Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I have firmly believed he was behind it the whole time but after watching the END of that video, where he doesnt even look in the camera, as he laughs "come home".......I have no doubt in my mind he did it.

I think his motive for doing that interview was to get a cheaper lawyer. All he cares about is money.
Oh yes - him pleading for help - someone please help me. Come on! I have to watch the video again of him laughing when he was saying "Come home, tell someone where you are" Sure - wink wink. I almost believe him!

Just a reminder...anyone who has myspace, please add:

http://www.myspace.com/findstacypeterson

And change your default picture to the find stacy graphic I made. Cassandra changed the main pic for Find Stacy's page to this graphic as well. A LOT of people have myspace and it will help to recognize her face, no matter where she is, and whether she is alive or not.

Thanks!

What is the brother accused of saying?

Sorry for responding so late - his brother has been quoted saying to LE that he was having nightmares because of helping Drew put Stacey's body in a 55-gallon drum, pouring concrete in it and disposing of it in water. Sorry no link - they discussed it on Greta the other night with the local reporter covering the story.

Greta asked her again the other night if they were releasing any more info on that subject and the reporter replied by saying that they have not heard anything else about it.

I just find it odd, that after that report came out, that's when LE started searching the water again.

Sorry for responding so late - his brother has been quoted saying to LE that he was having nightmares because of helping Drew put Stacey's body in a 55-gallon drum, pouring concrete in it and disposing of it in water. Sorry no link - they discussed it on Greta the other night with the local reporter covering the story.

Greta asked her again the other night if they were releasing any more info on that subject and the reporter replied by saying that they have not heard anything else about it.

I just find it odd, that after that report came out, that's when LE started searching the water again.

You may have missed my response in the flurry of posts, but the rumor started by someone posting that at Topix. Windchime our administrator debunked the rumor by speaking with a producer at CBS.

ETA: Maybe there is some truth to it, where there's smoke, there's fire?

by Greta Van Susteren
We have just learned that the Chief wrote the Mayor and Commission saying he did not want to accept Sgt Peterson’s resignation because of the internal charges - charges that would result in his termination (thus denying him his pension.). The Chief wrote that he thought the public entitled to an open hearing on this. Note that we do not know the internal charges - but it is a red flag that the Chief thought the charges would result in termination. That suggests to me that the internal charges are significant ones - but I can’t be certain without knowing the charges. We will have much more at ten pm on ON THE RECORD.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/14/more-on-sgt-peterson-resignation/

You may have missed my response in the flurry of posts, but the rumor started by someone posting that at Topix. Windchime our administrator debunked the rumor by speaking with a producer at CBS.

ETA: Maybe there is some truth to it, where there's smoke, there's fire?

Thanks SuziQ for your response. I did miss your post. Thanks much to WC for checking that out for us:blowkiss: Still seems pretty hinky to me.:twocents:

This was reported the other day regarding his suspension: The unrelated incident was about 2 months ago, as reported on local Channel 5 news in Chicago this past Saturday, was that in his supervisory capacity, he allowed an officer to go on a high speed chase of over 100 miles an hour & to pursue on the state highway at a high rate of speed. It was also stated that he had like a 4 day suspension at the time for this & this current suspension is a result of that.

I just wanted to say that I'm certainly no DP supporter so I'm not trying to defend him.

I'm a rapid blinker LOL. Mine is due to Generalized Anxiety Disorder though. I just wanted to put it out there that there are other things that cause it but I do know that lying is a big one.

BLINK COUNT FROM THE TODAY SHOW VIDEO:

TOTAL VIDEO TIME: 6 minutes 26 seconds

0:01 - 1:00 = 0 blinks (Matt Lauer giving background info; DP not on camera)
1:01 - 2:01 = 38 blinks
2:02 - 3:02 = 30 blinks
3:03 - 4:03 = 35 blinks
4:04 - 5:04 = 46 blinks
5:05 - 6:05 = 40 blinks
6:06 - 6:26 = 15 blinks

Experts say that humans blink, on average 20 times per minute. During this video, DP blinked a total of 204 times in 6 minutes and 26 seconds (that I could count) making an average blink rate of 31.68 times per minute, well over the average human blink rate.

It is well known that rapid blinking is a sign of lying through rapid thinking. Experts say that rapid thinking causes blinking to become more rapid. It could also be a sign of being under pressure, but DP looked cool, calm, and collected, even a bit cocky.

