Spicher was gone 3+ hours on day Kyron vanished

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The flier does not have a picture of Dede's Blue Ford Explorer, just the White Ford Truck that Terri was driving? Where would Dede's car have been and why is LE not including it on the questionnaire?

Is the flier with Terri, DeDe and the truck just now being circulated? It appears to be issued by the Multnomah Sheriff's office. It that correct? Does this appear a little late in the game?

Why not just issue a flier with DeDe's photo on it? They already have the Terri and truck questionnaires back from the first requests. Why is it important to have Terri and DeDe pictured together by the truck? Why not ask about the mystery man at the same time.

I think someone is protesting a little too much. I'm sure DeDe's attorney is very interested in this development.

I guess the other adult in the white truck is expected to be Dede? Perhaps it was the two Starbucks girls who are the witnesses that saw another adult in the white truck - 1st stop after leaving school.

??? JHMO

This case reminds me so much of Casey Anthony.

Hmmmm...
That's funny because I'm reminded of Ron & Misty & a little Tommy on the side...In fact, I was just wondering when Terri & Dede get married. And go on NG. And get divorced. And tatooed. And get back together to do drug deals with undercover cops. Yeah. I can't believe how much this feels like Putnam County. Hope I'm wrong. Hope you're wrong (Casey Anthony) too.

:crazy:

Reasons DDS may have been scheduled to be with Terri that morning, whether they worked out and were utilized or not:

To watch the baby while Terri was in the school with Kyron

To appear to be Terri in the truck for whatever reason

To watch Kyron while Terri was in FM and/or Starbucks establishing an alibi

To watch the baby while Terri was busy with other activities I choose not to think about

To assist with other activities I choose not to think about

The flier does not have a picture of Dede's Blue Ford Explorer, just the White Ford Truck that Terri was driving? Where would Dede's car have been and why is LE not including it on the questionnaire?

Maybe they know that was left at the 40 acre property she was working at?

I am a woman of a certain age. Let's put it this way; I won't see 50 again.

For several years I have noticed, and it has been commented on in society in general, that women of a certain age-maybe 40? stop being noticed by people.

So it is very possible that Dede and Terri could be mistaken for each other, especially if they did things with their appearance that would make themselves look more alike to each other.

Terri certainly looks a lot different in her pictures that they are releasing on the posters than she does on the Terri Horman support page pic on FB. More of a similar to Dede IMO

I'm right there with you, human. I'm holding on to my fifties by a thread.

It would be very easy to mistake one for the other if the clothes were similar or if they were sitting in the car, maybe with the hair up.

Maybee she was laid up under a tree somewheres takin a nap...:crazy:

Here is my opinion on why there is certain new information being leaked lately, I think LE is putting just enough info out there to let DD know that they are on to her and TH and what they were doing on June 4th.....Now if you make DD the last person to testify in front of the GJ that is some pressure that she will have to tell the truth.....Like I have always told my daughter if I sit you down and point blank ask you a serious question you may as well not lie because I already know the truth before I asked the question....So I am going on that basis with what LE is doing before DD has to take the stand and swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

I also think the shopping (if there was any) that morning was done with TH card but the purchases were made by DD...Part of DD job was to set an alibi for TH...

This is way out there, but what if it was Dede INSIDE Skyline that day instead of Terri?
I don't know why they would do that, but maybe as a test to see if she could get away with it...
They could have told Kyron it was a big game...

I'm more inclined to guess that Dede was the one at the gym working out that day.

Here is my opinion on why there is certain new information being leaked lately, I think LE is putting just enough info out there to let DD know that they are on to her and TH and what they were doing on June 4th.....Now if you make DD the last person to testify in front of the GJ that is some pressure that she will have to tell the truth.....Like I have always told my daughter if I sit you down and point blank ask you a serious question you may as well not lie because I already know the truth before I asked the question....So I am going on that basis with what LE is doing before DD has to take the stand and swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

I also think the shopping (if there was any) that morning was done with TH card but the purchases were made by DD...Part of DD job was to set an alibi for TH...

BBM. I actually like your theory better than mine!

I totally agree, Kimmer. That's exactly what these new developments indicate to me, too.

I couldn't find that in any of the KGW articles, that that's info LE will release tomorrow. Can you please link which one it was in?

I did find this, which is just that unnamed sources said it:

Meanwhile, the grand jury continues to subpoena people to testify about Kyron's disappearance. Sources told KGW that the investigation has been especially difficult because Terri told different people different things, which has created some confusion.

