Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My date just came and went. I will continue to try and contact her, but again I cannot invade her privacy or compromise her anonymity. I do think that she is ok, I just can't say more than that.

ETA: OK I did some snooping. I feel that I can say with 99.999999% accuracy that she is fine and hopefully we will hear from her soon. There is nothing to be worried about and I while I have not talked to her or had any contact at all, I feel the information I found is confirmed and 99.9999999% accurate. all is well.

Thanks JBean for the info. I am beginning to think that this is more of a choice thing rather than a circumstantial situation. JMO

Dear Angel Who Cares,

I hope you have been enjoying the holidays and that we see you again in the new year!

Missing you

Happy Holidays to you Angel Who Cares! I think about you often although I have never posted with you. I can say one thing what a great job you did for us all. Every day we could count on you to bring us the latest news on SO MANY CASES. I often thought how can she do all of that and never miss a beat? You even somehow managed to do that even though you were having PC problems. I remember you apologizing because your PC was down and you were doing the best you could and that your relative was helping get yours back to speed.
I think we got to the point where we counted on you too much and it became overwhelming. It certainly would have for me. My point is, THANK YOU for all of your time and dedication here and hopefully you will come back to WS just as a poster at the very least and get back to helping us all share the passion in the cases we all follow and start a new year.

You are missed!

I got an email from Angel today! I am at work and will update later. Just giving you all the heads up.

We miss you Angel Who Cares !!!
Come home soon!:loveyou:

I got an email from Angel today! I am at work and will update later. Just giving you all the heads up.

Jbean!

:woohoo:Thanks for letting us know, we miss her so, and just want to be certain she's okay.

I look forward to your update and I'm so happy she has been in contact~ Frigga

Is Angel Who Cares back?! I was reading the news thread this week and thinking of her. I miss her. Its funny how you can not even know a person and still miss them. I am glad you guys have heard from her.

Blessings AngelWhoCares

put me down for a whoo hooo!!!!!

great news!!! We miss you Angel!

excerpts from her email. All of this happened AFTER the date I gave you that I was watching. I am posting the portions of her email that say"please tell everyone" or something of that nature:
>>
Jelly,
Sorry It's been so long to get back to u & everyone at WS's!
Could u please let everyone know that I'm sorta ok, but my dad had another stroke on the opposite side than his last one 5yrs ago Nov. He passed away on Dec. 11th & it has been just very difficult for me mentally & physically at this time. I will be returning as soon as I'm able to help again...I've been making sure my mom is ok & am handling a lot of little things around the house with her..going through his things with her...it's just been too difficult for me right now to get back to doing what I do love to do & that is to help out with the media at WS's! I do plan to return before the start of Casey's trial since I know it will be a lot of work for everyone to handle...I know it will help me to take my mind off of everything, but right now it's just too hard for me when I hear of another missing found not safe & sound! I did find comfort knowing how much my dad knew just how much Caylee is a part of my heart forever! I told him to take care of her & find comfort that he is now playing with her! he loved all the little one's not just his 24 grandkid's...always had M&M's to hand out to all the kids when ever he left the house....so I put a bag of M&M's in his front pocket to take to heaven with him...I whispered to him to make sure that our little angel Caylee got some of them from me!

I'm so sorry that I didn't let anyone know what was going on...it was just too hard for me...everytime I was going to log in to let u all know...I ended up crying & than didn't know where to post the info as to why I was MIA & for so long! Also could u let FifthEssence know & all of the astrologer's that I do plan to be back to help again! It does makes me feel good to know that I have been missed by u all! I have followed what has been going on & am very upset with the latest news about the ethic charges against Baez
12.gif
...I do know that Judge Perry is one very smart & no nonsense Judge, & will do everything to make sure the trial is not delayed because of it!

Could u PLEASE let everyone know what & why I have not been around yet!
Also let whoever has been opening the daily media thread, that I would like to start opening it again soon...if they don't mind...it will really help me out to feel some gratification again...esp. since I'm disabled & really do love to help with the cases & the media.
snip

Let them all know I miss everyone too, but just needed sometime to mourn the loss of the greatest man that ever lived here on earth...I know he is in heaven not suffering anymore & is giving hugs & love to all of the other's that he knows I followed their cases & than some...that was/is my dad...he knew just how strong I felt about the missing that didn't get a chance to live & finish what they should have been able to do here on earth!
snip

I think I will be ready within the next month r sooner to be back helping with the media etc. Thanks again for everyone's concern for me too!

HUGS, PRAYERS & LOVE SENT TO EVERYONE AT WS'S!

It is good to hear from her. Thank you so much JBean.

Thanks JBean!! So sorry to hear about your Dad AWC!!!

:yourock:

AWC,
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. We have missed you and will eagerly welcome you back, but be sure to take care of yourself.

Angel,
That bit about your Dad and the m~n~m's made me cry a river. My thoughts and prayers are with you. When you are ready to come back you know that all arms are open... We have dearly missed you and I for one and so very, very, very sorry for your loss.....

Love,
~nurse

I am sorry for your loss of your dad, Angel.

Sending strength hugs to you!

I am glad to hear some news on AWC. I understand what she is going through, as I lost my mom in October after a year-long hell of watching her die, little by little. I just told my daughter last night that I feel like I have PTSD. I really didn't realize what that year did to me.

In the night sky, the laughing, twinkling eyes of our loved ones are keeping watch.
Look to the stars and smile, little one.
May your heart heal and be filled with only the warm memories of a life well loved.

Sorry to hear about your loss. The mention of your dad and m&m's just about did me in. I just know he will give Caylee some, and be just like a grandfather to her in heaven. Thanks for all that you do, and take your time before coming back. We all love you, and wish you the best! Thanks for letting us know that you're okay!

I think about you often Angel! Deepest sympathy for the loss of your father. Miss you very much and when the time is right for you to share more of your wonderful postings here, I'll be very grateful, my friend!

Oh Angel, I'm so sorry! But December 11? I think Miss Caylee came on her anniversary to take him home. You've looked after her, so she looked after him. Take care of yourself..

So very sorry for your loss, Angel. Looking forward to your return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper