Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video from the air:

Pater on Twitter

A vehicle of the Civil Guard suffers an accident when entering the access road to Totalán. There are no injuries, although the car has overturned. An operation truck tries to remove it from the road.

SUR en directo on Twitter

Also have information from the brothers who made the capsule and also talking about our wild boars too.

The drilling reaches 40 meters after passing a block of hard stone. Work continues on # Totalán # RescateJulen .

Rosario ElPalo @rosarioelpalo 7m7 minutes ago
1f4e3.png
This afternoon, the neighbors of # ElPalo will join in prayer to ask the Virgin Mary for her intercession for # Julen , his family and the members of the rescue operation.

Rosario El Palo on Twitter

My pc crashed yesterday so I am a little behind, is it still estimated to monday morning? Spain and me are in the same timezone so I planning to be here all day.

edit: spelling

Estimate was about 35 hours from the time drilling started Saturday 2pm. But now they say they are a bit slower than expected. Probably some time Monday if all goes smoothly.

Yes, I think that's right. Horribly slow going for sure.
I think Monday is an optimistic estimate. :(
I just hope no one gets seriously injured or killed in the process.

SUR live @ SURDirect21m21 minutes ago21 minutes ago 21m21 minutes ago
# RescateJulen | A vehicle of the @ guardiacivil has suffered an accident when entering the access road to # Totalán . No injuries, although the car was overturned and had to be removed.

SUR en directo on Twitter

Harrowing following this rescue operation, post by post.

I too followed the Wild Boar’s Rescue mission closely...minute by minute...& was amazed with the joyous & unexpected outcome.

Only one sad, the brave Thai Navy Seal.

Sadly I cannot hold out any hope of them finding a living child, after this length of time.

I would so love to be wrong.

That is definitely our little dude. :)

His pictures are out there, the one above being an example. Just surprised media hasn't found them sooner. After Oliver died both parents kind of abandoned social media, understandably.

Its illegal in Spain for the media to publish photos of a minor without the parents consent.

So they managed 40 meters in about 20 hours. They have to go to 70 meters, right?

When that depth is reached they still have 20 hours of horizontal digging to do, it was said.

Its actually less, since before they started digging with this new machine they created a platform that is already excavated, i think its about 20 metres down already if i remember correctly. (Also it is this new machine that is allowing them to pass the hard rock parts because its a lot more powerful than the ones used before). So 40 + 20 means they are about 60 metres down now. They have said that monday morning they should reach the boy.

Its actually less, since before they started digging with this new machine they created a platform that is already excavated, i think its about 20 metres down already if i remember correctly. (Also it is this new machine that is allowing them to pass the hard rock parts because its a lot more powerful than the ones used before). So 40 + 20 means they are about 60 metres down now. They have said that monday morning they should reach the boy.
Please God I hope you’re right x

FátimaGarcía @ fatimagarprie 12m12 minutes ago
@ informativost5 this afternoon in Totalán, you can see the rainbow exactly above the well where # julen is located.

Fátima García on Twitter

The hardness of the rock is delaying us, but there is a good part: it is safer for the miners and for Julen himself

«La dureza de la roca nos está retrasando, pero hay una parte buena: es más segura para los mineros y para el propio Julen»

I don't even have words for how horrific this is. I have a friend who lost a baby and without her other kids, she wouldn't have survived it. I truly fear for these parents. Life is simply not fair.

Rescate de Julen: Vicky, la madre de Julen, habla cada día con su otro hijo muerto

Vicky's clock stopped on May 14, 2017. She was walking along Pedregalejo beach with her sister Anabel, her daughter Martina, Oliver (who was three years old) and Julen, who had barely turned seven months old. Suddenly, his eldest son stopped breathing, collapsed to the ground and when he arrived at the emergency room of the Children's Hospital his pulse had stopped forever.

She went into shock and did not want to let go of the child. "She held him three hours dead, talking to him, waiting for José, her husband, to arrive from the Dos Hermanas fair in Seville, where he was working.