For instance, the sources said that while Terri told some friends that her now-estranged husband, Kaine forced her teen son, James to move out of their house, the opposite was actually true. The sources told KGW that back in March, it was Terri who sent her son to live with her parents, not Kaine. They said the decision was made, in part, so Terri's son could be closer to his father.

TIA

Sorry, my error. :blushing: They were discussing the news conference tomorrow, and what they were expecting to hear, then went directly to the other info re: TH's multiple stories to different people and why it had made LE's job more difficult. Got that wrong....oops.

Oh well, they won't be discussing it at the presser tomorrow after all :crazy:, so sorry...didn't mean to get anyone excited at that prospect.

either link:

http://www.kgw.com/news/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-flier-shows-photos-of-Spicher-asks-questions-100372044.html

I have a big headache. A shakedown. They switched it up. If TH really does have a receipt/proof she was at the FM store at 9:12 am (let's say she does), and she left the school at 9:00 am (what did she do between 8:45 and 9:00 am?), could she have gotten to the FM store that quickly? Would she have been so bold to give Kyron/DROP HIM OFF somewhere between 9:00 am and 9:12? Was it possible to drop Kyron near the Germantown Rd. addy where DDS was working, on the way to FM store? Then DDS took Kyron somewhere else?

DDS left at 9:45 according to this article. According to the witness' questionaire articles published yesterday, LE wanted to know if they had seen either woman between 9:45 am and 1pm I think? Well, 9:45 am for sure, that's what stuck out. Hmmmmmmmmmmm . Need to map this out and see if this scenario is possible....

Could TH have dropped Kyron off near Germantown Rd. AFTER going to FM store at 9:12 am, and that's around the time that DDS went missing from her job (9:45 am?)

I'm more interested in what was listed on those receipts.

What you said!

So let's pick...DeDe left at 9:45 a.m.

But people are wondering if she was in the white truck at the school at 9 a.m.? How was she able to be at work--according to LE's newest stuff--until 9:45 a.m. and also be lurking in the truck?

Sigh.

9 weeks and they're throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

Perfect analogy.

Per the latest LE Flyer, it appears LE has reason to believe that DeDe was the one seen in the truck at Skyline. I guess tomorrow we will know if person identified was a male or female. It's certainly plausible that DeDe was at work early (my landscapers arrive at 7 am), was picked up by TH on the way to Skyline, returned to work and then left again. One thing is certain in my mind--it's more than a coincidence that DeDe and TH cannot (or will not) account for their whereabouts at about the same time on the day that Kyron goes missing. What are the odds? Also, although there are many differing opinions on the "look" on DeDe's face as she left the GJ, in my mind she looked smug and defiant. Odd, considering that the life of a 7 year old boy is at stake.

bbm

Between 8 and 9 AM? So when did DeDe actually show up that morning at the farm?

Then the "reliable" source would be wrong as the source states DeDe left at 9:45 AM.

No worries. Give it a day or two and the story will change to pound that square peg into place.

IMO, nope, it was not the homeowner that said 9:45; it is a source stating what the homeowner stated. Here is what is also in that article:

The person who owns the house where Spicher gardened, who is cooperating with investigators, told investigators she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

Everything, except for what has come out of LE's mouth, or via KH and DY, is all from a source.

Ah, but what would this case be without third, fourth, fifth-hand information!

Perhaps there is more than just TH & DDS involved. If they know that the batphones were purchased the day Kyron went missing, it would be interesting to know if they have proof of WHO purchased them? Could it be another "friend" purchased the phones and took them to them or met them in a parking lot so that they would not be caught on video or paper records purchasing them?

LE may very well know exactly what happened to Kyron but are simply preparing a case w/out a body. They have to have evidence to back up what they know in order to charge someone. What we are seeing has to be leaked information, whether that comes from someone inside LE or one of Terri's "friends" or what not. I can guarantee that "WE, as the public", have not seen nearly the amount of evidence that LE has uncovered.

bbm

Do we have any confirmation of that? Other than the reporter's blog (where she has yet to answer comments left asking where she came by that information)?

I am a woman of a certain age. Let's put it this way; I won't see 50 again.

For several years I have noticed, and it has been commented on in society in general, that women of a certain age-maybe 40? stop being noticed by people.

So it is very possible that Dede and Terri could be mistaken for each other, especially if they did things with their appearance that would make themselves look more alike to each other.

Terri certainly looks a lot different in her pictures that they are releasing on the posters than she does on the Terri Horman support page pic on FB. More of a similar to Dede IMO

At first I thought there could have been a resemblance, but no more. DeDe has that mouth-full-of-hot-potatoes look. And seeing her hair in the light (as she leaves courthouse), it's not nearly as red as Terri's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back