Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this link they show a camera that was sent down the hole, and what seems to be an attempt to do as you suggested.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dai...mp/Inside-350ft-parents-pray-child-alive.html

There’s an obstruction above where they believe Julen to be- perhaps he fell in and one of the rocks said to be covering the hole fell in after him? In addition to the landslide of dirt his fall seems to have triggered.

I believe they’re hoping Julen is in a pocket below the obstruction.

Thank you for posting this link, I had looked for the video but couldn't find it. Unbelievable. Gives me claustrophobia just to watch it. And the walls look so rough, he must haven gotten totally scraped up :(

23:32 "The rescue tasks have suffered delays throughout today. The initial idea to start digging the vertical tunnel at noon has had to be postponed due to the appearance of a rocky massif.

It is expected that it will be throughout tonight when this prospecting begins, once the saw has been lowered by another three meters."

Últimas noticias Julen, el niño del pozo de Totalán (Málaga),en directo

Well poop. Another delay. :(

Thank you for posting this link, I had looked for the video but couldn't find it. Unbelievable. Gives me claustrophobia just to watch it. And the walls look so rough, he must haven gotten totally scraped up :(

Yes I think we will all be claustrophobic after this. There is a artist rendering going around of Julen emerging from the well all scraped up. I can't decide how I feel about it. With the language barrier it's even harder to read what people intended to convey.

All week, I have been holding my breath & checking this thread each time I nurse my own baby, just a bit younger than Julen at 1.5 years old. I look at her tiny frame & picture Julen slipping down such a deep & narrow hole. I think of him crying for his mother & I have to stop thinking b/c it’s heartbreaking.
I hold onto hope for this tiny boy & his family & rescuers. If there’s any miracle left in the world, please give it to this family who has already lost a child. They do not need to lose Julen, too.

All week, I have been holding my breath & checking this thread each time I nurse my own baby, just a bit younger than Julen at 1.5 years old. I look at her tiny frame & picture Julen slipping down such a deep & narrow hole. I think of him crying for his mother & I have to stop thinking b/c it’s heartbreaking.
I hold onto hope for this tiny boy & his family & rescuers. If there’s any miracle left in the world, please give it to this family who has already lost a child. They do not need to lose Julen, too.

Beautiful words.

We all hold onto hope, together, for Julen. There is always hope.

Exactly my thoughts. My little guy is a year older than Julen.

23:55 - (2 hours ago)

Both the command post of the rescue operation and the relatives have had to leave the area by technical recommendation, before the danger of landslides.

The small Julen, of two years, fell last Sunday to a well with dimensions of 107 meters deep and 25 centimeters in diameter in the town of Totalán (Malaga).

Últimas noticias Julen, el niño del pozo de Totalán (Málaga),en directo

I can totally feel your pain. My son was the same age as baby Jessica when she fell down a well and was stuck for 58 1/2 hours in 1987. It was agonizing to watch, especially as the mother of a child the same age. You can feel the other mothers pain. You're right, I'm praying they won't lose Julen too.

Awww hi! :p

Mine too...I remember being pregnant at the same time as you!Little boy as well.

7:35
"It's as if Julen were everyone's son, if his son were there, he'd go for him, would not he? Well, we're going after him." This has been assured by Ángel García Vidal, delegate of the College of Civil Engineers in Malaga, the body that coordinates the technical tasks.

7:40
Around half past two this morning, a truck with six augers has arrived from Madrid. The driver explained to "Diario Sur" that he had conducted "minimum breaks".

7:45
The rain has made an appearance slightly inTotalán (Málaga), but this has not prevented the continuation of Julen's rescue efforts.

7:55
Samples of solidarity: The pilgrimage of San Antón from the neighborhood of El Palo in Malaga has been suspended as a sign of respect for Julen.

8:00

All we know so far about the rescue of Julen :

- The drilling of the vertical tunnels has not yet begun.
- The drillers are expected to start working on the morning of this Saturday.

- The works could last up to 15 hours.

8:30
The main complication is that on the afternoon of this Friday a rocky massif was found that forced to incorporate other machinery to break up the rock.

8:40
A geolocalizer has determined that the wellwhere Julen fell has a deviation between the mouth and the bottom, which serves to refine the calculations regarding the actions to be undertaken.

Julen, el niño que cayó al pozo en Totalán (Málaga), sigue el rescate en directo

Here's an update:

8:00--"All we know so far about the rescue of Julen:

- The drilling of the vertical tunnels has not yet begun.
- The drillers are expected to start working on the morning of this Saturday.
- The works could last up to 15 hours."

Julen, el niño que cayó al pozo en Totalán (Málaga), sigue el rescate en directo

So all that digging was to shore up the area, and to make a stable drilling platform. I'll bet they are anxious tunnel(s) to begin sinking the vertical tunnel(s).

09:20

The representative of the engineers has explained that the mining patrol arriving from Asturias will work manually with pickaxes to make a gallery and thus be able to reach the small one.

09:25

On the mining equipment that will act, has affirmed that already they are doing tests and tests and are prepared to act "without stopping".

09:30

After ensuring that means and equipment for the rescue "have not failed", he added that "hope is not lost" and hopes that "the guardian angel" is protecting the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem