Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUR live @ SURDirect52s 53 seconds ago
At 9.00 in the morning it is foreseen that @ gomezdcelis will offer the details of # RescateJulen # totalán # málaga

Maybe someone else can clarify the laws regarding autopsies/embalming/burial in Spain. I am only finding things about foreigners who die in Spain. I'm seeing that they need to be preserved within 48 hours and buried within 72. Though obviously exceptions are made if there is a murder or death in custody. If that timeline is true of citizens I imagine we will have our answers shortly. Anyone from Spain and know that?

It's hard to finde the "right" words...but it was very very unlikly that this little guy could have survived this in any way.
I'm so sorry for everything this little soul and everybody who loved him went through the last days. Remembering his father hearing him cry for the last time... didn't know if he was in great pain or was just afraid of this entire situation and nobody could reach or comfort him. This is so horrible!!

We always pretend that heaven is a better place to be. So I'm hoping it really exists and his little soul is just surrounded by love and warmth for eternity waiting to see his parents again someday.

Yes, I'm hoping the exact same things. If Julen is up there playing with his big brother and younger sibling... that would give some comfort I hope. This family had faith but after losing 3 kids, I'm not sure that they still will.

Does anyone know if there is any way to do something for the family? Like either help them financially or in any other way? I'm literally in tears thinking about them tonight.

The question has been asked so I'm sure something will pop up but I haven't seen anything yet. Someone did put most of the drawings into a slideshow which I thought would be a good idea. I can think of plenty of things I'd do and have done, if they lived in my area. I'm at a loss from this far away though.

SUR live @ SURDirect52s 53 seconds ago
At 9.00 in the morning it is foreseen that @ gomezdcelis will offer the details of # RescateJulen # totalán # málaga

Maybe someone else can clarify the laws regarding autopsies/embalming/burial in Spain. I am only finding things about foreigners who die in Spain. I'm seeing that they need to be preserved within 48 hours and buried within 72. Though obviously exceptions are made if there is a murder or death in custody. If that timeline is true of citizens I imagine we will have our answers shortly. Anyone from Spain and know that?

Yes, I'm hoping the exact same things. If Julen is up there playing with his big brother and younger sibling... that would give some comfort I hope. This family had faith but after losing 3 kids, I'm not sure that they still will.

Oh I hope that they do keep their faith despite the unbearable pain. Last month, we had a missionary family here at our church lose all 3 of their children in a house fire 2 days before Christmas while they were staying with a host family. I simply cannot imagine that type of curshing loss but somehow their faith has remained unwaivering. It’s been a beautiful and inspiring thing to witness. They sincerely believe that this world is not our final home. Through Christ, we know that death is a cruel and devastating interruption but we don’t believe it has the final word in the end. We grieve but our grief is not without hope because we believe that if you are in Christ (and I believe all children are) the moment you take your last breath on this earth, the very next moment you are in the presence of your Heavenly Father, the very one who created you. I do pray that they hold on to their faith to get them through this awful time. That they are surrounded with comfort and love from friends and family who will support them and hold them up. And that they keep their faith in eternity knowing they will be reunited with their sweet children again one day.

Acording to the news in Spain he wasnt. I think that online newspaper (that i never heard about before btw) is not very acurate. What they found is hair of the boy. This has been reported alot in the media because until now the media was pushing the teory that the boy was not in there, interviewing experts that were saying it was impossible.

if 10 inches is true, i cannot picture it. no matter how small a child. with arms elbows, etc. and if the parent, etc. knew immediately.... i just do not see it. it sounds impossible. could be wrong no doubt. maybe if two year old got stuck he struggled, moved arms, fell down further.... i am only on page 6 here so forgive me if I do not have all info. still reading. some amazing rescues lately though. dogs rule and their walkers...

“La posición del cuerpo determina que fue una caída libre, rápida”

snippet translated by google.

The position of the body determines that it was a free fall, fast, up to 71 meters, level where it was found. "The Government delegate in Andalusia, Alfonso Rodríguez Gómez de Celis, explained on Saturday the last phase of the rescue of the small Julen, whose body was found at 1.25 this morning in the well of Totalán (Málaga), where he fell on January 13. Gómez de Celis said that the autopsy was done since eight o'clock in the morning. made some preliminary medical tests and we hope that throughout the day you can have the first results,

I’m not sure what your calling BS on, but I will say that actively following this thread has been heartbreaking, it might be a good idea to get up to speed with the details & outcome before coming to your conclusion.
Excellent response @Violet77 -please get caught up before posting IMO - at this point most of us have been following and praying for days and now want to mourn together without this distraction -sending prayers to the family and rescuers and reporters who kept us updated throughout this terrible accident ❤️

“La posición del cuerpo determina que fue una caída libre, rápida”

snippet translated by google.

The position of the body determines that it was a free fall, fast, up to 71 meters, level where it was found. "The Government delegate in Andalusia, Alfonso Rodríguez Gómez de Celis, explained on Saturday the last phase of the rescue of the small Julen, whose body was found at 1.25 this morning in the well of Totalán (Málaga), where he fell on January 13. Gómez de Celis said that the autopsy was done since eight o'clock in the morning. made some preliminary medical tests and we hope that throughout the day you can have the first results,
Aww sweet boy,I'm so sad for you,and your Mum and Dad..x
And the rescue team,you were so wonderful each and every one of you,worked so hard,a big thankyou to you all over there in Spain..
Also thankyou to the reporters,and for websleuths for keeping us all up to date with the news..x

Excellent response @Violet77 -please get caught up before posting IMO - at this point most of us have been following and praying for days and now want to mourn together without this distraction -sending prayers to the family and rescuers and reporters who kept us updated throughout this terrible accident ❤️

Yes, although realistically we all knew the chances of this outcome where high, but it’s still too fresh to be going back over it.

Effective rescue operations leave #Totalán, including the Asturian miners who have dug the gallery to find #Julen
@DiarioSUR
(link: https://www.diariosur.es/axarquia/directo-rescate-pequeno-20190114142753-nt.html) diariosur.es/axarquia/direc…
View attachment 165926

I wish them rest and peace as they return home to their families. Remarkable men.
So sad seeing their sad faces in your car picture, so many people devastated at this sad news,thanks for your post.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18