Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any Grand Jury leaks? Is Drew talking about what witnesses that have testified said to the press?

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5839427

ABC News has learned that Drew Peterson will launch a formal court complaint Monday.

His attorney will ask a judge to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate grand jury leaks. A grand jury is investigating the disappearance of his wife, Stacy, and the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.
A full report on these developments will air on ABC's Good Morning America Monday beginning at 7 a.m.

A grand jury leak?
Who leaked what to whom?
DP is the one blabbing to the media.

If I recall, Steve Carcerano was the one blabbing his mouth on Greta's show about what he said when he appeared before the GJ.

Ok, I wasn't imagining that no one has leaked anything when I made the above post. Sheesh.

I think this was definately planned out.. First he planned the accidental shooting. And it didnt work.. I wonder what kind of things he searched on his computer right after that shooting. Maybe there is something there..?

Soonerbabie, I know he mentioned he wasn't into pc's that much. Of course he said that, so it's probably a lie!

I wonder if he had pc (internet) access at work and if that's been looked at as well?

Here's a link to a video that's still live.

It has Ric Mims proclaiming his friendship to DP, Anthony Cales (Stacy's dad) and a short clip of Bruce Zidarich and other..................

[URL="http://tinyurl.com/2juuaz"]http://tinyurl.com/2juuaz[/URL]

TG, maybe they switched the video, but this only shows Anthony Cales, the home to be painted, and the Romeoville storage unit footage.

I'd really like to see Bruce though.

Interesting that Anthony Cales said they were looking at anything within 15 minutes of their home. I wonder what they knew at the time that helped them derive that?

What is interesting to me is that we have three stories regarding the gunshot.
Cassandra has said that Stacy said Drew fired the shot and Cassandra saw the place it hit on the floor and said it was about a foot behind where Stacy would have been standing at the refrigerator. Cassandra was alarmed by it.
Sharon (talking with Geraldo on Saturday night, Dec 15) said that Stacy told her that Drew fired the shot accidentally. Sharon did not say where on the cement floor the bullet hit. Sharon was most concerned about the accidental firing with the kids in the house.
Steve Carcerano told Geraldo (Saturday night, Dec 15) that he did not know about it until it came out in the press. He went to talk with Drew about it. Drew told Steve that Stacy fired the shot accidentally from the bedroom. Steve said he saw where the bullet hit the garage floor nine feet from the refrigerator. He seemed more upset by Cassandra and Sharon's stories than he did by anything else. He basically said they were lying.
And, he said their stories don't count because they are heresay. Hmmm, and your story isn't, Steve???

IMO If Drew told Steve to $hit a pile Steve would say yes Drew how high should the pile be...:furious: :furious:

The bullet missed Stacy by about a foot..IMO he was trying to kill her.

At the time, sources say, Stacy Peterson was in the garage getting a soda at the request of her husband. Drew Peterson was in the master bedroom above the garage when his gun fired. The bullet reportedly went through the floor and slammed into the concrete garage floor about a foot behind where the young mother was standing.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanbureau/drew.peterson.defense.2.608427.html

--->>>I did not watch the video on your link but just read about the minister etc.

Interesting bit of info:
"Last month, the Westbrook Christian Church's pastor of spiritual formation told The Associated Press that Stacy Peterson requested an August meeting with a member of their pastoral staff when the church made a routine call to see why she and Drew Peterson had not attended services in recent months.

The church official made a "judgment call" not to alert authorities and did not consult with other church staff, Rob Daniels said."

I wonder IF IF DP was home when they visited the home?

->Anyhow about the shot through the floor. Ol' DP had to do some measuring calculations about where to 'misfire accidentally'. Given the fact that by his word he was 30 pounds overweight at the time of the shot, he mis measured IF IF he used his own body to calculate the distance needed to 'get' a drink from that refrigerator.

Plus when he did his calculations, after that perhaps Stacy had relocated items in the refrigerator that put his measuring off as well.

He probably had to lean over to get a cold one because of his own 'body circumference (belly).

Yes, I did spot that refrigerator immediately to the right, after coming out of the house into the garage.

LOL I'm sorrrrrrry I just couldn't hold back any longer, I'm just so tired of that guy defending every thing Drew has done or is doing. I sure hope ISP is investigating Steve's past as well, something just isn't right with this dude. I understand the meaning of friendship don't get me wrong, but wiith all the things that Drew himself has said and done, I'm sorry I would not go on Nationl TV and make myself look like a a$$.I could understand if Steve was there for support for Drew and the children because one is innocent until proven guilty in the court of law, but there is no way in heck as I said above I'd get on national tv and make a total a$$ out of myself. There is one dead woman and one missing woman is Steve dumb to say himself something just isn't right with this picture. IMO that dude know's a heck of a lot more then what he says he does.:loser: :banghead: :slap:

--->>>I did not watch the video on your link but just read about the minister etc.

->Anyhow about the shot through the floor. Ol' DP had to do some measuring calculations about where to 'misfire accidentally'. Given the fact that by his word he was 30 pounds overweight at the time of the shot, he mis measured IF IF he used his own body to calculate the distance needed to 'get' a drink from that refrigerator.

Plus when he did his calculations, after that perhaps Stacy had relocated items in the refrigerator that put his measuring off as well.

He probably had to lean over to get a cold one because of his own 'body circumference (belly).

Well, a man's reach will be longer - he was a lot taller than she was, so he could stand farther back. But there's also the possibility that the path of the bullet got deflected a bit going through the floor. The third and most likely reason he was off is because he's an idiot. He doesn't sound bright when he speaks and probably didn't do well in simple arithmetic in school!

Cassandra said that Stacy "peeled back the carpet" to show her the bullet hole...but did she say there was a hole in the carpet?? Or did they replace the carpet?? If he shot through the carpet and it was the same one, there should have been a hole in the carpet. Is it possible that earlier he'd peeled back the carpet, drilled a small hole in the floor, replaced the carpet, and then when the time was right, sent Stacy downstairs while he peeked through and shot through the hole??

That's a good question about the carpet. Was it wall-to-wall carpet or just an area rug? Yeah, how does Drew (or Stacy lol) accidentally shoot through the floor after lifting the rug? :hand:

I can see him calculating where to shoot through the floor to hit someone standing by the fridge. I wonder how he timed it though. That may have been where he miscalculated.

I have the two theories on the timing. One, that he bugged the downstairs to be able to hear when the fridge was pulled open (we know he had the house bugged, and has bugged other wives' houses, too). Or he pre-drilled a hole in the floor and was peeking down. When he saw her he stuck the gun through the hole.

If there is no hole in the carpet, then theory #2 is more plausible.

Or he could have had some type of peephole camera set up. I'm with you though, he probably kept it simple and pre-planned this by making a hole and everything.

Can you imagine how afraid she must have been at that point?

LOL I'm sorrrrrrry I just couldn't hold back any longer, I'm just so tired of that guy defending every thing Drew has done or is doing. I sure hope ISP is investigating Steve's past as well, something just isn't right with this dude. ...
I totally agree. He is either (1) a complete idiot, (2) a complete loser who gets a kick out of watching himself on television, (3) covering for Drew because he has something on him, or (4) All of the above.

I personally change the channel when that idiot is interviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces