State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could this foul up this hearing?

I can't pull myself to post now..................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't transcribe what is being said...........it's NOT GOOD@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not THAT bad...really. I wish someone would clue them in, though.

All is quiet .. did someone tell them?

It pi$$es us off too Linda!

Well, guess they are reading at WS - just went mute!

OK, not that I'm going to ask anyone else to as against TOS, but an email call by ME is in order to the LOUSY producers who have just done this. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet that was LDB making copies and stapling away while CM was probably having a big ole lunch out at his favorite place down the street as usual. Sounds quiet now. They must have figured it out. They're probably mortified.

It pi$$es us off too Linda!

Well, guess they are reading at WS - just went mute!

What did she say pizzed her off? I was too mortified to listen. I was afraid they would say something to get themselves in trouble.

What did she say pizzed her off? I was too mortified to listen. I was afraid they would say something to get themselves in trouble.

When people don't pay attention and make stupid typos. I bet she was talking about the hours on the document from this am.

(Of course, my mind went straight to the pain of jb and co filings - wrong judge, spellings, etc!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back