Spicher was gone 3+ hours on day Kyron vanished

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess this is the thread I should post this (was veering off-topic in the other)

I saw on a number of video reports that DeDe's car did NOT leave the property where she was working that day during the time she was unaccounted for. Which means that if she was with Terri, someone had to pick her up from that farm (and drop her off around 1 or whenever it was she was seen again).

Kaine said it was about a 5 minute drive to Skyline School. How far is it from the Horman's to where DeDe was working that day? And how far from there back to Skyline? What time did witnesses see Terri arrive with Kyron, and what time did DeDe arrive at her 'job'? Would there have been enough time for Terri to get to DeDe and back to Skyline by 8?

If DeDe wasn't at the job before 8 am, then that means there was another person involved... IF DeDe was with Terri.

A detail in today's Oregonian story that I've seen people asking about... Dede arrived to work at the 'farm' (Old Germantown Road) at 9:00am.

HTH

Please tell me LE has searched this "farm" with a fine tooth comb.............

A detail in today's Oregonian story that I've seen people asking about... Dede arrived to work at the 'farm' (Old Germantown Road) at 9:00am.

HTH

And was gone 45 minutes later?

That means there was a 3rd person involved ...

I cannot wrap my mind around DeDe even getting involved with Harming Kyron why?? What was in it for her??? Nobody is worth harming a child/ helping dispose/ stashing him aways somewhere, I just don't get it, how could someone do it?? It just totally blows my mind

I cannot wrap my mind around DeDe even getting involved with Harming Kyron why?? What was in it for her??? Nobody is worth harming a child/ helping dispose/ stashing him aways somewhere, I just don't get it, how could someone do it?? It just totally blows my mind

Unfortunely I think people do strange horrible things daily like murder.
It could of been a plan of hiding KYRON that went wrong.
Maybe both had a reason to get rid of KYRON.........did he SEE or HEAR
the 2 doing something bad (MFH/Sexting/)and was going to tell others about them??? Expose them on something and they were cornered and thought it was their only way out of a sick situation???

And was gone 45 minutes later?

That means there was a 3rd person involved ...

This just occurred to me. I wonder if DeDe had someone pick her up from her job and drop her off at the Starbucks to meet Terri. And that's why the Starbucks people were called into testify at the GJ.

ETA: If someone asked me to pick them up and drop them off at Starbucks in the morning to meet a girlfriend, I wouldn't be suspicious at all.

A few questions, and these are genuine questions, as I'm trying to work through this in my mind:

If DS was gone from her job at 9:00 a.m., when did she get there?

A discrepancy of 15-30 minutes isn't a huge detail when recounting timelines, but if DS was gone from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., not the 11:15ish until 1:00 p.m. as initially reported, why the discrepancy?

Did DS come and go from her job that day? What I mean is was she seen at any point between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.? Someone indicated she left abruptly at 11:15ish. How is that possible if she was already gone?

It's been reported that DS's vehicle never left the property, indicating if she did leave the property, someone picked her up.

TH was at the gym from 11:39 a.m. until 12:40 p.m. If she picked up DS that morning, but DS wasn't yet back at work, where was DS during the time Terri was in the gym?

A few questions, and these are genuine questions, as I'm trying to work through this in my mind:

If DS was gone from her job at 9:00 a.m., when did she get there?

A discrepancy of 15-30 minutes isn't a huge detail when recounting timelines, but if DS was gone from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., not the 11:15ish until 1:00 p.m. as initially reported, why the discrepancy?

Did DS come and go from her job that day? What I mean is was she seen at any point between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.? Someone indicated she left abruptly at 11:15ish. How is that possible if she was already gone?

It's been reported that DS's vehicle never left the property, indicating if she did leave the property, someone picked her up.

