Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank GOD. I'm especially happy that the guns won't be returned. Why not the cars though? I'm hoping they are being held as evidence, if that's possible.

Thank GOD. I'm especially happy that the guns won't be returned. Why not the cars though? I'm hoping they are being held as evidence, if that's possible.

They're not returning the cars either.

Didn't Stacy's car get a hit from the cadaver dogs? And Drew's SUV has those blue scrapes. So both cars would be of interest and maybe they don't want to have any evidence erased.

Having both cars as suspect is really odd. Did he take her somewhere in her car, and then use his to dispose of evidence? Very, very odd.

Well, we know that shortly after (alledgedly :rolleyes: ) killing Stacy, he drove both vehicles either to dispose of things or just moving the cars to try to make their location fit with the stories he was telling. If there was evidence on Drew or his clothing or shoes (a classicly overlooked item by perps) it could have transferred to either vehicle. LE won't know which particles and other trace evidence is significant until Stacy's body or other evidence is found.

Susan

With all the attention this case has gotten it would not surprise me if the judge goes down on DP extra hard.

If you think judges in this country are "fair" spend some time in court and listen to cases.

Judges seem to have a God complex, IMHO. They can and usually do anything that they darn well please.

I don't think it means they actually need the cars. It's more like they don't want to give them to him.

In "THIS" case I am glad to see them sticking it to him...IF, IF, IF that's the case.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

December 17th, 2007 11:42 AM Eastern
JUST IN - JUDGE RULES IN SGT. PETERSON CASE
by Greta Van Susteren

Judge Won’t Let Ex-Cop Drew Peterson Get Guns, Cars Back

Monday , December 17, 2007

A judge ruled against former police officer Drew Peterson’s request Monday to get his 11 guns, two cars and computers back after investigators seized them in connection to this disappearance of his wife.

Peterson, a suspect in the disappearance of his 23-year-old wife Stacy, wants his 11 guns, two cars, children’s computers and other items returned.

Stacy was reported missing on Oct. 29 after she failed to show up at a friend’s house. Drew Peterson has denied any involvement in her disappearance, but police have named him a suspect.

Peterson will get his iPod and music CDs back on Jan. 1. Another hearing to review the return of more items is scheduled for Jan. 21.

I bet MF knows a lot more than he is saying on Greta.
And I will completely agree with you! I think LE does too since a Judge ruled not to release his cars. I'm suspecting there may be more in them than just scrapes off a blue container.

Here is my thinking on the cars. The fact that they are holding the vehicles may worry DrewP. But he is also using them as a reason to stay angry at the 'system'. How many people don't know friends/relatives who could lend them a car in an emergency? And DrewP has the resources to rent a vehicle. Instead he doesn't appear to have any vehicle since Stacy's Dad took his motorcycle back. So DrewP is using the confiscated vehicles to keep up the Poor Me image of himself.

Though I do have to wonder. I have read somewhere that DrewP had his own motorcycle, and that the cycle hasn't been seen since shortly after Stacy's disappearance. Which to me says it is stashed somewhere. So who is to say that he doesn't have a rental car stashed somewhere?

How many people don't know friends/relatives who could lend them a car in an emergency? And DrewP has the resources to rent a vehicle. Instead he doesn't appear to have any vehicle since Stacy's Dad took his motorcycle back.

Though I do have to wonder. I have read somewhere that DrewP had his own motorcycle, and that the cycle hasn't been seen since shortly after Stacy's disappearance. Which to me says it is stashed somewhere. So who is to say that he doesn't have a rental car stashed somewhere?
Initially, Drew Peterson was using a car loaned to him by a friend.
Currently, he is using a rental car.
He was riding Stacy's motorcycle, NOT her father's motorcycle. The whereabouts of Drew's motorcycle is unknown.

The minivan Drew had been driving was a rental. I think Drew needs to go buy a new vehicle if he is that worried about his children. After all, he DOES have the money for it! Oh, wait...maybe he will need Steve to make the purchase for him since much of his available cash mysteriously ended up in his account. : )

The minivan Drew had been driving was a rental. I think Drew needs to go buy a new vehicle if he is that worried about his children. After all, he DOES have the money for it! Oh, wait...maybe he will need Steve to make the purchase for him since much of his available cash mysteriously ended up in his account. : )

He should simply buy a car and put it in Steve's name. That will protect it from being seized and he won't have to pay the $350 per week. This is certainly an inconvenience, but after all, HE BROUGHT IT ON HIMSELF!!!!!

And if he is arrested he isn't getting those cars back for a very long time if ever. Those cars probably contain key evidence, so they don't have to release them once he is arrested. And if convicted he won't see those cars again anyway. So why not buy another vehicle and stop whining already Drew.

Can't believe Steve C didn't run right over with his car keys and say here you go Drew.

didn't know where else to post this - but this seems like a good place as any...

I was reading an article from the Chicago Tribune that someone posted earlier (link: http://www.chicagotribune.come/news/local/chi-peterson 14dec14,0,5459334.story? ) -hope that works! anyway...

quote from article:

Mims said his contract with the National Enquirer prohibited him from commenting about the article. "I can't say anything. If I say anything, the Enquirer is going to sue me. I cannot confirm or deny anything that was in it."

hmmm.... Interesting comment about the Natl Enquirer - NEVER heard that before!! LOL! and I'm sure Jams would have used that excuse!! :D

didn't know where else to post this - but this seems like a good place as any...

I was reading an article from the Chicago Tribune that someone posted earlier (link: http://www.chicagotribune.come/news/local/chi-peterson 14dec14,0,5459334.story? ) -hope that works! anyway...

quote from article:

Mims said his contract with the National Enquirer prohibited him from commenting about the article. "I can't say anything. If I say anything, the Enquirer is going to sue me. I cannot confirm or deny anything that was in it."

hmmm.... Interesting comment about the Natl Enquirer - NEVER heard that before!! LOL! and I'm sure Jams would have used that excuse!! :D
I wonder if they made him sign something regarding this, when they paid him for the story?

Mike Brooks is going to talk about Stacy on Nancy Grace's show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces