Spicher was gone 3+ hours on day Kyron vanished

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not to continue being OT, but if the jury does not hear about alleged MFH or the divorce action, what is left? It is quite possible those items wouldn't be allowed as too prejudicial and unproven (MFH). They can't use LD tests.

bbm

Asked about her own whereabouts on June 4, Spicher says was at a 38-acre nursery preparing for a garden tour the following day. "I never left the property that day," she says.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413527,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Thank you. I had read that.

I should have been more specific when discussing size, in my attempt at brevity I showed my arse so to speak.

How i should have put it rather than size is it depends how the 38 acres was laid out, were parts of the property heavily wooded or overgrown with brush, were there many outbuildings if so where located, etc.

What I was getting at was all of those variables would be a factor in my internal debate over whether it is possible that DeDe was on the property but not seen for three hours or whether the witnesses inability to located her for three hours truly would lead me to believe she was gone from the property.

so basically we don't know for certain whether she left the property or not?

so basically we don't know for certain whether she left the property or not?
DeDe states she never left the property. I have seen nothing which proves she did, nor any reason to assume she is a liar, so............

DeDe missed a planned lunch that day, I would have been starving doing outside work, nope not buying that she was not MIA

How do you know there was a planned lunch? I haven't seen that. Could we have a link please?

TIA

I know I saw that in one of the news links, surely Im not the only one?? Lemme go see IF I can find it

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413527,00.html

Asked about her own whereabouts on June 4, Spicher says was at a 38-acre nursery preparing for a garden tour the following day. "I never left the property that day," she says.

Spicher says she stayed at Terri's house for 11 days after Kyron vanished, and that they were afraid for their own safety after getting death threats. But she wanted to be there for Terri.

"There's this horror that my friend is going through," she says. "If I thought for a second that she was capable of [foul play], I would not have been there. She would not have been my friend in the first place."

Spicher says she's told police the same thing. "They wanted me to tell them that Terri did it or that Terri knew something," she says. "I told them everything that I knew, over and over again. But I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear."

Here we go. Wow. Get out of the tunnel LE and find Kyron.

As far as Dede's facial expression in the infamous photo...we don't know the context. One of the reporters might have just asked a really ridiculous question or said something really stupid...I'm not basing my entire impression of a person on a photo when I have no idea what was going on when it was taken.

True, and she was probably extremely uncomfortable and just tried to put a smile on her face. Danger danger Will Robinson. Smug face will get you hung!

True, and she was probably extremely uncomfortable and just tried to put a smile on her face. Danger danger Will Robinson. Smug face will get you hung!

She's not even arrested or named a suspect. And if she is at some point, her little smirk will have nothing to do with it. I don't think anybody here suspects her of wrongdoing because of her smug face; the smug face was just a bonus.

As far as Dede's facial expression in the infamous photo...we don't know the context. One of the reporters might have just asked a really ridiculous question or said something really stupid...I'm not basing my entire impression of a person on a photo when I have no idea what was going on when it was taken.

I agree with what you are saying, but it wasn't just a photo. There is video of her emerging from the courthouse, and she had that look on for the entire time. It was very striking. JMO

She's not even arrested or named a suspect. And if she is at some point, her little smirk will have nothing to do with it. I don't think anybody here suspects her of wrongdoing because of her smug face; the smug face was just a bonus.

Thank you. My reaction to the smug face is just that it is perplexing, especially if she is innocent of any involvement and telling the truth. It just seems odd to me. But, no, it is not the basis for thinking she has anything to do with the disappearance.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html
Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable.

Okay, I'm not seeing anything that indicates the lunch was planned. I've certainly had people make lunch for me unexpectedly. I've certainly had people I've worked with think I might want to have lunch at the same time they did.

On another thread ([ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5515280&postcount=35"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - DS, TH Unaccounted For At Same Time--KGW[/ame]) someone mentioned that they have worked in a similar situation, and the practice was for a meal to be prepared at the house, that all the workers would be called in for. Because they mentioned calling Dede in for lunch, it sounds like this situation may have worked that way, too. So either Dede skipped lunch or brought lunch out onto the property with her while she worked. But nowhere have I seen an explanation from her or anyone else about why she didn't show up for lunch that day, or whether it was common practice for her either eat with the others or not. Speculating.

I knew I saw something about lunch somewhere, and the way that is stated as tho it was planned she eat lunch there JMO

It was a lunch provided for all the workers that day...the day before the gates opened for the tour of the grounds. It's not like lunch was just being informally given to Dede by the property owner. The property owner was providing lunch for all workers that day. Logic=planned.

It was a lunch provided for all the workers that day...the day before the gates opened for the tour of the grounds. It's not like lunch was just being informally given to Dede by the property owner. The property owner was providing lunch for all workers that day. Logic=planned.

Well, logically, Dede may not have known there was lunch provided. We have no information regarding her mindset about lunch, anyway.

Well, logically, Dede may not have known there was lunch provided. We have no information regarding her mindset about lunch, anyway.

The great thing about that is that the property owner does know, and she and the worker who searched for Dede are fully cooperating with investigators.

It's a minor question anyway, but one I'm sure that the WWFS owner has already answered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatsDom
Back