State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Slightly OT: Judge P looks like Casey Anthony et al has taken "something" out of him. He's lost a little of his spark. I can relate.

You know I was thinking the same thing. Looks like some weight loss and that sparkle in his sweet eyes has faded some.

Mason asks where is justice for defense who won? Says #CaseyAnthony spent 3 years in jail and defense spent 1000's hrs on case. -jfell

Moxie the size of Alaska this CM has........................Well I'd sure like to give justice to the defense!
Shades of Charlie Sheen's "winning",don't you think? Nothing like inciting the masses. I hope the world shows Casey Anthony exactly what she won.

30 days? I guess HHJP is really stressing out over this. That's a long time...heck, I just want it coming in before her Morgan depo, that's all I care about.

HHJP has 21 trials in a 2 week period starting on tues .

In all my life I've never seen a DT with such personal attachment to a client as they are. It's like she is some golden calf they worship or something. They are full of venom when it comes to her. It's pretty pathetic.

Or seen a 'winning' side be so hated. Seems they got the verdict they wanted and yet nothing else is making them happy.

I was wondering the other day percentage-wise how many defense attorneys go on to be judges. Anyone here know?

Don't know if it's moxie or just plain stupidity. Clearly if his client hadn't "lied" about Caylee's whereabouts, claiming a kidnapping, the defense wouldn't have had to spend any hours at all on this case.

Little short on the powers of deduction aren't you Mr. Mason??
(bold added)

I guess CM lives in hope that everyone is as mentally "well equipped" as the Pinellas 12. :floorlaugh:

<modsnip>? The jury didn't seem to know. If anyone is to blame for this mess it's JA who LOST a case and now is writing a book. I keep asking with no answers where the proceeds to his book will go. He was outmaneuvered by a rookie. The whole State was outmaneuvered by JB. What a laugh. :waitasec:

Oh you remember don't you? I can remind you if you like.

Three years before the trial, FCA made one written statement about where her daughter - kidnapped by ZFG. After that - not one word until the opening statements. Then Baez, on her directions, declared Caylee drowned on June 16th, 2008 and FCA has known that for the three years she was in protective custody.

Sound familiar? Don't give credit to Baez - all credit goes to the jury who apparently sat through the trial with ear plugs on. The credit is all theirs.

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Mason says #CaseyAnthony is getting the help she needs. -jfell

:sick:

Yes she did. She had to pay the sheriff's office 2,250 dollars in restitution, do 2 years of probation, and do 120 hours of community service.

This is Ms. Wilbanks doing community service.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1091924,00.html

If I squinch my eyes, I can pretend it's Casey and smile....

Only $2250? I was thinking their expenses were around $80k...... Oh well.

They do look sorta similar with the dark hair. Casey mowing grass somewhere.........what a thought!!

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Mason says #CaseyAnthony is broke. He hopes she wins the lottery -- he added "after I do." -jfell

<modsnip>? The jury didn't seem to know. If anyone is to blame for this mess it's JA who LOST a case and now is writing a book. I keep asking with no answers where the proceeds to his book will go. He was outmaneuvered by a rookie. The whole State was outmaneuvered by JB. What a laugh. :waitasec:
Is there a thread where this can be discussed?

Jeff owes none of us the answer as to the proceeds from his book will go, but I bet I know of one "foundation" it won't go to. I don't find anything to laugh about, Caylee has not gotten justice.

Oh you remember don't you? I can remind you if you like.

Three years before the trial, FCA made one written statement about where her daughter - kidnapped by ZFG. After that - not one word until the opening statements. Then Baez, on her directions, declared Caylee drowned on June 16th, 2008 and FCA has known that for the three years she was in protective custody.

Sound familiar? Don't give credit to Baez - all credit goes to the jury who apparently sat through the trial with ear plugs on. The credit is all theirs.
Casey's guilt was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt. <modsnip>

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
Mason says #CaseyAnthony is broke. He hopes she wins the lottery -- he added "after I do." -jfell

So how does a broke person afford a house with security, new clothes and bling, and a team of mental health professionals? I seriously want to know the answer to that. I am tired of hearing that's she's broke. She is OBVIOUSLY NOT BROKE!

In all my life I've never seen a DT with such personal attachment to a client as they are. It's like she is some golden calf they worship or something. They are full of venom when it comes to her. It's pretty pathetic.

I totally agree ! It is "absolutely sickening" ...

Hmmm ... I still wonder what the REAL REASON is WHY they "defend" her so much ...

Is it upcoming $ money $ -- or -- does CFCA have "something" on them ?

No telling with this bunch ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Jeff owes none of us the answer as to the proceeds from his book will go, but I bet I know of one "foundation" it won't go to. I don't find anything to laugh about, Caylee has not gotten justice.
Caylee will never get justice unfortunately. We can agree on that.

On wesh, I san see movement in the reflection in the clock, but I can't hear anything.

Oh Lord, I'm such a geek.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back