TH was at the gym from 11:39 a.m. until 12:40 p.m. If she picked up DS that morning, but DS wasn't yet back at work, where was DS during the time Terri was in the gym?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5511786&postcount=1"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5511786&postcount=1[/ame]

"Sources within the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators say Spicher was actually absent for three hours from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. http://www.kgw.com/news/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

Reliable sources told KGW that Spicher left that area at 9:45 a.m. and was unaccounted for until 1 p.m. that day. http://www.kgw.com/home/2nd-person-s...100301534.html"

She got there at 9:00 apparently and was gone either at 9:45 or 10:00, depending on which "source" you want to believe.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5511786&postcount=1

"Sources within the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators say Spicher was actually absent for three hours from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. http://www.kgw.com/news/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

Reliable sources told KGW that Spicher left that area at 9:45 a.m. and was unaccounted for until 1 p.m. that day. http://www.kgw.com/home/2nd-person-s...100301534.html"

She got there at 9:00 apparently and was gone either at 9:45 or 10:00, depending on which "source" you want to believe.

Thank you, surfie.

Am I imagining it, though? I thought there was a report that said she was unaccounted for from 9:00 a.m. not 9:45 a.m.? Is this a new, different report?

:(

I'm beginning to think if any of this is going to work, there has to be a third person.

I'm beginning to think if any of this is going to work, there has to be a third person.

I know, and the thought makes my head explode. The more people who are involved, the more I think it's possible Kyron is alive.

I just find it extraordinary that no one has cracked yet. IMHO, the resolve indicates a somewhat noble, if misguidedly noble, reason for Kyron disappearing.

Before anyone jumps on me, I'm not saying I necessarily believe Kyron was being abused, although I'm open to the possibility, but I think it's possible Terri either believed it or convinced others it was true, and operating off that belief a group of people came together and Kyron was "rescued."

If DD didn't get to work till 9:00 why couldn't she have been the one at the school between 8:15 and 8:45?

Are there any reports indicating what time DS actually went to work that day?

Are there any reports indicating what time DS actually went to work that day?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

"Spicher was gardening at a 40-acre property on Old Germantown Road on June 4. Her employer and another worker at the home told authorities that she wasn't there when they called her in for the lunch provided for the workers. Investigators say Spicher, who arrived on the job around 9 a.m., wasn't seen gardening on the property from about 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m."

Cries.

This is where I heard DS was missing from 9:00 a.m. (BBM) --

And I would like to add one more key piece that came out this afternoon of Portland. We talked yesterday about DeDe Spicher going missing in action for about an hour and a half at that gardening residence. Well, the owners of that residence today indicated that she was actually gone for almost four hours from almost 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. That now puts her into that time zone shortly after the Skyline School emptied out. So absolutely, the relationship between (UNINTELLIGIBLE) and her is going to be talked about.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/10/ijvm.01.html

So, let's say that DS was at Skyline with Terri the morning of June 4, and she showed up at her job at 9:00 a.m. The inference is that DS helped TH abduct Kyron, and then she goes to work at around 9:00 a.m.

Terri drops her off at her job, goes to Fred Meyer with Kyron and baby K? Leaves Kyron in the truck, either incapacitated or dead? She then drives to another Fred Meyer across town, and parks faraway or whatever. Around this time, DS goes missing again, I think. So TH goes back to where DS is working and picks her up?

They do something.

Then Terri goes to the gym at 11:39 a.m. DS is still missing from her job, though. Actually, initial reports have DS leaving again at this time. When did she come back for the second time, though? Anyway, TH is at the gym. Where is DS when Terri is in the gym? DS's vehicle never left the property where she was working.

By 1:00 p.m. DS is back at her job and Terri is home, sending Desiree e-mails and posting on Facebook.

Terri drops her off at her job, goes to Fred Meyer with Kyron and baby K? Leaves Kyron in the truck, either incapacitated or dead? She then drives to another Fred Meyer across town, and parks faraway or whatever. Around this time, DS goes missing again, I think. So TH goes back to where DS is working and picks her up?

Kyron could have been just fine at both FM stops. Let's say she picked up a treat for them at the first FM and then some sort of medicine at the second. Both times, she left them in the truck. If Kyron had a Gameboy or something like that, I'm sure he would have been fine sitting in the truck with his sister while mom said "Stay in the truck. I need to run in here real quick. It'll only take me 5 minutes."

Lets say she then went to Starbucks at around 9:50 or 10:00 or maybe even 10:05 and someone dropped off DD and Starbucks.

And then they do something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back