---------------------------------------------------------

"He never wanted psychological help, he just wanted to think and be with his Oliver. I was still talking to him, "
says Elena. Time passed and Vicky's health did not improve. They tell LA RAZÓN that still today the 29-year-old speaks as if Oliver were still alive. "He has at home the boy's shirt when he died, which is open in two when the doctors tried to revive him. She also has her cart and her toys, for her it is as if she were alive, "says a relative who asks us not to provide his identity. "Even when he goes to the cemetery, which is every week, he talks for hours with him and when Reme - who is the one who usually accompanies her - waters the flowers of the grave, asks her to stop pouring water because, according to her, she is going to drown him. I told them that if she continues like this she will go crazy, that she has to face it.

After Oliver's death, they wanted to give Julen a little brother
, explains one of the people closest to marriage. Vicky and José had an illusion, to return to Julen a brother that fate had taken from them. But they also went wrong. Vicky became pregnant recently but had to abort in an advanced stage of pregnancy due to a series of problems in the fetus.

Me too!

Thank you 123spain for the explanation! Do you know if they have reached the bottom now and started the horizontal dig? They should have, according to my understanding. They have been digging for about 28 hours now. Do you know?

The last numbers I see are 40 meters down. They need to go to 60. I'm concerned about how they will get through horizontally. If rock has slowed the drilling rig, what hope do human's have of getting through?

Press conference any minute.

@ informativost5 this afternoon in Totalán, you can see the rainbow exactly above the well where # julen is located.

Fátima García on Twitter

The hardness of the rock is delaying us, but there is a good part: it is safer for the miners and for Julen himself

«La dureza de la roca nos está retrasando, pero hay una parte buena: es más segura para los mineros y para el propio Julen»

I don't even have words for how horrific this is. I have a friend who lost a baby and without her other kids, she wouldn't have survived it. I truly fear for these parents. Life is simply not fair.

Rescate de Julen: Vicky, la madre de Julen, habla cada día con su otro hijo muerto

Vicky's clock stopped on May 14, 2017. She was walking along Pedregalejo beach with her sister Anabel, her daughter Martina, Oliver (who was three years old) and Julen, who had barely turned seven months old. Suddenly, his eldest son stopped breathing, collapsed to the ground and when he arrived at the emergency room of the Children's Hospital his pulse had stopped forever.

She went into shock and did not want to let go of the child. "She held him three hours dead, talking to him, waiting for José, her husband, to arrive from the Dos Hermanas fair in Seville, where he was working.

"He never wanted psychological help, he just wanted to think and be with his Oliver. I was still talking to him, "
says Elena. Time passed and Vicky's health did not improve. They tell LA RAZÓN that still today the 29-year-old speaks as if Oliver were still alive. "He has at home the boy's shirt when he died, which is open in two when the doctors tried to revive him. She also has her cart and her toys, for her it is as if she were alive, "says a relative who asks us not to provide his identity. "Even when he goes to the cemetery, which is every week, he talks for hours with him and when Reme - who is the one who usually accompanies her - waters the flowers of the grave, asks her to stop pouring water because, according to her, she is going to drown him. I told them that if she continues like this she will go crazy, that she has to face it.

, explains one of the people closest to marriage. Vicky and José had an illusion, to return to Julen a brother that fate had taken from them. But they also went wrong. Vicky became pregnant recently but had to abort in an advanced stage of pregnancy due to a series of problems in the fetus.

Oh wow :( Fate seems to deal them one blow after the other. That poor mother. I feel so sorry for her.

Fátima García on Twitter

Oh dear Lord - these poor parents must be going mad with grief. Why oh why do they get given so much to hold on their shoulders at such a young age when they should be having fun and family time with their children. Please please please let Julen come out of this alive - I’m not optimistic but I’ve got so much hope inside of me and I’m going with that !! #miracle for Julen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL