Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.stacy.2.570736.html

(snip)
They have seen Illinois State Police looking for Stacy. Neighbors tell CBS 2 officers were in Shorewood Saturday asking about Peterson and asking if they had ever seen a GMC Yukon in Rosetto's driveway.

and

Elizabeth Lopez, Scott Rosetto's neighbor, said authorities left a yellow legal piece of paper with her that has a number of who to get a hold of. "He actually has a girlfriend that he's been involved with for a while." She said she doesn't think Peterson and Rosetto are involved.

Stacy drove a Pontiac. Drew drove a Yukon Denali. Why isn't LE asking about a Pontiac?

A very interesting detail in that article..........................

"He did say Peterson called him right before she vanished."

This is the brother of a man that Stacy dated prior to getting involved with and marrying DP. Why would DP be calling him right before Stacy vanished?

I am logged in, but everytime I click on one of the links posted...it takes me to the login screen. :waitasec: What is up with that, Chico? LOL I am dying to read the chat log!!

I just had that happen to me too.........and I had been logged in as I've made a few posts.

Maybe it's time to find more about the corruption in BB. This is really scarey.

I agree........I think the corruption in Bolingbrook might be the key as to why Kathleen's murder was classified as an "accident." There's been a number of posts on Gretawire from people in Bolingbrook, and they all agree there's corruption on the police department and other local officials.

Wasn't it the car that the cadaver dog hit on?

The statement that he had had a girlfriend for a while, she doesn't say but I take it as she is talking about Rosetto that has a girlfriend.

Yes, it was Stacy's car that the cadaver dog hit on.

I took it to mean that Rossetto had a girlfriend he's been involved with for a while.

A very interesting detail in that article..........................

"He did say Peterson called him right before she vanished."

This is the brother of a man that Stacy dated prior to getting involved with and marrying DP. Why would DP be calling him right before Stacy vanished?

Good point Leila. But I took it that Stacy Peterson called him.

After first being mentioned by full name once in the article, all persons are addressed only by their last name. Including Kathleen Savio.

Good point Leila. But I took it that Stacy Peterson called him.

After first being mentioned by full name once in the article, all persons are addressed only by their last name. Including Kathleen Savio.

Yes he said Stacy had called him.

Yes, it was Stacy's car that the cadaver dog hit on.

I took it to mean that Rossetto had a girlfriend he's been involved with for a while.

IIRC, LE has refused to state which car the cadaver dog hit on.

SusieQ, you are right LE has not confirmed. But I believe that info was told by a neighbor- they were all out watching during the search.

Suzi,

Is there a link to this? I tried to pull up CBS and it gave me Kathleen Savio's story.

It is in the vid or transcript for the presser. A reporter asked which car the cadaver dog hit on and the response was, IIRC, we can't answer that.

Stacy has been missing for over three weeks. How much more time is LE willing to devote to looking for Stacy, especially as the weather turns cold?

Stories of lost so terrible, too easy to forget

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...v18,1,2403140.column?coll=chi_news_local_util

I have to comment on the above article and others that I have seen today. There is talk of a "media sensation" of "entertainment" and other descriptions. But by keeping these women's names going, perhaps there is a chance of promoting some awareness of the problem of domestic violence. We think of physical crime as a problem that happens in other crime ridden neighborhoods. But DV crosses all classes, all races, all religions. It can and does happen in all kinds of neighborhoods and communities large and small. And it affects more than just the victim and their families. It affects our workplaces and our communities.

Stacy has been missing for over three weeks. How much more time is LE willing to devote to looking for Stacy, especially as the weather turns cold?
Even if LE doesn't continue their search...I am sure the family will. However, I think LE knows they have to exhaust every available avenue before they discontinue looking for her because of the scrutiny being put on them due to Savio's case now. They cannot afford to stop searching too soon. They have to unturn every stone possible.

-- In an exclusive interview with NBC5's Alex Perez, Drew Peterson said he feels like a victim of scrutiny and uninformed public opinion.
snip~"All these women are saying negative things about me, but at one time, I was good enough to marry," he said
sniip~Meanwhile, sources said Peterson's friend, Rick Mims, who initially supported Peterson but later questioned him, is considering an offer to write a book about this case.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/14643552/detail.html

Drew P a victim???? More like a :liar:

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

GIVE STACY'S FAMILY SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR!!!
LET'S TRY TO GET STACY'S PAGE UP TO 5,000 FRIENDS BY THANKSGIVING.

BringStacyHome.gif

I am curious whether or not Drew was planning on retirement before Stacy went missing? Does anyone know or heard anything about this?

I am curious to know whether or not this has been in the works for a while, thinking he would be cleared of any wrong doing on the allegations brought against him, or if this was just a spur of the moment thing after this case made the airwaves?

I know he has made comments about having the children provided for, if something were to happen to him, and guardianship has been taken care of as well......just makes me think "flight risk"

Maybe he's planning on being gone by the time the endictment has been handed down.

I am curious whether or not Drew was planning on retirement before Stacy went missing? Does anyone know or heard anything about this?

It would help to know if his department has a minimum notification requirement. In the NYPD, an officer must submit a request to retire 30 days prior to his/her last working day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory