Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Brodsky is trying to throw mud and make it look like someone else is a suspect. Brodsky said that there was a "Mr. Cales" that was now in jail as a sex offender. Brodsky felt he should be looked at because he was the person that Stacey was meeting that day to paint with. Brosky never said this was Stacey's brother. Pam, the family spokesperson, was the one that said that Yelstin being a sex offender had no relevence to Stacey missing at all. She wanted to know why Brodsky would make that comment when he represented someone who dated and married 16 year olds when he was 46 year old. She stated in her opinion DP was a sex offender. I don't remember Yelstin being the person Stacey was meeting to paint with. I thought it was Cassandra's boyfriend. Methinks Brodsky is mixing up his stories in an effort to make someone else look like they had a motive or could possibly be a suspect. Lame try IMO

I love how Pam turned this around on Brodsky. Everything Pam said is true. IIRC, the crime Yelton is in jail for isn't any worse than what Drew commited with Stacy. My understanding is that Stacy's brother is still in jail, or at least was at the time Stacy went missing. And Stacy was supposed to meet Cassandra and her friend, (Bruce?), to paint. IIRC, the house used to be rented by Yelton, and because he was in Jail, they were going to paint it for him so it could be re-rented out.

Brodsky is not only dumber than a bed or rocks, he's several cards short of having a full deck, IMO.

The original plan was for Stacy, Cassandra and her friend Bruce to go paint the rented house that had been YELTON's. Yelton had apparently violated his parole and was returned to prison.
They wanted to do it so they could get either a deposit back, or get out of the lease or something along those lines.

Yes, that's my understanding as well. Sorry, I posted my previous post before I read yours.

In the above linked Gretacast with Ric Mims (about halfway through) Greta asks him if he could fit her 5'3" body into one of the containers that him and Drew bought from the cable company. Ric says...Yes Mam!

Thanks for the info SuziQ! I still haven't got my audio fixed...hardware problem.

Susan

Does anyone know about the area where DrewP's parents live, what it is like? How much property they have?

Yes, Burr Ridge is a very affluent suburb. It is east of Lisle, approximately 20 minutes east via I-55.

I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting DP's mom to be "affluent" in any manner. Maybe because I felt everything she has been quoted as saying so far, I would consider to be low class and tacky.

Yes, Burr Ridge is a very affluent suburb. It is east of Lisle, approximately 20 minutes east via I-55.

Yes it is, however how long has she lived there?
There are some much lowered priced houses there....

Merry Christmas everyone ~ and especially to Stacy's children who must be having a very difficult day without their mom. My thoughts and prayers for them and hoping Stacy will be found soon.

The family also has a trust set up. Although not confirmed, I've heard she recently had the house builit for 400K and that she's loaded.

Thanks, Suz! They are talking about the children tonight on NG, too. It is probably a rerun not sure, but it is one I haven't seen.

The family also has a trust set up. Although not confirmed, I've heard she recently had the house builit for 400K and that she's loaded.
Interesting! I would like to know because if Mom is so loaded, why is her darling son begging for money on a website to pay for his lawyers and PIs?! If she deems him to be this misunderstood, innocent man...it seems she would be putting her money where her mouth is, imo.

Reminds me of another Mother Peterson that was somewhat affluent and yet low class and tacky at the same time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datalord