Spoke with KOIN News 6 and they said that Kyron's Body Has Not Been Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now this takes the cake !!

Watching the 11 O'Clock News on KOIN I heard this and wrote it down almost verbatim. After telling about the wild rumors of the afternoon with a body being found, etc, the news co-host said:

'Searching your info thru a regular media news site will help you with the accuracy of your information'

:D:D:D :banghead:.

Watching the 11 O'Clock News on KOIN I heard this and wrote it down almost verbatim. After telling about the wild rumors of the afternoon with a body being found, etc, the news co-host said:

'Searching your info thru a regular media news site will help you with the accuracy of your information'

That's like the politicians who say "don't confuse me with the facts".

I saw that and was rolling my eyes. Notice how they went on and on about people posting about this case on FB and Twitter? AND THEN they went on to apologize for their internal miscommunication? I told my husband they were just blaming us, with having talking about the rumors and then apologizing for their mess. :waitasec:

ironymeter-1.gif

I find it strange after all of the Drama today the Sheriff or ANYONE from the office addressed the rumors about the Step mom being involved.. They was fast to say his body was not found and that noone had been arrested but did not address the other giant rumor that SM was involved. That was odd to me. They could of said she currently was not a POI Or something.

I find it strange after all of the Drama today the Sheriff or ANYONE from the office addressed the rumors about the Step mom being involved.. They was fast to say his body was not found and that noone had been arrested but did not address the other giant rumor that SM was involved. That was odd to me. They could of said she currently was not a POI Or something.

I don't think they can say that. They said they haven't cleared anyone. I guess that still stands.

I don't think they can say that. They said they haven't cleared anyone. I guess that still stands.
Right but it just felt strange to me. I guess I just wish even though I know they can not that they would of some how gave us more info

At this point, I don't think LE or the family cares what is being speculated in this case. The one sure way to halt speculation is to provide accurate information about that which is being speculated upon in order to get everyone on the same page. At this point, LE and the family are both avoiding the press and don't appear very interested in clearing up any speculation or misinformation. Nor do they have to, really.

Maybe it's useful to the investigation for SM to appear to be the prime suspect in the minds of the press and the public right now.

It's so true the old saying...
Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

Just like how do you tell if a politician Is lying?
Their lips are moving.

Honestly, my opinion is TMZ is quite creditable. The rest of them have an agenda.

Bring sweet Kyron home soon!

Has the Associated Press come out with this so called news?

IMO

Good morning, good peeps.
I stuck with this story as long as I could last night, but the 3-hour time difference got the better of me, and I couldn't stay up any longer :)

This is a little OT on the subject of Kyron but very much in line with the discussion of rumor vs. fact in news reporting. My DH reminded me of something last night while he was watching golf as I was reading WS and telling him about "developments" in the case. It was the 16th anniversary of the infamous chase of the white Bronco - O.J. Simpson. This was before most folks had cell phones or internet access, Blackberries, texting, FaceBook, Tweeting, blogging, etc.

While millions watched the Bronco episode live on assorted news channels, there was really very little commentary other than the interpretations from anchors. Can you imagine what it would have been like if the public had become involved with any of the above-mentioned options for instant communication and the plethora of rumors and innuendo that would have ensued?

OT, I know, but this is a new era in "news" reporting, and everyone wants to get the story out there fast, furious, and first. jmo

Has the Associated Press come out with this so called news?

IMO

No, KOIN issued a retraction and said it was an internal issue, which has been corrected. They further apologized for the distress this incident caused.

'it' happens.

Good morning, good peeps.
I stuck with this story as long as I could last night, but the 3-hour time difference got the better of me, and I couldn't stay up any longer :)

This is a little OT on the subject of Kyron but very much in line with the discussion of rumor vs. fact in news reporting. My DH reminded me of something last night while he was watching golf as I was reading WS and telling him about "developments" in the case. It was the 16th anniversary of the infamous chase of the white Bronco - O.J. Simpson. This was before most folks had cell phones or internet access, Blackberries, texting, FaceBook, Tweeting, blogging, etc.

While millions watched the Bronco episode live on assorted news channels, there was really very little commentary other than the interpretations from anchors. Can you imagine what it would have been like if the public had become involved with any of the above-mentioned options for instant communication and the plethora of rumors and innuendo that would have ensued?

OT, I know, but this is a new era in "news" reporting, and everyone wants to get the story out there fast, furious, and first. jmo

Even then, in the "dark ages" of communications, lol, people took to the roads surrounding the highway Simpson was on and even had banners on the overpasses waving him on. I will never forget that scene.

I hope to dear God it was a terrible error on their part, but something tells me there's more to this..
Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but it's quite odd to me that there was no news reported yesterday ( Note all previous reporting dates)

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

:(

Even then, in the "dark ages" of communications, lol, people took to the roads surrounding the highway Simpson was on and even had banners on the overpasses waving him on. I will never forget that scene.

neither will I and on Wednesday night ESPN replayed the whole thing...seriously, where was the cop shooting out a tire? It was a ridiculous STUNT on OJ's part....I bet now that would NEVER happen, you want to kill yourself - go ahead, we are not following you home, nor televising it.

I am waiting to see what is reported today.

Maybe we can call the report and retract tactics on this case "white truck syndrome" or something.

I expect LE will be forced to hold a PC soon...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus
Back