Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the hardest part with any missing persons case to see the searchers and divers out there looking all over, sometimes in cold murky water, and the killer probably laughing at them searching in the wrong places. :mad:

I think it is strange that Drew hasn't been called in again and again for questioning. Is it just me?! If it were anyone else...wouldn't they question them to no end? Or is it up to the lawyer if he can be questioned repeatedly? I just don't get it.

I say let's waterboard him! If it is legal enough for the government to use...well...

That's the hardest part with any missing persons case to see the searchers and divers out there looking all over, sometimes in cold murky water, and the killer probably laughing at them searching in the wrong places. :mad:

You're right! I think that's why he's been so jovial with the press too.
He knows where le will look first and from what I've read, he was busy
planting false information. (KK phone call)

I don't ever see a confession here. It will be up to le to find her and build their case against him. He's not a young cop. He's been around the block more than a few times and if everything written about his past is true, he's been a criminal wearing a badge for a long time. Scary stuff!

My question is why did he take the kids to the plane on Sunday?
His story is that he was putting a new sticker on it ...... I suspect he
was doing a drive-by of where he buried his wife the night before.
His travels that day should hold the answer to finding SP.
Things always look different in the light of day.

Where does he keep his plane?

:mad:

Drumstick, Stacy talked to Cassandra's friend Bruce at around 10am on Sunday. So Drew could not have buried her the night before.

I do think there was a reason that Drew went to the airport. Setting up phone pings or GPS, IMO.

Drumstick, Stacy talked to Cassandra's friend Bruce at around 10am on Sunday. So Drew could not have buried her the night before.

I do think there was a reason that Drew went to the airport. Setting up phone pings or GPS, IMO.

You're right ... my mistake with the days. Sunday, Stacy went missing.
So it had to be Sunday night that he was up to no good.
Monday he took the kids to the plane?

Thanks for correcting that ...

~

You're right ... my mistake with the days. Sunday, Stacy went missing.
So it had to be Sunday night that he was up to no good.
Monday he took the kids to the plane?

Thanks for correcting that ...

~

I think Drew was spotted at the airport on Sunday. And he supposedly said he was putting stickers on his plane.

On Gretawire...........Greta has a tiny picture of a woman who's going to be her guest tomorrow night. It's a guessing game - guess who this woman is? If you right click on the picture the title of the picture is fiance'. Someone on Gretawire has identified the woman by posting another picture of her and the two pictures are of the same woman. It's Kyle Piry........the former fiance of DP, the one from 25 years ago. She experienced a lot of problems with DP.

This is going to be an interesting interview! :)

My question is why did he take the kids to the plane on Sunday?
His story is that he was putting a new sticker on it ...... I suspect he
was doing a drive-by of where he buried his wife the night before.
His travels that day should hold the answer to finding SP.
Things always look different in the light of day.

Where does he keep his plane?

:mad:
Wasn't she still confirmed as alive that morning? His plane is kept at a small airport.

On Gretawire...........Greta has a tiny picture of a woman who's going to be her guest tomorrow night. It's a guessing game - guess who this woman is? If you right click on the picture the title of the picture is fiance'. Someone on Gretawire has identified the woman by posting another picture of her and the two pictures are of the same woman. It's Kyle Piry........the former fiance of DP, the one from 25 years ago. She experienced a lot of problems with DP.

This is going to be an interesting interview! :)

Unless she says something different than what she's said so far, it will just be the same story she's told on other shows.

Unless she says something different than what she's said so far, it will just be the same story she's told on other shows.
I agree. I just saw her photo and the big deal they were making of it on Gretawire, It doesn't excite me in the least. Ho-hum!

The interviews I want to see are with Tom Morphey, the best friend of KS who found her along with Steve C. (Mary ?), the locksmith in the KS case, anyone with knowledge of him buying the barrel of chlorine, or with DP.

I agree. I just saw her photo and the big deal they were making of it on Gretawire, It doesn't excite me in the least. Ho-hum!
ITA :)

The interviews I want to see are with Tom Morphey, the best friend of KS who found her along with Steve C. (Mary ?), the locksmith in the KS case, anyone with knowledge of him buying the barrel of chlorine, or with DP.
Now you're talking.........bring forth some info. we haven't already head and are dying to know;)

I totally agree with your list! I wouldn't believe DP though, but I sure would like the swimming pool chemicals story straightened out and would also like to hear more from those who found KS.

A good list of people we'd like to see interviewe! :) Personally, Tom Morphey tops my list. But I have a feeling he's the one person we're not going to see an interview with. I have the impression that the prosecutor is going to keep Tom Morphey under wraps until the case goes to trial.......that's presuming the case will go to trial.

A good list of people we'd like to see interviewe! :) Personally, Tom Morphey tops my list. But I have a feeling he's the one person we're not going to see an interview with. I have the impression that the prosecutor is going to keep Tom Morphey under wraps until the case goes to trial.......that's presuming the case will go to trial.
Do you think there's any chance of an arrest if Stacy's body isn't found?

Do you think there's any chance of an arrest if Stacy's body isn't found?

Arrests and convictions are entirely different. If the thought is there is no proof except hearsay, I don't know that an arrest is a done deal.

Arrests and convictions are entirely different. If the thought is there is no proof except hearsay, I don't know that an arrest is a done deal.
I'd think there would be more of a chance to get him for Kathleen's death (evidence is pretty slim there too) but even though most of us think that he's done something with Stacy there isn't any proof she's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trailerguy68