"
Eye Tells
Most people believe that gaze aversion is a sign of lying. They assume that because liars feel guilty, embarrassed and apprehensive, they find it difficult to look their victim in the eye. This is not what happens. First, patterns of gaze are quite unstable - while some liars avert their eyes, others actually increase the amount of time they spend looking at the other person.
As gaze is fairly easy to control, liars can use their eyes to project an image of honesty. Knowing that other people assume gaze aversion is a sign of lying, many liars do the exact opposite - they deliberately increase their gaze to give the impression that they're telling the truth.
Another supposed sign of lying is rapid blinking. It's true that when we become aroused or our mind is racing, there's a corresponding increase in our blinking rate. Our normal rate is about 20 blinks per minute, but it can increase to four or five times that figure when we feel under pressure. When liars are searching for an answer to an awkward question, their thought processes speed up. In this kind of situation, lying is frequently associated with blinking. But we need to remember that there are times when people have a high blinking rate, not because they're lying, but because they're under pressure. Also, there are times when liars show normal rates."

Exerpt from article entitled "Dead giveaway": http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/07/11/1057783343045.html

ETA: I'd be VERY interested in knowing what DP said during those increments in the video. I don't have a sound card on my PC at work, so I cannot hear the video.

I'm a rapid blinker LOL. Mine is due to Generalized Anxiety Disorder though. I just wanted to put it out there that there are other things that cause it but I do know that lying is a big one.

I knew a rapid blinker in high school - OCD based, I think. Does anyone know if Peterson is a rapid blinker off camera?

I knew a rapid blinker in high school - OCD based, I think. Does anyone know if Peterson is a rapid blinker off camera?

The only real time exposure I've seen of him, he had his sunglasses on.

I wonder if Stacy had any "favorite"places close to where she lived? If so, that would be one of the first places they should search. It doesn't sit well with me that he keeps saying "she's where she wants to be."
I hope he gets caught up in the media "spotlight" like snotty scott did, it will be Drew's downfall as well

Excellent suggestion! The other day someone asked if they had searched the field where Drew and Stacy were married. Obviously that open field where they had their wedding ceremony was chosen because it was a favorite place.

This was reported the other day regarding his suspension: The unrelated incident was about 2 months ago, as reported on local Channel 5 news in Chicago this past Saturday, was that in his supervisory capacity, he allowed an officer to go on a high speed chase of over 100 miles an hour & to pursue on the state highway at a high rate of speed. It was also stated that he had like a 4 day suspension at the time for this & this current suspension is a result of that.

I wonder who was being chased and why? That should be public record. Anyone know how to find out?

It seems to me that if there was a ligitimate reason to pursue a vehicle and the problem was only that he, as a supervisor, let the chase get out of hand or did not call it off when he should have, the suspension and a reprimand would suffice, especially in a dept. as loose with the rules as Bollingbrook.

Must be some more serious violation for the investigation to still be open on that....(uhem...wonder where the mayor's jaguar was about the time of the chase?)!

Susan

I just wanted to say that I'm certainly no DP supporter so I'm not trying to defend him.

According to Drew the only people with anxiety problems were his wife and ex-wife.

(Just being sarcastic.) :D

According to Drew the only people with anxiety problems were his wife and ex-wife.

(Just being sarcastic.) :D

How on earth could a person live with a heartless control freak wife beater and NOT have anxiety problems!!!!!!!!!

Susan

Excellent suggestion! The other day someone asked if they had searched the field where Drew and Stacy were married. Obviously that open field where they had their wedding ceremony was chosen because it was a favorite place.

Thanks, Leila. That's exactly the type of places I had in mind when making this post. Did she have a favorite park she took the kids too? Was she a hiker or bike rider? (favorite paths in the woods)
The field where they were married would be a great place to start. I wish I lived in the area. I would be out everyday helping.

EXCELLENT question.

Maybe someone he had a grudge against?

Or someone that was moody, pmsing or just flat out depressed. Sorry totally being a smart @** here.:blushing:

:laugh: :laugh:
Or someone that was moody, pmsing or just flat out depressed. Sorry totally being a smart @** here.:blushing:

I know, me too. :blowkiss:

It's hard not to be sarcastic with this character. I feel more disdain for him than I think I ever did for Scott Peterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb