Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
James Glascow state att. Formaly reopening the case of Kathleen Salvio.
We have a petition for exhumation. Extrordinary measure. Blood evidence in tub area and the injuries on her body were not compatable with slipping in tub. Successful to get the children to the child advocacy center for interviews in Stacey Peterson case.

While I am glad there is going to be an exhumation, one thing I do hope is that media will stay away from the exhumation. We know it is going to happen and there is really nothing there that we need to see. Family do have their right to privacy at such an upsetting time.

Thanks Calif! The live feed never started here.

He's OFFICIALLY A SUSPECT. Per News Conference in Joliet IL. Not in custody.

I hope that Drew is arrested soon but they might hold out for a few days until they examine his third wife's body, it's evil people like him and Bobby Cutts that give's our LE a bad name.

The things we know about Kathleen's drowning.

Laceration to head- I have seen reports that said the laceration was on the top of the head, and that it was on the back of the head
Head was wet with blood
Small amount of blood in the bathtub
Police theorized that water in the tub drained out
COD drowning

Problems with that theory
When the heartbeat stops, bleeding stops- so how did the blood end up in the tub?
Blood was not diluted like there had been water in the tub according to juror

Question on positioning. Was Kathleen found face up or face down? If face down, how did she manage to fall that way with a laceration on the back/top of her head?
Where was lividity?

Yah! Finally a suspect!

Police do not name a suspect unless they have some evidence that points toward wrongdoing!

Typing from scratch notes:
Reporter: Did Stacey have anything to do with the cover up of Kathleen's death.
Glasgow: I can't comment on that.

States attorney: Drew was able to convince our office to press and prosecute two DV charges against Kathleen in 2002. Went to trial, she found innocent.

In 2003, Kathleen wasn't able to have S.A. office press charges and prosecute Drew. That is unusual.

States attorney: Kathy death's photos are not consistent with an accident. Kathleens death will be investigated for COD first then a homocide investigation will take place.

Reporters pressed very hard to get a straight answer regarding how this case was so mishandled before. They got...No comment.

I'm so glad he's officially a suspect. I bet he's arrested within the next few days.

If anyone heard more or better than I did, (I missed a good part of the live feed) please post a correction to what I typed above. Gotta run, catch you all later.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5751854

(Snip)
After the divorce, before the property was settled, he took out another life insurance policy on my aunt. So I've been told. I haven't seen the policy or anything, but that's just what I've been told by family," said Charles Doman.

Question, did DP ever say what his alibi was the night Kathy died? If DP was with his kids, could SP have s/thing to do with Kathy's death? Maybe SP knew what happened to Kathy and let it be known to DP she was going to the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean