Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking like a police officer, Drew made the statement early on that "she is just missing". Being an adult, no blood or signs of trouble, alleged other man- that is the type of case that police will usually take a report then blow off. But thanks to family they didn't.

As a police officer, Drew is probably aware of other things. Where is the best place to dump a body where it won't be found? Burial, there is a possibility that rain will wash the soil away or animals will dig it up. In the water bodies often surface. He had plenty of time. And as a police officer he would be likely to be aware of how far out of jurisdiction a body is likely to go unidentified. A female body was found in a river in Michigan yesterday. They said the body would probably be autopsied in the next few days.

2nd. The most successful that I have seen is when the body is put into the dump. Think of the search for Lori Hacking. Think of others thought to be put in the dump. Usually one of the last places that would be searched, and usually not searched unless someone tells them the body is there.

I'm sure he thought the whole thing would be blown off. I am also worried that being a police officer that he would know where to hide a body. I am getting a little concerned that stacy might not be found. I just hope he made a mistake along the way.

I've got a bit of an exclusive (finally) on this case -- a person who was friends with Kathleen Savio in the months before her death talked to me about what Kathleen had to say regarding Drew Peterson, and it was no surprise, at this point:

"The Disappearance of Stacy Peterson: What Kathleen Savio Said."

Kathleen wouldn't have been surprised by Stacy's disappearance, is the feeling I get.

Steve/Mr. A.

Sounds like news. DP arrested? (I hope, but if so news media don't seem to have caught on) Body found? (I hope, but again news media don't seem to have said anything about a body being found) Most likely there is news that they will be exhuming the body of Kathleen.

I think they are going to exhume Kathleens body. Her family is supposed to speak right after the news confrence so I think they must be about to do that.

I've got a bit of an exclusive (finally) on this case -- a person who was friends with Kathleen Savio in the months before her death talked to me about what Kathleen had to say regarding Drew Peterson, and it was no surprise, at this point:

Kathleen wouldn't have been surprised by Stacy's disappearance, is the feeling I get.

Steve/Mr. A.

Thank you Steve, as asual a great read. So Stacey would come over and chat with Kathy? She enrolled in a nursing program at the same college as Kathy. She must have wanted to be just like her. He is one scary person and I hope he is off the streets sooner rather than later, before anyone else dissapears.

Thank you Steve, as asual a great read. So Stacey would come over and chat with Kathy? She enrolled in a nursing program at the same college as Kathy. She must have wanted to be just like her. He is one scary person and I hope he is off the streets sooner rather than later, before anyone else dissapears.

yeah, if any of that about Stacy emulating Kathleen is true, it adds a certain gothic element to the story I just didn't expect.

Steve/Mr. A

Holy Cow- check THIS out! A Will for Kathleen Emerged after her death.....

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/636553,4_1_JO06_MISSING_S2.article

Savio's death

In early 2002, Drew Peterson and Kathleen Savio, the third wife, began divorce proceedings, according to court documents. They had been married about 10 years and had two children. In late 2003, Will County Judge Susan O'Leary dissolved their marriage. Their divorce was "bifurcated," in this case meaning they were allowed to divorce before their common property was divided, according to court documents.

Then in March 2004, a neighbor found Savio dead in the dry bathtub at her Bolingbrook home. It was an accident, Will County Coroner Patrick K. O'Neil ruled. The 40-year-old woman suffered blunt trauma and a lacerated scalp, injuries consistent with a fall that could have knocked her unconscious, according to the inquest. By that time, Drew Peterson already was involved with the then-Stacy Cales, who was 17 when they met. After Savio died, there was a Will County probate case to settle her financial affairs. Well-known local lawyer Dick Kavanagh was the public administrator of Will County, a governor-appointed position. Simply put, the public administrator tries to find the fairest way to settle an estate after a death, among other things.

<SNIPPED>

Much more at link......

Could they possibly do anything else to this poor woman? This entire situation reads like a Stephen King novel. :eek:

Not only does this guy abuse her while they are married, he terrorizes and harrasses her; he cheats on her and gets his teenage girlfriend pregnant; he breaks into her home and steals her belongings; he has her arrested; he throws her to the ground and handcuffs her while his girlfriend uses the stolen videocamera to tape the incident and he murders her.

She begs anyone and everyone to help her, to no avail. If this will is legitimate, I bet he forced her to write it. Later, he has his buddies sign it.

I cannot believe everything that he got from her death even though they were divorced. I also cannot believe that part of her life insurance policy went to his other children, who were not even hers!

Everything about this case is sickening! I am glad that I do not live in Illinois.

yeah, if any of that about Stacy emulating Kathleen is true, it adds a certain gothic element to the story I just didn't expect.

Steve/Mr. A

Very nice piece Steve. Good lord, the thought of Drew working on a mentoring program scares the bejesus out of me. So many potential victims.

So can we safely say that Drew lied about where and when he met Stacey?

Very nice piece Steve. Good lord, the thought of Drew working on a mentoring program scares the bejesus out of me. So many potential victims.

So can we safely say that Drew lied about where and when he met Stacey?
What person in their right minds would put in in a mentoring position? After all of the complaints during the marriage to Kathleen that is just shocking. Almost as shocking as them keeping him on the police force to begin with.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm not finding a live feed for this presser.

I'm not either Suzi. I have fox news on so hopefully it will be on tv live.
I can type in what is being said if you guys want me to.;)

Steve/Mr. A.
There is a poster on CTV named tina99. She claims that she worked in the bar owned by DP, Illinois Suds Pub (?). She said that he was a serial cheater and that drugs were bought and sold at the bar. She says that his second marriage broke up because Drew was having an affair with a friend of hers. Drew wanted to marry this friend after his divorce, but she declined. Tina99 said that Drew hit on her, too. I am sure that he hit on anyone that he possibly could.

He soon met and married Kathleen Savio. (I think that he married Kathleen within three months.) I think that Stacy was probably sent over to Kathleen's home to kind of intimidate her. It probably was some type of game with Drew, either that or he was going to try to somehow get the kids from Kathleen, using Stacy as a witness. Who knows?

I really believe what Kathleen's friend said about Drew telling Kathleen that he could kill her and nobody would know. My ex-husband was very much like Drew. He used to threaten me with the same type of threats. He was very controlling. These guys all seem to have the same traits. Weird...

I was smart enough to go along with him concerning the divorce. I didn't want to make him mad about anything because I didn't want to be living in fear of my life.

Still waiting for the press confrence to begin. Shep on fox has heard she will be exhumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean