar" equipment there, which is mentioned in this article? I really hope so!

Thank you in advance!

From article (below):
"An expert has moved to the estate of Totalán (Malaga)... to analyze the possibility of using a georadar to find the two-year-old child"

"This georadar belongs to a Swedish company and, if it considers it appropriate, it would be transferred from Madrid to Totalán in a government helicopter,...
The georadar belongs to a company that located 33 miners in Chile."

Ver más en: Valoran utilizar un georradar para rescatar a Yulen, el mismo que salvó a 33 mineros en Chile

15:55: "Regarding the rain forecast for the next few days, experts have indicated that it should not affect much work because it is not an area with many leaks."

Traslado del campamento para el rescate del niño en Totalán (Málaga), en directo

That's reassuring. Last thing they need is copious rainfall.

Dear SunVenus,

Thank you - this is so good to hear!

Their weather forecast shows no rain showers until Saturday.

Vélez-Málaga Weather - AccuWeather Forecast for Andalusia Spain

Current time at the rescue operation site :

6:34 pm
Thursday, January 17, 2019

Poor Julen has now been trapped for more than 100 hours!

It pains me to imagine the agony and fear he must be enduring if he's still alive :( He's alone, cold, hungry, weak, maybe has pain, and he's in pitch dark and tight surroundings. It's just unfathomable. If I was his parent they'd have to sedate me.

I sooo hope they can reach him today! But it doesn't look like it. *sigh*

Something that slipped past me:

Julen was playing with his 1-and-a-half-year-old cousin when he fell down the hole, Spanish newspaper El País reports.

Crews Race To Save 2-Year-Old Spanish Boy Who Fell Down 300-Foot Hole
I know it's not any consolation to Julen's parents right now but this could easily have become a double tragedy.

The horizontal tunnel hit a large rock so that plan was scrapped. It's so frustrating to watch the clock tick at half speed while rescuers work. That poor family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dark spaces